[Developer blog] What new features are planned in the near future?

Woodyrojo

• Woodyrojo changed the title to [Developer blog] What new features are planned in the near future?

frontal wheel to drive aggressively up the wedge builds??????

HAH

Edited by forc3dinduction
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

So many new wheels last days, when we can expect new engines?

When reload module rework? You took away 30% reload boost from oppressor engine, wheres compensation?

Edited by Kuba7eleven@psn
  • Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 5

I have an idea for the art build wheels.

Make many CKs about this wheel and make the CKs available via coins or challenge reward or faction workbench.

thus it doesn't affect gameplay and add lots of fun.

you get income and players get more choice, fair play

• Upvote 3

If that light wheel´s only purpose to be "Art wheel" than make into a CK.

I bet the new motorcycle-wheels will be a pack exclusive item as usuall.

Edited by KAPROS
  • Upvote 1

Map looks good from what we can see. Will the cab let you achieve reload bonus higher than the current maximum 20%? We need an update about Levi Wars please, many players are tired of it or simply hate it. I personally suggest making it only 1 week a month. Also, feel free to finally remove Kapkans from the game or rework them to be actual explosive mines, thanks. :yes_yes_yes:

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

So hold on. Let me get this straight.
You are adding a wheel that will be the only one in the entire game to have a drawback on it? Ok sure it's a wheel for bikes but with something like that and a buff that is that unoriginal, no one is gunna use it besides for art builds. It is the only type of wheel of it's kind and it's quite specific to the type of build it'd need to go on. So first of all the buff shouldn't be restricted to energy weapons and second it most certainly should not have a drawback because no other wheel does and if you start adding them people will flip out.

And you tell us you want to bring heavy cabins back into the spotlight but yet you keep adding light cabins which are gunna make the current meta's even worse. You added the Aggressor which is a giant present to lancer builds. And now this one. Which any of the 50% of the community that owns a duel-cannon, speed, harpy build is gunna probably love.

Edited by Secarious
  • Upvote 6

Well I'm all for new maps. Great to see that.

The frontal wheel looks, interesting. 

Edited by Rockbourn
Finished my coffee, and realized my error.

2 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

Along with the frontal wheel, a new light epic cabin will appear and will give even more options for the owners of weapons with reloading mechanics

Classic geyjin move

• Upvote 4

Two things are endless: the universe and human stupidity. But as far as the universe is concerned, I have not yet acquired absolute certainty. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, Secarious said:

所以坚持。 让我说清楚。
您正在添加一个轮子,它将是整个游戏中唯一一个有缺点的轮子? 好的,当然这是一个自行车轮,但有类似的东西和非原创的 buff,除了艺术作品之外,没有人会使用它。 它是同类中唯一的轮子类型,并且非常适合它需要进行的构建类型。 所以首先,buff 不应该仅限于能量武器,其次它肯定不应该有缺点,因为没有其他轮子可以,如果你开始添加它们,人们就会崩溃。

你告诉我们你想把重型机舱带回聚光灯下,但你一直在添加轻型机舱,这会让当前的版本变得更糟。 您添加了 Aggressor,这是 lancer 版本的巨大礼物。 而现在这个。 拥有决斗大炮,速度,harpy build 的社区 50% 中的任何一个都可能喜欢。

I can understand why the developer
You are adding a wheel that will be the only one in the entire game to have a drawback on it?
Because some players always like to use simple cars to attack low-score players

2004658394_QQ20210708201533.png.4ace1125

Don't let it be the second Goliath!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

I like the concept of the frontal wheels, but why  limit it to energy weapons? That seems incredibly arbitrary and the light cabin just appears to be trying to profit off of the reload nerf to me. Will the cabin's perk be active like Echo's or will it be passive? 

More maps are always good, but please do something about Sector Ex. 

Will you guys consider adding a perk to Flywheel? That's a lot of weight just to get the exact same reload bonus we had before, but with less energy, higher PS and less armor.. Perhaps it could have Oppressor's old perk as the people who used that engine before now has nothing to replace that 10% reload lost. 

After all, Shiver and Seal has perks.

Edited by Steel_Artist
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

So i see wheels wheels , and energy weapons etc ..
when will u bring anything again that benefits spiders? I'm still missing one energy to get my reload back, but where to get it ? no engine means i dont move at all, no chamaeleon (or argus) means im utterly ***** by a single kapkan, whereas wheeled builds usually just drive trough. And neither would i want to get rid of doppler/verifier or you get f'ed by meeles coming from behind . 

• Upvote 7

Steel Championship: I'm interested to see what changes have been made to the player vehicles.

New map: New maps are always a nice addition to the game. Especially another close-quarters map, because there aren't many of those.

Frontal wheel: Cool concept, but I don't understand why there is an additional penalty for losing one. Not only does losing a wheel cause loss of tonnage and stability, but it also reduces the perk's effect. Isn't this enough drawback for losing a wheel?

Epic lightweight cabin: Sounds like a counterpart to Echo and Omnibox.

Rare small wheel: Even though cosmetic options are important in a game like this, I think that this will struggle to distinguish itself from other rare wheels in gameplay.

• Upvote 1

Would honestly be more interested in the frontal wheel if it had no perk at all.

Cabin feels like salt to the wound.

Tiny wheels are nice though.

• Upvote 2

Nothing about torque or "wedge" fix. Discouraging.
I'm 100% sure that all the new parts will be pack exclusive, so I kinda don't care about them. If you are trying to sell me new parts to compensate the ill advised changes to the engines, I won't give you money. Fix the balance, fix the exploits, reduce the excessive grind.
Steel Championship was good as it was, I hope the changes wont ruin it.

• Upvote 1

Anyone else find the new light cabin an extremely tone-deaf gesture?
Tanks were removed from the game overnight with this season with the engine changes and now they're making a point that, in their vision, cannons belong on fast, lightweight wedges, and only on those builds.

I guess I should have known this would happen. They always do the opposite of what they say their intention is. Remember the Syndicate stream where they said that sideways hovers are over-performing, and heavy builds are lacking? Well here's the final result. First part was the hover "nerf" where every single stat they had was buffed, part two was the removal of heavy tanks with the engine changes, and now we're onto part three with the new wheels. All builds should be sideways; not only hovers. Though with partial benefit; the cabin itself isn't sideways, which is half the advantage. Though one can argue that step was partially implemented with the addition of Omni-rollers; which allows for the full advantage of sideways builds. Most people are sleeping on that though; because why bother when hovers are still unbeatable?

These guys hate tanks so much that even their pack-only Elephant; which is the second most expensive purple in the game after the Kapkan has a lower DPS than the Judge; which is a rarity lower and costs an energy less.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 6

Always looking forward to the new stuff.

By the way, could you consider adding a variation of Bigfoots (or perhaps their CK) which would unable them to drift like they used to (or more)? Players who enjoyed drifting would appreciate it.

Edited by The_Doomsday
  • Confused 2

A front wheel is fine, but make a regular wheel, no restrictions or advantages, just a regular wheel ... understand ?

The new map is good, I wrote it a long time ago to be used, why it takes so long I don't understand.
Change the maps in Patrol missions, crater is terrible, use the same maps as in PvP !

1. Add the option to use front hoovers or cabs in all directions.
2. Increase the energy of all heavy epic and legendary cabs to 12 points or remove the energy of all engines, which would be logical.
3. Make vertical boosters for more fun.
4. Cancel a bunch of useless weapons in the shop or improve the balance of their properties. Especially the most important one - fast charging !!!
5. Allow selling upgraded weapons and cabs in the shop or the ability to cancel their upgrades, disassemble and re-sell them when I no longer use something and don't need it - it takes up inventory space unnecessarily !
6. Allow to freely select 3 features when upgrading weapons and cabs that the player needs the most - no random selections !!!

These are important things that players need, no stickers and ducks for kids !!!

Do you understand... ?!

Thank you

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 4

I will miss the 'Operation Gozu' event, 'Steel championship' is not in my tastes.

We need more events like the Gozu one, where you can bring uncomon builds 'that works in pve' without really taking care of their efficiency.

• Upvote 7

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.