[Developer blog] What new features are planned in the near future?

Woodyrojo

how much longer do we have to endure the dominance of melees over howers in normal games and clan games? You have limited the people on howers, you have limited the loading of cannons, you have cut the typhoon bonus, the trap also does not help against melees, it helps but 50 to 50 .... You oblige us if we want to win to play only with dogs, right? Is this the freedom in this game? Is that why we give you our money? The game has not been balanced for more than 1 year, it is not normal for 4 dogs to enter normal games with shotguns or burners and for them to win every game, this is not a balance. You tolerate melees, you give them an advantage. Is it normal for a dog with chains to break a trap, so what does this trap cost 4000 gold for? This is not a balance !!!
You urgently need to bring order to this dilapidated yard ... at the moment the dogs dominate. Otherwise you will lose a lot of players and money, understand you do not give new players a chance to develop, you make them pay for everything, and at the same time you say that the game was free ... you contradict yourself. I am a veteran in this game, I have accumulated a lot of wealth, but what happens to the new players ... they enter, for example, on a high PS and 2-3 dogs come and everything ends in seconds .... IT IS URGENT TO REVIEW THE BALANCE !!!
I CALL ON ALL OLD PLAYERS TO EXPRESS THEIR PROTEST OPINION ON THIS ISSUE, WE OLD REMEMBER THE TIMES IN WHICH THERE WAS BALANCE, TODAY I HAVE BALANCE. PLEASE, PLAYERS, DO NOT SILENCE TODAY TO SURVIVE THIS GAME FOR A LONGER TIME. IT IS THE DUTY OF EACH OF US TO KEEP THE BALANCE HERE HERE. CURRENTLY IN 80% OF CASES DOGS DOMINATE, THIS MUST CHANGE.
THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND ME AND WILL JOIN.

• Upvote 3

also rethink your perks. the ones proposed in this blog are utter trash.

like...play your game at different powerscores 2k-10k for 2 hours, take a walk in the woods for an hour and then sit down for another brainstorming meeting.

a wheel with rather silly design (and resulting weaknesses) that boosts one weapon type?

a cab that encourages things like tiny typhoon hovers?

are you high?

more maps are welcome, as are more wheel options. something small like starter wheels (but better) for good looking builds is nice

Edited by forc3dinduction
  • Upvote 2

• Members
  • 58 posts

I have written many explanations about the stupidity of this develop and how nerfing resources ruins the game.

Just came to mind an example for these idiots to think about...

When video games began you placed a quarter into a machine to play a game, like pacman or space invaders.

When the game owner got greedy and turned the difficulty up on the game so nobody could get any quality playtime,

the game was ALWAYS ABANDONED.

So maybe this can penetrate your thick skulls ?

Stop ruining the game or expect ALL players to find something else to play, making raids more difficult is not how you improve a game.

nerfing rewards is also not how you improving a game or make it more difficult, it is just plain lazy.

End of rant, bye

• Upvote 3

On 7/9/2021 at 2:47 PM, GH88STBG said:

how much longer do we have to endure the dominance of melees over howers in normal games and clan games? You have limited the people on howers, you have limited the loading of cannons, you have cut the typhoon bonus, the trap also does not help against melees, it helps but 50 to 50 .... You oblige us if we want to win to play only with dogs, right? Is this the freedom in this game? Is that why we give you our money? The game has not been balanced for more than 1 year, it is not normal for 4 dogs to enter normal games with shotguns or burners and for them to win every game, this is not a balance. You tolerate melees, you give them an advantage. Is it normal for a dog with chains to break a trap, so what does this trap cost 4000 gold for? This is not a balance !!!
You urgently need to bring order to this dilapidated yard ... at the moment the dogs dominate. Otherwise you will lose a lot of players and money, understand you do not give new players a chance to develop, you make them pay for everything, and at the same time you say that the game was free ... you contradict yourself. I am a veteran in this game, I have accumulated a lot of wealth, but what happens to the new players ... they enter, for example, on a high PS and 2-3 dogs come and everything ends in seconds .... IT IS URGENT TO REVIEW THE BALANCE !!!
I CALL ON ALL OLD PLAYERS TO EXPRESS THEIR PROTEST OPINION ON THIS ISSUE, WE OLD REMEMBER THE TIMES IN WHICH THERE WAS BALANCE, TODAY I HAVE BALANCE. PLEASE, PLAYERS, DO NOT SILENCE TODAY TO SURVIVE THIS GAME FOR A LONGER TIME. IT IS THE DUTY OF EACH OF US TO KEEP THE BALANCE HERE HERE. CURRENTLY IN 80% OF CASES DOGS DOMINATE, THIS MUST CHANGE.
THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND ME AND WILL JOIN.

Cry less. Practice more.

My main CW build isnt a hover or a dog...but I see plenty of both. Right now, hovers, dogs, and spiders are all viable CW options. This is the closest to balanced as the game has been in my 2 years of playing.

• Sad 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.