[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.12.80. Steel Championship

• Woodyrojo changed the title to [Update] [PC] Crossout 0.12.80. Steel Championship
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Breaker changes when?

Fight against opponents in fun and intense football matches and explore the brand new PvP-location in the world of Crossout — “Sinto city”! The “Steel Championship” update is already available!

Do you have plans to buff ML 200 in any way?   Thank you

Posted Images

Steel Championship modification is the worst idea ever, it was perfect before and now with this Tusk cabin it will turn in to idiotic ram contest. I hope you will realize your mistake and will fix it same as mayhem.

Thx for nerfing tacklers maybe I will use my punishers again and we're still waiting for reload module rework.

Dont forget about cannon players :014:

Edited by Kuba7eleven@psn
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 2

Awesome new map , the job is really nice , thx for this " Sinto city:wub:

Edited by LOoD

TheLittleSam (Posted )

Thank you ^_^
  • Upvote 4

Ok I will say the map looks very nice. And the new Back on Patrol is nice too. Different options if you don't exactly feel like full raids are nice (But it better not replace the normal patrols we have now)

But I still think the reload speed to the tempura is just gunna make games more annoying for anyone not playing them because of their one shot = 0 resources capability.
And the Nova change will not help against walkers and hovers

• Upvote 2

Hi, great update !

Looks like one paint of the container is a already free one that we can get via sponsor links, starter-pack (when you start plaing the game, you can have a set of weapon, or a cabin, and some stickers or paint).

I was wondering if that was intentional? I already have it and probably many of us do.

image.png.04be02f57f6f187837fd66e3f0a729

TheLittleSam (Posted )

Hello! Yes, that was intentional :)
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

- Firstly, good job on rewards for an event being more than stickers. Now I might get into some matches. 

- Secondly, while I think the ramming thing in Steel Championship is a bad idea (You shouldn't change things that work well), I will still say that sometimes a new addition might be a good thing. It's just that the championship as it was, was liked by players. Don't risk it. But then, I understand you might want to refresh it's gameplay somehow before it gets stale.

TheLittleSam (Posted )

Our thoughts exactly!
  • Upvote 7

the mode's MM is a joke... just.. bad.

Rammingis good tho... 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

The following season challenge works in raid despite indicating "in battle". Might be something to fix ?

1037186244_Capturadepantalla2021-07-2210

• Confused 1

Does the spark and flash combo still slow down the enemy more than a single spark/flash or is the combo obsolete now, it doesn't say and it really should.

What is this mysterious maximum value of deceleration?

TheLittleSam (Posted )

One thing I can tell for sure, it's now better than it was ;)
  • Upvote 7

Whoever though that mode which was fun and fine the way it was, needs a fix, is a dumbass.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

Always welcome an update.

I appreciate the neft of spitfire. It cluster low to mid ps and even worst with platoon making it over-effective. And it over shadow Leech. I think it need a harder nerf to balance it.

The tackler nerf - I have em and I really don't find it exttremely effective - even if I read this on general chat from time to time. Maybe you should change the description, saying it has good accuracy to really sturdy.

^ When two weapon share the same niche, instead of nerfing one to make room for the other one, maybe you should alter the stats of both so they can fit in different playstyle while retaining the core gameplay. ^

Good the see a change in Phoenix but making them lighter won't resolve their problem. The only thing I can think of now is a hover build if they are light enougth.

I'm really worried that you balance everything with your stats and not playing the game itself. It can give another vision closer to what players can face. Especially regarding one build platoon.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Charlie9204 said:

The following season challenge works in raid despite indicating "in battle". Might be something to fix ?

1037186244_Capturadepantalla2021-07-2210

the term "battle" doesnt refer to specifically pvp or pve

if it asks for pvp, it will ask for "mission"

and sometimes it is lost in translation it seems. just click "show on the map" to be sure

Edited by forc3dinduction

TheLittleSam (Posted )

Correct, thank you!
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

It's good to see many long-awaited things being finally implemented, like transparent vegetation, city maps, etc. Once they are all done, hopefully it frees up the time to work on some other aspects, like improved destruction physics, visual damage effects on structural parts, possibly parts breaking into pieces, or completely new and "never before" ideas in Crossout.

By the way, one thing that definitely needs to be implemented by now is heavily armored structure parts for weapon mounting, which would be equivalent to the light frames, but providing the most stable support for the heaviest weapons on really heavy builds. Those could be conditionally penetrable solid metal platforms which do not pass the damage through unless the incoming damage exceeds a certain value, which means that they would work like an actual armor, which does not let the small amounts of damage through (like the bullet damage) and can only be penetrated by stronger projectiles, while being tough enough to withstand the damage even from a double Scorpion shot. These structural parts could also be resistant to various types of damage (similarly to the Armored tracks), ensuring that the tank is really a tank, without being unrealistically filled with lightweight cages or dedicating half of its design just to support the big guns by touching them with corners of multiple structure parts.

Edited by The_Doomsday

TheLittleSam (Posted )

Sounds interesting, thank you
  • Upvote 3

most of the update is good except: the decorations of the tournament are rotten,

it's getting worse and worse, ideas are full of them except at home ... is it due to a cerebral asphixye?

aimassist nothing is done, while you do not understand the aim of aim assist,

the current state of the game is equivalent to an autopilot racing game, wonderbare !!!

not aimassist in pvp and cw see you next for my future rant

Edited by samuraicrosser
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
50 minutes ago, forc3dinduction said:

so the announced tiny wheel was not added to a faction.

:(

3 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

Crossout — “Penalty” pack

• “Cheerleader armoured car”;
  • New rare wheel “Low clearance” (4 pcs.);
  • Unique portrait “Paris”;
  • Unique paints: “Noble blue” and “Shades of victory”;
  • Flag “Steel Championship 2051”;
  • Unique background and logo for profile customization;
  • A set of stickers;
  • 500 in-game coins;
  • Increases the maximum number of parts used to 50.

Paris is Hector’s sister, who is by no means inferior to him in his love of competition and far superior to him in her passion for explosions and destruction. Their paths split a long time ago when the girl joined Psycho Pete’s gang. Deadly fights on the arenas, which the Lunatics regularly organized, appealed to her taste.

When Scar AB organized the “Steel Championship” with the help of her brother, Paris became obsessed with the idea of getting there. Alas, but Hector, knowing the explosive character of his sister, did everything to keep her away from the stadium. And he even succeeded. Until this year.

The girl arrived with other invited Lunatics in a pickup truck, assembled specifically for this purpose. To Hector’s displeasure, she was appointed the second commentator of the “Steel Championship” , the rules of which had become much more dangerous.

Attention! The pack will be available till August 22 inclusive!

your answer is here

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

The extra range building blocks are nice. Could you fix the other objects like walls? They still can't be placed right next to each other.

TheLittleSam (Posted )

Yeah, it's known to us. We'll see what we can do :)
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

"Added the option to attach the camera to the ball. This can be done by pressing the “E” key or the right stick on the gamepad. In order to restore the previous behavior of the camera, you need to press the same key again."

Why? :(

Edited by Pizza0573
  • Confused 1