[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.12.80. Steel Championship

3 hours ago, AzraelsGrace said:

Can we have a small event to refund blocks now that many of us who built to the limit can no longer even use the amount we have? We sacrificed resources on these things and you nerfed it. Which just sounds silly. Why nerf building blocks lol

They don't issues refunds for when you buy packs/coins unless they're required so why would you think they'd issue refunds for resources you spent in the game? Technically they didn't nerf the building blocks they just made them cost more, I don't agree with it but its not a nerf by any stretch of the word, though they did add a bunch of other building blocks, which some are much larger so maybe that's why because it you use the long/larger blocks they introduced you don't need as much, though the current requirements to make the new blocks are much more expensive then the tiny 50/50 scrape and copper you're complaining about :lol: :facepalm:

Edited by WolfyVonHowlin

23 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

1280EN780.jpg

Cannon “Judge 76mm”

Gunshot damage (damage from projectile hit on the part) increased by 10%.

Developer comment: Due to the change in the features of the engines and the introduction of a separate module that boosts reloading, we slightly increased the strength of the weapon types that were affected by these changes the most.

I understand why you do this, but Instand of up the weapons give us the possiblity to fuse this module and win 25% or 50 % (of 20% up it to 25 or 30% if is fused ) more efficiency like the other ones… this will have more sens. Because porcs and more are affected. So yes it could be great 

PUT A COOLDOWN ON THE BALL WHEN A TEAM MATE TOUCHES IT. WE ARE SCORING GOALS BUT BECAUSE THE BALL BOUNCES OFF THE ADVERSARIES OR SLIGHLY TOUCHES THEM, IT IS COUNTING AS THEM DOING THE POINT ON THEMSELVES, SLOWING DOWN THE EXP PROGRESSION.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

On 7/22/2021 at 7:15 AM, Woodyrojo said:

Interface_en_780_200.png

• Improved the tab with patches in the personal survivor’s file, including the addition of a filter and a search function for finding a specific patch.
  • Now in the technology tree you can see the recipe for crafting the part from the season, even if it has not been unlocked yet.
  • Removed the following tabs in the gamepad settings:
    • “Restricted camera”;
    • “Camera movement”;
    • “Floating aim”.

Pleas. tell me: Why did you do this? Im paying with a controller on pc and i cant look up nor down anymore. This is not helping the game to become better. You guys are actually removing features, that are helpful and useful. And its not funny to have a restricted camera compared to other pc players just because u removed that setting and completely deactivatet it.

Pls fix it. i wanna have my camera movement angles back. it feels really bad right now :(

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, WolfyVonHowlin said:

They don't issues refunds for when you buy packs/coins unless they're required so why would you think they'd issue refunds for resources you spent in the game? Technically they didn't nerf the building blocks they just made them cost more, I don't agree with it but its not a nerf by any stretch of the word, though they did add a bunch of other building blocks, which some are much larger so maybe that's why because it you use the long/larger blocks they introduced you don't need as much, though the current requirements to make the new blocks are much more expensive then the tiny 50/50 scrape and copper you're complaining about :lol: :facepalm:

When they nerf weapons you can sell them still. Blocks are forever. Id even be fine with allowing us to switch them out for other blocks. But atm i will never be able to use them again since i now have more than whats allowed. Still not sure why the increase was necessary

Love the idea and would give it a 7/10 but there are two glaring faults.

One teams players names are red, the other blue rather than identifying friend and enemy which is different to every other play mode,  not sure why. 

Second is RU servers,  the only servers I have ping and connection issues with. Every time it drops out while playing the Steel Championship I reconnect,  try to play and have a 3min lock out for bad sportsmanship. Who thought that was a good idea? Fair enough for those that quit to get better matches but a net connection fault out of my control and I get penalised for it?  

That's a bit rough. 

Way worse than spring mayhem, rank gained is too dependent on your team winning. Looking at the rewards I hoped to get the ball but at a rate of 4-8 rank per match lost, while the same defend-goal performance in the winner team gets 12-20, I just won't bother (which is a pity because I like the format well enough).

At least in mayhem you could gain 20+ points even when your team lost if you did well.

• Upvote 1

Hey, anyone know how the points system works?

Like how many points do u get (roughly) for scoring a goal, or destroying another player. 

I can't find this info anywhere! 

Thanks in advance:yes_yes_yes:

what the xxxx is this **** ?? getting containers with either untradeable pices or tradeable paint and crap wich i already have - ofc i get the paint again and those stupid hands ...
and least if u put untradeable things in the game give players an fair chance of getting it, not those ***** up containers with worst possible outcomes..

what the xxxx ... now i gotta wait a xxxx year till you get bored of designing and put the same things in again as reward and hoooopefully (probably not ) get the stuff i need then? yea xxxx you guys ..

this really pisses me off .. 

oh didnt get the untradeable ? well xxxx you 

same thing with some of those stupid valentine stickers u had to honk ppl in your garage for - i went on daily tried to greet those guys, all i got was scrap and ****, and no untradable unique sticker!!
again why the xxxx would you xxxxxxx put stuff like that behind such a fking low probability ... then plz dont put them in the game at all ffs...

oh yea i can wait a fkin year to try my luck at that **** again... god damn piece of **** containers -.-

• Confused 1

Poner la cámara de muerte restrictiva como estaba, en PS4 x lo menos marea con tanto cambio de dirección y ángulo dan ganas de dejar de jugar del mareo q cojes

• Thanks 1

On 7/22/2021 at 3:18 PM, Waughan said:

Why are you messing stuff which already works??? :014j: Such a shame how incompetent developers you are...

Developers are good, the management is bad.

• Upvote 1

So.. not even going to acknowledge how badly you did garage builders then @Woodyrojo, @TheLittleSam, @Skula1975 ???? 

Because cutting our options -in half- was really a dirty move. So what are you going to do to make it right?

On 7/22/2021 at 10:58 PM, IMystery_ManI said:

Hey kind of of joke-ish question but will we ever get a chance to possible craft the hornet machine gun or obtain more in some way?

Yep, I always wondered if the devs will let us craft starter parts, I finally have enough coins for 4 piercers and a rare cab, and yet I am still very interested to be able to craft hornets and starter wheels XD

• Like 1

Yup, whatever you did to the progressing rate you done F:ed it up, gaining points is near impossible, your own goals get counted as someone elses most of the time and with good luck you'll end up running into ragequitters that quit after the first goal or straight up trolls who repeatedly try to make own goals and just cost you participation points, which really hurts when the rate is as slow as it is, even in just steel league. Progress is just an absolute mindboggling slow crawl and you don't seem to be making any points no matter how hard you try, even when you are supposed to.

I have had games were I've made three consecutive goals, and still seem to get the same amount of points as in a game where I have made no goals at all but our team wins. At all times it feels like you can't gain over 20 points under any circumstances so I do not know how people are supposed to progress for example from silver to gold, when the participating cost is 10 points and you're supposed to go from 1200 to 1500.

And what counts as defending the goal? I've been blocking balls like an attractive woman on a dating app multiple times per game, with the spike, the skinner and even ramming opponents with a ball coming for the goal, yet don't seem to be gaining points for the crate from most of those, maybe 1 or 2 per game if lucky. Same with making goals, your teammates can steal the goal point, your opponent can steal the goal point, sometimes it feels like it counts it as someone elses goal even if there was nobody around to poke the ball you personally dragged into the goal with the harpoon.

I really love the Steel Championship. The changes with the ramming option didnt make the game better or worse for me - it is still as great as it was.

Yeah, the scoring system and counting of goals is a mess, but who cares, as long as the fun is there. I would appreciate more scrap rewards though, cause compared to palying regular battles you earn way less coins for the time you play.

Overall i find the whole thing genius, even though it is a very simple mini game. The way you can play with the ball and the physics are great. Also it is a game where you can really learn, practice and improve skills and it is getting a kind of adrenaline boosting experience that becomes more fun with time (as you improve).

thanks to the devs and the only thing left to say: it is a pitty that steel championship is only available during 20 days a year.

there's a punk called __RADIOACTIVE that keep playing steel championship BUT is afk all the time. ... wait not all the time... the punk move somtime for not being kicked. but other than that, the punk stay in the goal or try to boost climb the ramp near the goal... i, and others players, keep report this brat for inactivity, guess who's my mate next match? 

• Haha 1

On 8/9/2021 at 2:01 PM, sosuke_aizen said:

there's a punk called __RADIOACTIVE that keep playing steel championship BUT is afk all the time. ... wait not all the time... the punk move somtime for not being kicked. but other than that, the punk stay in the goal or try to boost climb the ramp near the goal... i, and others players, keep report this brat for inactivity, guess who's my mate next match? 

sometimes having an AFK as pickup is better than having a terrible player.

I'm so glad this **** is over -
sadly i didn't get the duck, maybe i was a bit late with trying to get the points, maybe someone ***** up with the scoring system, as just a single touch of an enemy just didnt count it as our goal, which is,,, stupid to keep it civilized. Why are there no assists aswell? You can make the best passes and plays and still end up with +2 points for 5mins+ matches...  

Also i didnt get the bobble-ball from the crates, so how am i gonna get the untradable now? Who's idea was it to mix untradables, and cheap tradable paints and stupid fingers in the same crate?