Rework/Remove Levi wars   

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Levi wars?

• Nope
    • Yep
  2. 2. Haven't you ever heard a single person say I can't wait to play levi wars?

• No because no one has ever said that even once ever
    • Yes I may have heard someone say it once
  3. 3. Remove or Rework

• Remove it completely
    • Rework levi separate times and leaderboard from regular cw
  4. 4. Maybe just ban cockpit cabin and weapons restrictions

• Yes this would change the meta and affordable Levi's would be available to more people
    • Leave cockpit I love forced metas

Another one of these polls. This is taking away regular CW time spots for those of us who want some type of competitive play. I play on Xbox and PC and play CW on both, on both platforms I've never met a single person who likes levi wars. I've met several people who hate it or won't even play it. HOW IS THIS STILL IN THE GAME? 

Edited by EVAN_WILLIAMS
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 5

It seems like I am the only person on forums that likes levi cw. From my experience there's a lot of clans having a blast playing the mode, even being the only mode they're playing (Some clans were even created solely for this mode). I'm not blind however and I do see that there's also clans avoiding to play it because they had a bad experience in it.
Creating a poll on a forum read by 20 people max only isn't going to change anything by the way. Just because there is a small, but loud minority, doesn't mean that the majority of players want the mode to be gone.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
2 minutes ago, Herzog_Mamo said:

Just because there is a small, but loud minority, doesn't mean that the majority of players want the mode to be gone.

Yes it does, ask around no one likes this trash except for you apparently. People who never get uranium but get carried in this game mode probably make up the majority of people who like it. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

My friends and I don’t play clan wars much. But everyone I know doesn’t like Levi wars. 

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, MOBwBOSS said:

My friends and I don’t play clan wars much. But everyone I know doesn’t like Levi wars. 

Lol yep literally haven't talked to a single person who likes it on two different platforms and all of the people I play with are avid CW players who love playing regular CW. 

• Upvote 2
27 minutes ago, EVAN_WILLIAMS said:

People who never get uranium but get carried in this game mode probably make up the majority of people who like it. 

The times when the levi carried the whole team are gone since cockpit nerf to "only" 50 % extra damage. Nowadays the entire setup is much more important and even 1 minion can decide over win or lose.
I see it as THE challenge for a clan to provide a different setup to be good in levi cw. Vehicles and setups that work in normal mode do not necessarily work in levi cw.

10 minutes ago, EVAN_WILLIAMS said:

Lol yep literally haven't talked to a single person who likes it on two different platforms and all of the people I play with are avid CW players who love playing regular CW. 

You are denying that there's entire clans only playing levi cw from Rust up to Silver league, sometimes even with 2 teams at the same time.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Levi aside, (I neither play them or care about them at all) I hate one-sided answer options in polls. 
If both answers lead to your point being correct, it's a faulty poll.

Most people do not like Levi wars from what I've heard, but even so, you have to choose, do you want to make a statement or a poll?
A statement is what you did. A poll is something that offers equal opposite choices.

• Upvote 2
52 minutes ago, Herzog_Mamo said:

The times when the levi carried the whole team are gone since cockpit nerf to "only" 50 % extra damage. Nowadays the entire setup is much more important and even 1 minion can decide over win or lose.

So the giant build with way more weapons and health doesn't carry? Gotta have good minions but the levi is clearly the star of the show. 

1 hour ago, Herzog_Mamo said:

You are denying that there's entire clans only playing levi cw from Rust up to Silver league, sometimes even with 2 teams at the same time.

Never once denied that people play this mode, it yield uranium which is worth money so of course people will play it. I said on two platforms out of all the people I know and talk to I've never once met someone who actually likes the game mode. 

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, MrSplatter said:

Levi aside, (I neither play them or care about them at all) I hate one-sided answer options in polls. 
If both answers lead to your point being correct, it's a faulty poll.

Question says do you like Levi wars? Yep or nope, pretty straight forward. 

Edited by EVAN_WILLIAMS
43 minutes ago, MrSplatter said:

Most people do not like Levi wars from what I've heard

You heard correctly

The biggest fault of this mode is it not having its own leaderboard while sharing the Uranium cap with regular Clan Wars.

Let more clans get to the top, to each at their own preferable game mode.

• Upvote 3
Just now, lucashc90 said:

The biggest fault of this mode is it not having its own leaderboard while sharing the Uranium cap with regular Clan Wars.

Let more clans get to the top, to each at their own preferable game mode.

Separate leaderboard and schedule would be infinitely better. 

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, EVAN_WILLIAMS said:

So the giant build with way more weapons and health doesn't carry? Gotta have good minions but the levi is clearly the star of the show. 

Not necessarily, no. I tell you this having played both as minion and as levi.

26 minutes ago, EVAN_WILLIAMS said:

on two platforms out of all the people I know and talk to I've never once met someone who actually likes the game mode. 

Well, now you know that there are some people really enjoying it :-)
From what I've seen, I can tell you that most clans that don't play it have had bad experiences with it - so they either claim it's unfun or doesn't require skill, or both or whatever.
I can concede that a bit more luck and timing is much more important, but not to the extent that it is sometimes labeled.

1 hour ago, EVAN_WILLIAMS said:

• No because no one has ever said that even once ever
  • Yes I may have heard someone say it once

• Remove it completely 5
  • Rework levi separate times and leaderboard from regular cw

But these two don't. They both state your point of view, making levis appear a bad thing (which is then a one sided poll and a statement in a form of a poll)
    Second question states that no one or an odd 1% would like it (there ARE clans playing it and liking it, which IS far more than 1 person, even if a minority).
    Third question is to either remove it or separate, without an option to keep it as it is. NOT saying they should (nor do I care really), but a pole needs to let even those who want things as it is or have an opposite opinion to voice them self. Both answers are a forced change.
    Polls in general also require a third neutral option: 1-Pro, 2-Against, 3-Don't know/Care, to gather the right result of the amount of people who want a change, don't want it, or if it is worth it to do anything.
Edited by MrSplatter
  • Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, MrSplatter said:

This is the point of the thread 

15 minutes ago, MrSplatter said:

making levis appear a bad thing

Levi mode is objectively a bad thing that very few people like. I play on Two platforms and don't know a single person who wants this in the game

16 minutes ago, MrSplatter said:

there ARE clans playing it and liking it,

Playing it sure you can earn uran, people would play a glory hole mode for uran if that was added to CW.

18 minutes ago, MrSplatter said:

Third question is to either remove it or separate, without an option to keep it as it is. NOT saying they should (nor do I care really)

Keeping as is shouldn't be an option, it's poop. 

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, EVAN_WILLIAMS said:

Playing it sure you can earn uran, people would play a glory hole mode for uran if that was added to CW.

If it's a real poll, it should still let those guys vote for what they like. They didn't get the option here apart from the 1st question.

24 minutes ago, EVAN_WILLIAMS said:

Keeping as is shouldn't be an option, it's poop. 

Thank you, this is exactly what I was saying. If you think it's poop, and model the poll on that opinion, it's biased. Making it a statement, not a real poll. (even if it's the view of a majority). 

But let's end it there Evan, no point in us friendly arguing over it. I was just saying that polls should be 'equal' to both/all sides.

Far as levis go, if I need to voice myself I don't think they should be in CW as a forced option, solely because of the 'spent money' effect. I would rather see levi wars as a fun event mode where you can't use your wallet to gear up the ton of fused FoM weapons. 

Edited by MrSplatter

While I agree we should be rid of Levi clanwars, this thread is remade far too often.  It's starting to become spam. 

24 minutes ago, MrSplatter said:

Far as levis go, if I need to voice myself I don't think they should be in CW as a forced option, solely because of the 'spent money' effect. I would rather see levi wars as a fun event mode where you can't use your wallet to gear up the ton of fused FoM weapons. 

Ya separate mode or less levi sessions might make it more fun becsuse it's not like a forced mode taking away from regular cw as much. Leviathans as they are is a really cool idea and there can be a lot done with them but currently it's just disappointing. The energy rules implemented to balance the cockpit destroyed the budget Leviathans and overall diversity, not to mention the freedom of building that this game generally likes to stick to. 

3 hours ago, EVAN_WILLIAMS said:

Ya separate mode or less levi sessions might make it more fun becsuse it's not like a forced mode taking away from regular cw as much. Leviathans as they are is a really cool idea and there can be a lot done with them but currently it's just disappointing. The energy rules implemented to balance the cockpit destroyed the budget Leviathans and overall diversity, not to mention the freedom of building that this game generally likes to stick to. 

Although your pole very biased, I see where you're coming from. Most people dislike Leviathans because the mode has been implemented poorly.

At first it was kinda fun when people were figuring out to make effective Leviathans. Although the Cricket hover was very popular, there were some other fun and ingenious builds like the droners. 

Then the Cockpit Booster Leviathan reared its ugly head and destroyed all in its path.

The energy limit made things worse because it broke everyone's leviathan and made effective leviathans much more expensive to build. It didn't even solve the problem, Cockpit Booster Leviathans are still the most popular.

I also dislike the state the Levi CW is in.

I wish it was never implemented in the first place. Right now, it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario with what happens.

1. Removing Leviathans would infuriate people who genuinely liked mode. It would also infuriate the people who can't sell their levi's items.

2. Keeping it makes people suffer because of price and repetitiveness. The longer que times from the lack of participating clans make it even worse.

I guess choosing the lesser of the 2 evils would be removing Levis from CW.

• Upvote 1
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, CamoWraith said:

Although your pole very biased, I see where you're coming from. Most people dislike Leviathans because the mode has been implemented poorly.

I've always thought an invasion more where you control your leviathan vs people and try to rob them of gas would be a lot of fun, hard to balance but would be a fun way to spice up the Boeing PVE in the game and another good use for levi owners. 

At first it was kinda fun when people were figuring out to make effective Leviathans. Although the Cricket hover was very popular, there were some other fun and ingenious builds like the droners. 

Then the Cockpit Booster Leviathan reared its ugly head and destroyed all in its path.

The energy limit made things worse because it broke everyone's leviathan and made effective leviathans much more expensive to build. It didn't even solve the problem, Cockpit Booster Leviathans are still the most popular.

Yep at first it was cool, so many different types of levithians to fight against, lots of hover rocket levi but those could be single handedly killed or disabled by a lancy hybrid build as well which helped keep balance. Then ya the cockpit cabin, almost never used in PVP but became super meta in levi CW. Sad part is it got nerfed based off its performance as a levi making it even less effective than it already was in PVP. 

1. Removing Leviathans would infuriate people who genuinely liked mode. It would also infuriate the people who can't sell their levi's items.

2. Keeping it makes people suffer because of price and repetitiveness. The longer que times from the lack of participating clans make it even worse.

I guess choosing the lesser of the 2 evils would be removing Levis from CW.

I think removing it would get more people to play regular CW and help overall inflation on the market.  They could add it to Wednesdays and Sundays with a separate leader board and uranium reward separate from regular CW rewards keeping the people who like it happy and also help keep the market from further inflating. Rewards couldn't be exactly the same and would have to be adjusted but they could figure it out. The relic prices this year have really gone through the roof. For a little bit last year they were pretty reasonable,  i got my first relic on PC 12k now they are double that if not more. Cheaper relic prices I think would get more people to buy packs because with a few packs they could actually get a serious build if they wanted to go hard.  

Edited by EVAN_WILLIAMS
5 hours ago, EVAN_WILLIAMS said:

I think removing it would get more people to play regular CW and help overall inflation on the market.  They could add it to Wednesdays and Sundays with a separate leader board and uranium reward separate from regular CW rewards keeping the people who like it happy and also help keep the market from further inflating. Rewards couldn't be exactly the same and would have to be adjusted but they could figure it out. The relic prices this year have really gone through the roof. For a little bit last year they were pretty reasonable,  i got my first relic on PC 12k now they are double that if not more. Cheaper relic prices I think would get more people to buy packs because with a few packs they could actually get a serious build if they wanted to go hard.

I agree. I'm concerned. Last week there was 833 clans participating. 2 Weeks ago there was 845. Something needs to happen.

I know tons of players who like Levi wars.

This poll is skewed to manifest a particular result.

In other words.....it's a scam.

• Upvote 1
45 minutes ago, Kungfugrip said:

I know tons of players who like Levi wars.

Most of the people I know don't.

This poll is skewed to manifest a particular result.

Indeed it is.

In other words.....it's a scam.

Wait, you're telling me to NOT give my money to that Nigerian Prince? I thought he would pay me back.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, CamoWraith said:

Wait, you're telling me to NOT give my money to that Nigerian Prince? I thought he would pay me back.

You have received those emails too, huh?

50 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

You have received those emails too, huh?

He also keeps calling me to talk to me about my Leviathan's Extended Warranty. 

• Haha 1