Remove/Rework Levi wars

Rework/Remove Levi wars   

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Levi wars?

• Nope
    • Yep
  2. 2. Haven't you ever heard a single person say I can't wait to play levi wars?

• No because no one has ever said that even once ever
    • Yes I may have heard someone say it once
  3. 3. Remove or Rework

• Remove it completely
    • Rework levi separate times and leaderboard from regular cw
  4. 4. Maybe just ban cockpit cabin and weapons restrictions

• Yes this would change the meta and affordable Levi's would be available to more people
    • Leave cockpit I love forced metas

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Kungfugrip said:

I know tons of players who like Levi wars.

This poll is skewed to manifest a particular result.

In other words.....it's a scam.

Still mad about the auto aim nerf? More to come haha!

And really tons ? You probably also know tons of players who love auto aim as well over there on PS4 when on Xbox literally everyone hates it and complains about it constantly, same thing for levi wars. 

Edited by EVAN_WILLIAMS

3 minutes ago, EVAN_WILLIAMS said:

Lol thats the the forums work bud, Still mad about the auto aim nerf? More to come haha!

And really tons ? You probably also know tons of players who love auto aim as well over there on PS4 when on Xbox literally everyone hates it and complains about it constantly, same thing for levi wars. 

I tend to distance myself from complainers....so I will have to take your word for it, your the expert in that department.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Kungfugrip said:

I tend to distance myself from complainers....so I will have to take your word for it, your the expert in that department.

Aw not gonna help me keep my threads at the top anymore ? I told you that you were only helping lol complaining about in game aim bot is pretty reasonable ..... i would LOVE to see it be added on PC just for the reactions.

Edited by EVAN_WILLIAMS

1 hour ago, EVAN_WILLIAMS said:

Aw not gonna help me keep my threads at the top anymore ? I told you that you were only helping lol complaining about in game aim bot is pretty reasonable ..... i would LOVE to see it be added on PC just for the reactions.

Even bettor I want to see cross play happen but them not touch AA at all.. cause I think at that point I might start to like it… but I do have a thing for tears.:100_100_10: :10:

When Levi wars were first introduced, I liked them, and voted for them, because I lacked the weapons necessary to compete in Clan Wars. My mates also lacked the weapons. Levi Wars gave us an opportunity to be a little competitive. That no loner applies to me, but I can still emphasize with the players is does affect. That is why I think Levi Wars need to stay.

I also see a very big problem with Levi Wars. I can very outgun another team and lose. Levi wars are currently about the ability to manipulate the AI system to win. It's not a game of design or skill. It's just a mess. A booster build with the cabin at the back and an aegis over the cabin is basically immune to the other team's leviathan because they target the cabin and not the weapons. This broken AI targeting system really makes it so that a specific kind of build is overly affective. Preventing cockpit wont address the issue because the issue is not the bonus damage but rather the AI targeting system. In this regard, the Levi Wars is very very broken.

So yes, Levi Wars should stay. Yes they need to be reworked so it is a battle of skill and not a manipulation of the AI systems. And yes, it should be on a different leaderboard.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Kungfugrip said:

i applaud you for taking down your spammy duplicate poll about the same topic, very grown up from you. you realized it was you who was being a negative nancy in this instance and acted like a real lady, wp!

• Confused 1

You are absolutely correct evan, levi clan wars is in a desperate need for change. New separate days need to be established for levi clan wars. That way the current time slots that levi clan battles take up could be changed back to regular clan battles.

• Upvote 2

On 7/22/2021 at 2:56 AM, Herzog_Mamo said:

Just because there is a small, but loud minority, doesn't mean that the majority of players want the mode to be gone.

According to the last dev live stream, it is actually a minority that plays levis, it is half as active as other sessions.

• Upvote 1

REMOVE LEVIATHAN CLAN WARS! eyeroll intensifies. This game mode is killing NA playerbase. Some people are only able to make certain time slots for clan wars and if one of them is leviathan clanwars they are just going to quit the game and play something else entirely, which is extremely evident by the lack of NA clans playing the game at the moment. REMOVE LEVIATHAN CLAN WARS! 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, T1NY03 said:

REMOVE LEVIATHAN CLAN WARS! eyeroll intensifies. This game mode is killing NA playerbase. Some people are only able to make certain time slots for clan wars and if one of them is leviathan clanwars they are just going to quit the game and play something else entirely, which is extremely evident by the lack of NA clans playing the game at the moment. REMOVE LEVIATHAN CLAN WARS! 

Many new games on the horizon people are going to slowly start to switch over, streamers are going to start to stream new games with better game play because their once favorite game has been changed into butt cheeks. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, EVAN_WILLIAMS said:

Many new games on the horizon people are going to slowly start to switch over, streamers are going to start to stream new games with better game play because their once favorite game has been changed into butt cheeks. 

Not all people tho. Some like butt cheeks.

Besides....most games have short life spans to begin with. 5 or 6 years is average. The fact that XO made it this long is credit to the devs. 

A fact tho....XO has never been a huge game, it never will be either. Enjoy it while you can...

• Haha 1

I have an idea. Make Levi Wars on a different night and reward engineer badges instead of uranium. Use a separate ranking system than what is used for Clan Wars. Reward Uranium for the ranked players, but a lesser amount of bonus than Clan Wars, or reward engineer badges in a sufficient quantity to create motivation. I bet a lot of people would play during special events when they need additional badges for electronics, batteries, whatever.

I think the big problem with Levis is not that people hate Levis. It's that people can rank on Tuesday and then not play the rest of the week. It breaks the system.

• Upvote 1

I want Limited PS to replace Leviathans in clan wars for a bit, then new players can compete with lesser builds, just swap PS every week to keep it fresh and it's golden 

• Upvote 1