Remove Friction Mode from CW

Friction mode AA is a huge problem and is forcing people to quit playing this game. Despite the very small nerf you made to this, 0.9 still Causes AUTO LOCK TO CABS AND WEAPONS. Please can you remove this ASAP and explain to us why this was introduced and if you won’t remove this, a reason as to why it must stay?

People have invested time and money to support this game since the start and in adding this feature, very little of these players remain. Remove friction mode AA from clan wars and please respond to us. 

I’m new to the forums, could people please tag developers? 

• Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, AutoAimScorps said:

Friction mode AA is a huge problem and is forcing people to quit playing this game. Despite the very small nerf you made to this, 0.9 still Causes AUTO LOCK TO CABS AND WEAPONS. Please can you remove this ASAP and explain to us why this was introduced and if you won’t remove this, a reason as to why it must stay?

People have invested time and money to support this game since the start and in adding this feature, very little of these players remain. Remove friction mode AA from clan wars and please respond to us. 

I’m new to the forums, could people please tag developers? 

Ive been trying to get AA nurfed for 6 months or so now… and I’m pretty sure they don’t care. 

they don’t seem to want skill to be a factor in their game. They want it to come down to what gear you have. Why do you think they added Levi wars. A giant aim bot machine that you can litterally attach several hundred thousands worth of coins to to COMPETE for uranium. 

I agree AA should be removed from CW but they said that won’t happen. But they might adjust the friction value more. 

Here’s a popular thread I started in the general chat area. 

Edited by MOBwBOSS

It’s amazing the amount of people who say it does not work with scorpions, typhoons etc. With Friction AA, you can shoot players across the map no issue in the guns or cabin. Fact of the matter is that this is way too strong and is forcing players to use this or pay the penalty for not. Removing Friction mode is 100% needed, players will be happy again and will thank the devs.

• Upvote 1

Auto aim is killing the competition in clan battles. I understand it is there for pvp to help disabled players. But in any form for competition, friction mode needs to go away. Is there autoaim in other ranked games. No, so why is it allowed here. More and more People are slowly turning away from this game. I barely pvp anymore but still do clan battles. Take action now and do something before it is to late. 

• Upvote 1

Dont see where the game is any fun using it in any mode, CW being the competitive mode, going in with assist seems extra bad. If they wont remove it and make the game enjoyable/competitive again, they should at least show whom is using it, so I can appreciate a good shot or skilled opponent as I did before. Not that I cant tell who is using it, it is just shameful those who do are allowed to blend in with those who dont.

• Upvote 1

The real issue here is cardigans, and mittens. In fact, knitwear in general. 

The yarn must stop. I wish the developers would see this. 

• Haha 1

There is so few of us left that have the skill to yarn a flawless cardigan. Leave knitting out of this. AA is the real enemy. A consumer report Come to a conlusion that People Who use aim assist also have a high chance of wearing skinny jeans. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I believe it is the skinny jeans that restrict the blood flow to the brain, resulting in the need for auto aim. 

• Haha 1

It’s sad the devs must have the skinniest jeans of them all to leave AA in game for so long. those jeans must look like they fit the average 8 year old… their poor brains. 

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

Killed over 90,000 players no aa. Its totally possible to be great at this game against all the robot players. There thumbs lack movement where mine are as sharp as they thumb haha. I mainly used thunders my whole career as soon as i got one from a crate i fell in love with them. I even scrapped 3 upgraded fuze drones for 3 thunders. Then i uprgarded those and they went on one of my first builds i ever fully upgraded every part. So aa to me is a funny joke. Why not make it a super computer hardware module  aa machine for inside the rig so there is some compensation and edge for the players who don't use aa. They get full power and bragging rights where it should be. Because getting auto locked on by a scorp player in bedlam and being chased with no chance of fighting back because he instantly strips your skinner even if its upgraded is soo flawed haha also players that play bedlam too much know all the spawn locations so its game over just like halo reach all over again but this time its not spartan vs spartan its rig no aa vs rig with aa. And usually the one that has long range and knows all spawns wins. Am i right halo players. 

• Upvote 1