AA and the Kaiju

Kaiju does 1k damage a shot and with AA friction you cannot miss. Devs sort it out. You are ruining your own game. Listen to the player base!!

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

The weapon is balanced based on the idea that it is hard to get the perk, AA makes that far easier than intended (or at least should have been intended). Only one of many examples of AA balance problems. Toadfish same thing, how could you hit targets moving at 75-90+ while going 75-90+ yourself in the opposite direction, the perk should be hard to get. Machineguns and autocannons stick weapons to the point dodging is ineffective. Shotgun/shortrange machineguns had to consider approach and try to drive while targeting. AutoAimScorps and kaijus (effectively) lock on to weak points with the scope also a very relevant game mechanic. Doing these things before aim assist took some skill, made the game fun, and the weapons were balanced considering them, now they are not/ the game is now not.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Seriously I don’t get how so many people can come Here and complain about the AA and the devs still want it in the game so bad. 

This has become worse and far more despicable than the grenadier apocalypse. Please devs would you finally fix this terrible feature. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Aim assist is still too strong.   

Wondering why every DRONEs accurary is nerfed so much and we have aim assist to players.  

Drones need to be a accurary.  Drones is temporaly in battlefield. Drones have very limited range too. 

Drones is overall to get heavy nerfs in years !!! 

Aim assist increased damage too much.   (specially players)

Developers need reduce that effectiness or even remove those aim assist options.   

Today i see SEAL CLUBBER PLATOONs whit AIM ASSIST constantly.  

That broken FAIR gaming. (my opinion) 

Removing aim assist ideal.  Remember that is equal to all players.  

Players need to aim self.  It is different thing if weapons have special skill that shooting

automatically to enemy.   

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Santonik said:

Today i see SEAL CLUBBER PLATOONs whit AIM ASSIST constantly.  

That broken FAIR gaming. (my opinion) 

These are almost the only platoons left playing that I see. All the platoon players that didn’t buckle to commit to full aimassist builds don’t even play anymore.

I seen 4 groups running this garbage last night. one was all kaiju, one was all cyclones,  then some sideways hovers auto cannon double garbage.

I’ve seen 4 person kaiju fusion builds. A 3 person kaiju fusion, 3 player cyclone fusion, a crappy mini gun fusion. 

these people only want to build fusions to further exploit AA. Like how powerful is your AA that this many people are building fusion only to further exploit the AA. Fusions are a lot of work and uses a lot of blueprint spots for this many people to all build fusions just for AA…

the devs have created the most poison atmosphere where everyone feels cheated 

comon devs. You guys clearly don’t play your own game on Xbox. How could you let such a lame feature ruin the mood of your game so badly  

Edited by MOBwBOSS
  • Confused 2

Why will the devs or someone NOT provide ANY answers?!? What do we have to do to get a reply?? If we made an agreement to stop buying packs as a community, would that spark a response? What about leaving matches against known players that exploit this setting? I feel that after 18 MONTHS of pure ignorance and lack of interaction, the least you can do is provide us with a solid answer... 

• Confused 1

On 8/1/2021 at 7:17 PM, MOBwBOSS said:

Seriously I don’t get how so many people can come Here and complain about the AA and the devs still want it in the game so bad. 

This has become worse and far more despicable than the grenadier apocalypse. Please devs would you finally fix this terrible feature. 

AA is barely noticeable drone apocalypse was awful. They aren't comparable. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Drone apocalypse was just an unbalanced item. It was easy. I stopped playing and cane back a few months later and it was over.

Aim assist is an unbalanced feature that effects basically the whole game. Unlike an unbalanced item. The devs are terribly slow at fixing it. 

Edited by MOBwBOSS
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MOBwBOSS said:

Drone apocalypse was just an unbalanced item. It was easy. I stopped playing and cane back a few months later and it was over.

Aim assist is an unbalanced feature that effects basically the whole game. Unlike an unbalanced item. The devs are terribly slow at fixing it. 

U say everyone u know in game is old and chill... But you don't seem very chill...you complain about everything.  That's not chill bro... 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, tenshiijin said:

U say everyone u know in game is old and chill... But you don't seem very chill...you complain about everything.  That's not chill bro... 

I complain about only that which needs complaining. Aim bots are incredibly lame. That’s pretty much all I complain about. Anything else is just opinions  

• Confused 1

@TheLittleSam

you mentioned AA changes, where are these changes?! Remove friction mode please. 18 months of people asking for it to be removed and silence. 

As for your new pack. I’m sure I won’t be alone in not buying it. £50 for the devs to ignore the players?! if you remove friction I’ll buy it, how about that for a deal?

Im sure it won’t be long before teams leave battles against known AA teams as it is UNFAIR and in ANY OTHER GAME would be seen as cheating. 

• Upvote 3

If the current aim assist is going to be removed, thn this game will get allot more stale thn it is right now anyways. Because of AA it gives certain builds a better chance of competing in the top. That makes this game allot more diverse. Removing AA will increase the skill gap between players. Which means that the top will only get smaller (and more stale) That will kill this game. Not AA.. But the developers usually listen to those who shout the loudest unfortunately. Which is a handfull of guys in the top 0.1 percent of this playerbase that just get frustrated with things that beat them. I'd say this game needs something else, leave AA alone, because it helps lower players to get a fair chance of competing in the top and build their way up. Making the game more approachable for all players and the grind less dreadful. 

It might even force some people to get tools like CronosZhen. This might be even more toxic for the gamers community as a whole, thn leaving AA in the game. 

I also agree with the fact that there are more "aged" players in this game. AA gives them the ability to play with builds they couldnt play with before which gives the game more amusement for your bug. 

All of this is not just pvp matches. But also towards clan battle matches, because those are the main 2 gamemodes people play. 

• Upvote 1

Aim Assist friction mode needs to be removed. How is it fair that players are given aimbot? As for the top 5% of players, they become the best by practice, giving people aim that doesn’t miss and saying it is competing is like hosting a 100m race and letting the athletes who have trained for years race against a few average people who are given a 50m head start, then saying that this is ‘fair’ because the people who bothered to put some time in are better at the task in hand but shouldn’t be allowed to be better. 

@TheLittleSam

Any updates on when AA friction is being removed?

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, ProductIDesign1 said:

If the current aim assist is going to be removed, thn this game will get allot more stale thn it is right now anyways. Because of AA it gives certain builds a better chance of competing in the top. That makes this game allot more diverse. Removing AA will increase the skill gap between players. Which means that the top will only get smaller (and more stale) That will kill this game. Not AA.. But the developers usually listen to those who shout the loudest unfortunately. Which is a handfull of guys in the top 0.1 percent of this playerbase that just get frustrated with things that beat them. I'd say this game needs something else, leave AA alone, because it helps lower players to get a fair chance of competing in the top and build their way up. Making the game more approachable for all players and the grind less dreadful. 

It might even force some people to get tools like CronosZhen. This might be even more toxic for the gamers community as a whole, thn leaving AA in the game. 

I also agree with the fact that there are more "aged" players in this game. AA gives them the ability to play with builds they couldnt play with before which gives the game more amusement for your bug. 

All of this is not just pvp matches. But also towards clan battle matches, because those are the main 2 gamemodes people play. 

Wow someone made an account to come on the forums and complain about people that complain about an aim bot in the game…which you wouldn’t know unless you read these forums often…  lol nice alt account whoever you are. 

the aim assist is WAY to powerful. Machine guns and auto cannons are taking up over half of that new 6v6 ranked mode. And then most of the others are shotgun wedges who use aim assist as well. 

the aim assist should be reduced to a point where is helps people aim. Not does 90% of the aiming for them. If you want everyone to be on level playing ground go watch a movie. Because that’s what your asking them to turn this game into.

I said before it should be turned off at the level of 10 in engeneering faction after that its all you. Because that should be enough guidance to show where to shoot if thats what the real answer of having aa in a shooting game. 

why not make a gun that tracks players like caucasus but in every weapon category so there is an Automatic aiming weapon for every gun. But it has reduced armor and range due to the fact its electronic and uses a computer instead of say M‐38 Fidget wich is a hardened mechanical piece aimed with gears and hydraulics in some cases. 

Or you could make aim assist a module like a super computer that helps you aim at the cost of 1 energy.  That also could be a possibility.  

• Upvote 1

It would make it so you could not use stealth and aim assist a player to death once you appear. Also reduce coolers because they have to use it to aim better if they decide not to use stealth but just coolers or radiators. Lighter vehicles will be the aim assist players because of the extra energy they put out versus a heavy or meduim cab. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/16/2021 at 6:29 AM, MOBwBOSS said:

Wow someone made an account to come on the forums and complain about people that complain about an aim bot in the game…which you wouldn’t know unless you read these forums often…  lol nice alt account whoever you are. 

the aim assist is WAY to powerful. Machine guns and auto cannons are taking up over half of that new 6v6 ranked mode. And then most of the others are shotgun wedges who use aim assist as well. 

the aim assist should be reduced to a point where is helps people aim. Not does 90% of the aiming for them. If you want everyone to be on level playing ground go watch a movie. Because that’s what your asking them to turn this game into.

And now you complain about the person complaining about the person who is complaining. 

Complainception! 

• Haha 1

Stop spamming AA topics.  It won't get you anywhere.  It only serves to flood this forum with negativity. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

AA Friction mode is a massive game breaking issue and like other issues, should be rectified and corrected by the developers. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AutoAimScorps said:

AA Friction mode is a massive game breaking issue and like other issues, should be rectified and corrected by the developers. 

It is game breaking. This is the worst problem they’ve ever let go for this long. Usually extremely broken items are fixed within so many months. 

this is so clearly being over used, and heavily complained about all year long. People are quitting the game because it has gone on way to long and their sick of it.  

I actually expect them to make a change to aim assist sometime around November or December. 

Edited by MOBwBOSS

I think unfortunately the damage is already done, market gone sky high due to lack of players, PVP matchmaking is pathetic due to lack of players, same for raids. 

@TheLittleSam

when is this change? I’m struggling here to understand why this change is not yet made, your console player base is leaving and rapidly loosing interest yet you all do nothing.