BM8 Best Mate Team - Clan Recruiting

Keyser_So0ze_Cro

we are an international clan .. we play a lot of games.. including Crossout,,, We are mostly old scho0l players in game in real life ...sick of other clans ..like take this take that..play with this play with that ..lot otoxic ..gready...players and so on

..all we wanna is have some fun ...lot of us have relics ...and when we play go0d we farm uranium ...we will so0n in future have some kind of  tournament best player in cw get like pack ...join us ...we have discord ...msg me ingame ...cw bild you must have ....we support new players allso0 ...big respect

Edited by Keyser_So0ze_Cro
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Before you consider joining this clan let me tell you a story about it, from someone who has been kicked from it. 

I've been in this clan for about a month. Clan leader (Keyser_So0ze), the person who decides who stay in the clan or who goes, does not play the CW because (as he says himself) "he isn't good at the game" (despite having relics and legendaries).
He actively discourages people trying to "tryhard" (make good composition of teams, trying to tell people who they should play to be effective and so on). Here it is worth noting that Keyser insists that clan is very casual and only about fun (excuse used why he doesn't play very well), and not about pushing ranks or being serious about it. This will come into play later on.
This clan requires activity on their discord channel, including voice chat. On regular basis Keyser_So0ze stay with other people (who actually play the CW) on voice channel and constantly talk about unrelated stuff, effectively making it impossible for people who actually play the game to communicate. When asked to allow people to focus (depending on his mood) he'd either say sorry and stay quiet (for 15 minutes) or say that he will talk if he wants.

Now, my personal story in the clan: I've been playing a lot of Levi CW and some CW when I could. I'm still somewhat a newbie (I don't have relics and very few legendaries), so to get new CW builds going (fill the gaps in teams) I'm farming (when I can). Despite this, we managed (with few other good players that still remain in that clan) to get to bronze on occasions, farming some uranium. Sometimes we only managed to get to rank ~203 (barely bronze) and then stopped playing, because we were playing half a day or clan wars ended. The next day some other people in the clan played some games and we lost some rating. Never said a word about it, after all we're all trying our best (or at least people who actually play the game).

Given the constant interruptions on discord voice chat, I grew annoyed by the fact that the person who doesn't even play the game is the one who is also actively making it harder for people who are trying to get clan somewhere. At first I confronted Keyser about it (politely), but after it has made zero difference, I've simply muted him. He got really mad. I then proposed to talk about it to which replied, I quote "m8 I was just joking :D". 
I replied that I was not joking and if this keeps on happening, I will just mute him. He said that he is like that and he wants to talk. So (I thought) we agreed that I will simply ignore him and he'll do his thing. 

2 days later (yesterday) when the CW ladder was about to be reset, I got kicked because I refused to play CW. My reason for not playing was that I was capped on scrap (I really need to farm, as I mentioned earlier) and there wasn't a realistic chance for us to hit bronze that day anyways. On this note, remember that our clan (allegedly) was all about fun and casual play. 
I was called "greedy player" and yeeted from the clan.

All in all this clan has some cool people in it, but its leader is a petty and emotionally unstable person who you'll have to deal with if you chose to join this clan.

Despite what is written above, this clan rarely hits bronze nor "farm uranium". 

Edited by Perqq
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Perqq bro ...find another clan ..we need players who will play cw ..because you are in clan 2 play cw..we call you 2-3 times when we need 1 player 2 play cw ..and you say...cant i am doing raids..and i dont play cw ..because i wanna leave other players to play ...ye i speak when cw is on but with my friends..and how you cant focus on cw when you mute me lol....and you are  emotionally unstable person if you ask me since you write things here on this forum ...so bro gl

Edited by Keyser_So0ze_Cro

23 hours ago, Perqq said:

I got kicked because I refused to play CW. My reason for not playing was that I was capped on scrap (I really need to farm, as I mentioned earlier) and there wasn't a realistic chance for us to hit bronze that day anyways

and they go 2 bronce that day

find another clan ..we need players who will play cw ..because you are in clan 2 play cw

Yeah, except for when you yourself aren't playing. And there were dozen other people who were not playing or weren't active for weeks on end. Not to mention that I was one of the most active players in CW in our clan. 
You say you need "CW active players", yet you also say its all "casual". And then you kick one of the most CW active players because... you need CW active players? Your story doesn't add up.

and they go 2 bronce that day

I guess you're good at making **** up on the spot, but too bad you forgot that you said yourself that you were missing 4th guy. So I wonder how you hit that "bronce" when you didn't even have a team to enter the queue.

Guess I don't have to comment much more on your response, you pretty much confirmed all I've said.

Edited by Perqq
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, Perqq said:

I guess you're good at making **** up on the spot, but too bad you forgot that you said yourself that you were missing 4th guy. So I wonder how you hit that "bronce" when you didn't even have a team to enter the queue.

Guess I don't have to comment much more on your response, you pretty much confirmed all I've said.

prove 1.PNG

prove 2.PNG

• Like 1

Drama in the BM8 clan, let's see to juicy parts. 

On 10/4/2021 at 12:34 PM, Perqq said:

Clan leader (Keyser_So0ze), the person who decides who stay in the clan or who goes, does not play the CW because (as he says himself) "he isn't good at the game" (despite having relics and legendaries).

You heard it here first folks, relics make you good so crossy is a p2w game. XD 

He actively discourages people trying to "tryhard" (make good composition of teams, trying to tell people who they should play to be effective and so on). Here it is worth noting that Keyser insists that clan is very casual and only about fun (excuse used why he doesn't play very well), and not about pushing ranks or being serious about it. This will come into play later on.
This clan requires activity on their discord channel, including voice chat. On regular basis Keyser_So0ze stay with other people (who actually play the CW) on voice channel and constantly talk about unrelated stuff, effectively making it impossible for people who actually play the game to communicate. When asked to allow people to focus (depending on his mood) he'd either say sorry and stay quiet (for 15 minutes) or say that he will talk if he wants.

Did i or did you miss the part when he said he does not want tryharding? So yes we do require discord as any other clan to talk, but it's there for the purpose of actually having fun, making jokes and talking in general not fully for clan wars a.k.a. the the dog fest.

Now, my personal story in the clan: I've been playing a lot of Levi CW and some CW when I could. I'm still somewhat a newbie (I don't have relics and very few legendaries), so to get new CW builds going (fill the gaps in teams) I'm farming (when I can). Despite this, we managed (with few other good players that still remain in that clan) to get to bronze on occasions, farming some uranium. Sometimes we only managed to get to rank ~203 (barely bronze) and then stopped playing, because we were playing half a day or clan wars ended. The next day some other people in the clan played some games and we lost some rating. Never said a word about it, after all we're all trying our best (or at least people who actually play the game).

The story of his life, i gotta give it to you cause this is what you saw and what you believed. But this is called having a bad day/session or a good one, non the less. (more details are always welcomed)   

Given the constant interruptions on discord voice chat, I grew annoyed by the fact that the person who doesn't even play the game is the one who is also actively making it harder for people who are trying to get clan somewhere. At first I confronted Keyser about it (politely), but after it has made zero difference, I've simply muted him. He got really mad. I then proposed to talk about it to which replied, I quote "m8 I was just joking :D". 
I replied that I was not joking and if this keeps on happening, I will just mute him. He said that he is like that and he wants to talk. So (I thought) we agreed that I will simply ignore him and he'll do his thing. 

So a first you need to learn the difference between him not playing and him giving out his spot in the team (no matter the skill levels). You know... he's like a spare tire, always there to replace one of the broken four. 

And i see a broken solution have been found XD. At the end of the day, if something is bothering you just talk about it, with more than the leader.

2 days later (yesterday) when the CW ladder was about to be reset, I got kicked because I refused to play CW. My reason for not playing was that I was capped on scrap (I really need to farm, as I mentioned earlier) and there wasn't a realistic chance for us to hit bronze that day anyways. On this note, remember that our clan (allegedly) was all about fun and casual play. 
I was called "greedy player" and yeeted from the clan.

YEET! I can't really comment on the reason, but yeah i have found it a bit odd that you refused to play cw, cause I remember I invited you. By all means grind everything out, but from what i read you don`t want to talk to us. unfortunate... 

All in all this clan has some cool people in it, but its leader is a petty and emotionally unstable person who you'll have to deal with if you chose to join this clan.

Despite what is written above, this clan rarely hits bronze nor "farm uranium"

i see it's mainly a personal vendetta against Kayser, so no need for the "who hurt you?", but you seem to assume a lot of things about him mental/emotional state.

And on the "farm uranium" part you need to play more with us in order to get uranium. Than again you'll learn these things in the future cause you're "a bit of a newbie"

You say you need "CW active players", yet you also say its all "casual". And then you kick one of the most CW active players because... you need CW active players? Your story doesn't add up.

Debatable... cause no one is beating kayser at activity. XD

I'm a witness in the case of "hitting bronze that day". I swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth . Indeed a slower start because it's weekend, but we did hit bronze that day. The fact that it's weekend and everyone is capped on "scrap" :002: and uranium makes it a child's play. 

40 minutes ago, Keyser_So0ze_Cro said:

prove 2.PNG

The plot thickens. :DD :DD :DD

On an end note, i enjoyed reading throughout your conversation. @Perqq Good luck on trying to find a new clan, if you haven't yet, hopefully you learned something from this experience. 

As for the rest of you that want to join the clan, you know what to do. 

See you in the wasteland. BM8 out.:014:

You heard it here first folks, relics make you good so crossy is a p2w game. XD 

Worded it poorly, probably, but that is not my point. D: Its more of a "you need to play CW, no farming, but I'm going to sit back on my relics and not play, cuz I bad". 

Did i or did you miss the part when he said he does not want tryharding? So yes we do require discord as any other clan to talk, but it's there for the purpose of actually having fun, making jokes and talking in general not fully for clan wars a.k.a. the the dog fest.

Well, of course, but as you probably know it was more of a "we are trying to talk, but keyser keeps on talking about **** nobody cares about". And I wasn't the only one who had problem with that, pretty sure you noticed that.
I mean, I didn't want to bring this up, but the amount of times I've heard "keyser had sex with his wife" is too damn high. D: I understand that it is supposed to be fun too, and as you probably can tell I was also joking around on discord too, so I'm not really sure what you're trying to say here.

And i see a broken solution have been found XD. At the end of the day, if something is bothering you just talk about it, with more than the leader.

Yeah, but that is the point - I tried to talk about it with him, but as I've said, he responded with "I was just joking", so I assumed (silly of me) that he really was just joking. 
I have no problem talking over stuff without emotions, though I'm still human and I too can get annoyed (especially when someone acts like that - randomly kicking me for no reason).

YEET! I can't really comment on the reason, but yeah i have found it a bit odd that you refused to play cw, cause I remember I invited you. By all means grind everything out, but from what i read you don`t want to talk to us. unfortunate... 

I didn't want to talk to you? Can't remember it once that I refused to talk to any of you. And when I was on, 90% of a time I was playing CW. You've joined after me but I'm sure you know what I've been active in CW and times I've actually refused to play were few and far between. 

i see it's mainly a personal vendetta against Kayser, so no need for the "who hurt you?", but you seem to assume a lot of things about him mental/emotional state.

And on the "farm uranium" part you need to play more with us in order to get uranium. Than again you'll learn these things in the future cause you're "a bit of a newbie"

I've been dealing with him longer than you, I don't need to assume anything. And yes, this is mostly about keyser, simply because I don't have anything bad to say about others (as you probably read - quite the opposite). You can call it "personal vendetta", I call it warning for people who don't want to deal with stuff like this. Of course people are free to chose to join, if they see no problem with stuff I mentioned.
Besides, the times we got to bronze, 3/4 of a time I was in the team playing. Again not really sure what you're trying to say here, but I assume you simply weren't there. :V

Debatable... cause no one is beating kayser at activity. XD

I was talking more about myself than him, but fair. Though most people have jobs and life, can't really play at 11am. :V (not saying keyser doesn't have life, none of my business)

I'm a witness in the case of "hitting bronze that day". I swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth . Indeed a slower start because it's weekend, but we did hit bronze that day. The fact that it's weekend and everyone is capped on "scrap"  :002:  and uranium makes it a child's play. 

Fair, though given how much of CW I usually play over the week, would you say I could (once in a while) chose not to play and farm instead. As I said, there are people in the clan who weren't active once the time I've been in the clan (and they are still there), so this doesn't really make much sense to me. To me it also doesn't really make much difference if we "hit dat bronze" on Sunday evening. 

The plot thickens. :DD :DD :DD

On an end note, i enjoyed reading throughout your conversation. @Perqq Good luck on trying to find a new clan, if you haven't yet, hopefully you learned something from this experience. 

Welp, won't pretend I didn't lash out, but given the reasoning of me being kicked, I can't really say I'm sorry about that. I stand behind what I said, though with less loaded wording. :P
And yes, I did learn from that experience - to not try being nice when someone is obviously obnoxious (something I have to re-learn quite often). 

By the way - I find it odd that you'd be the one to "defend" the clan (and especially keyser) while you were also one mocking keyser the most, and one who said "this is why I'll leave the clan" after we lost some CW game. Doesn't really add up to paragraph 2 of your response (besides you missing my point - conflict between casual and "play CW or get kicked"). 

On a side note, to (maybe) prove to you that I'm not in "destroy keyser mode", I'm sure you remember that one glorirja (or something) guy who got kicked. I was one of the people telling keyser it is ok, and that he shouldn't worry about it, because he didn't do anything wrong (and I still think that). I'm trying to be fair, that it is. 

Despite all this, hope you have a good time with the clan.

Edited by Perqq

1 hour ago, Perqq said:

Worded it poorly, probably, but that is not my point. D: Its more of a "you need to play CW, no farming, but I'm going to sit back on my relics and not play, cuz I bad". 

Same old poorly written sentence. Not gonna lie you still lost me. So let's break it apart, "you need to play CW" indeed you need and have to play with us cause that's how we imporve on teamplay, "no farming" still need to play with us to understand how we play so no farming cause we can't carry you, "but i'm going to sit back on my relics and not play, cuz i bad" it has to do with the fact that you still assume relics will carry you into bronze and the fact that kayzer is bad. Indeed he refuses to play with relics (at all) but that has nothing to do with farming or carrying or cw or anything else but the fact that the man has fun talking and probably the fact that he enjoys watching the damn thing happen ( you know, getting rocked by dogs every single time XD)

1 hour ago, Perqq said:

Well, of course, but as you probably know it was more of a "we are trying to talk, but keyser keeps on talking about **** nobody cares about". And I wasn't the only one who had problem with that, pretty sure you noticed that.
I mean, I didn't want to bring this up, but the amount of times I've heard "keyser had sex with his wife" is too damn high. D: I understand that it is supposed to be fun too, and as you probably can tell I was also joking around on discord too, so I'm not really sure what you're trying to say here.

Hmm.. how do you know i don`t care about it? Yes he finds his moments to talk, not the most exceptional moments but still. i could tell you that you don`t need to be over focused and we are still playing for "fun" , so a bit of chatter won't be the worst, but at the end of the day that really hurt/bothered you in such a way that it's probably for the best that you left. 

On the "kayser having sex with his wife", i couldn't care less. Those are, as you imply, random jokes that probably don`t fit your bill and that's fine. 

1 hour ago, Perqq said:

Yeah, but that is the point - I tried to talk about it with him, but as I've said, he responded with "I was just joking", so I assumed (silly of me) that he really was just joking. 
I have no problem talking over stuff without emotions, though I'm still human and I too can get annoyed (especially when someone acts like that - randomly kicking me for no reason).

When it comes to emotions you just fell apart XD. And yes we all get salty, annoyed, mad, angry, raging from time to time and we need you to talk, write it in general, halla at us in voice chat. cause for the moment it seem like you're talking to specific ppl when in the clan and after getting kicked just start ranting to the internet. So you tell me why not do it to us directly (us as in the clan). 

another random set of questions, did you not get your reason for getting kicked? Is this the first time you get kicked? Is this the first serious clan you joined? (serious as in humane clan)

1 hour ago, Perqq said:

I didn't want to talk to you? Can't remember it once that I refused to talk to any of you. And when I was on, 90% of a time I was playing CW. You've joined after me but I'm sure you know what I've been active in CW and times I've actually refused to play were few and far between. 

Yeah but i don`t mean the day to day talk, i mean the talk that something is wrong, you want a change.. you know, what i tell to my therapist XD. ( in clan matter, to be extremely specific, but maybe real life to. If needed we're still here :002:)

1 hour ago, Perqq said:

I've been dealing with him longer than you, I don't need to assume anything. And yes, this is mostly about keyser, simply because I don't have anything bad to say about others (as you probably read - quite the opposite). You can call it "personal vendetta", I call it warning for people who don't want to deal with stuff like this. Of course people are free to chose to join, if they see no problem with stuff I mentioned.
Besides, the times we got to bronze, 3/4 of a time I was in the team playing. Again not really sure what you're trying to say here, but I assume you simply weren't there. :V

No you got me fully wrong the man is crazy as xxxx, he plays Russian roulette with our spot in the clan and unfortunately you were picked that day so now you got your reason ( SARCASM ):DD

Yes you're an OG if compared to me, you spent like 2 more weeks with him just for reference. and dealing is a extremely poor way to put it cause you were free to leave whenever you want. 

i still call it personal vendetta cause you point nothing good at the clan, you just give every negative possible and call the man more or less insane (hard word, i know), so you know "personal". i do see your point with trying to get information to the ppl outside the community(BM8 community), but for the moment you do not archive that at all, at best you seem life someone who is mad/salty cause he got kicked by one guy he tried to persuade to change his ways, but failed. 

I still don`t get your bronze obsession's , cause yes we do not hold bronze all day every day, and that's fine, we do not need your record on how good or bad you did. You missed that point now let me explain it to you. You'll see that in the future you'll develop a certain playstyle, being that brawler or camper or push like a pregnant woman or runner (self explanatory ofc) and that playstyle will be carried over to clan wars, if we don`t know how much you like to camp, rush, bait or whatever you do we won`t be able to play and help you around it. So as you'll see in the new clan, you won't play your style at first just follow the others and the call that they give you. The more you play with those guyz the more you'll manage to play your style or theirs and be better at it. so that's why we need you to play as much as possible even without reason (capped on scrap). that's why as a beginner you should play as much as possible to actually understand what you're doing. Long one i know, you'll have to get used to it. 

So don`t be bothered by how good you did, others will notice, trust me.

2 hours ago, Perqq said:

I was talking more about myself than him, but fair. Though most people have jobs and life, can't really play at 11am. :V (not saying keyser doesn't have life, none of my business)

Idk mate, it's true that we all have lifes (once again down with kayser), and at the end of the day it's your time and use it as you will. 

2 hours ago, Perqq said:

Fair, though given how much of CW I usually play over the week, would you say I could (once in a while) chose not to play and farm instead. As I said, there are people in the clan who weren't active once the time I've been in the clan (and they are still there), so this doesn't really make much sense to me. To me it also doesn't really make much difference if we "hit dat bronze" on Sunday evening. 

Depends one what you wanna farm. You can chose not to improve, all up to you, but at the end of the day you want to rock the boat deal with it, up to you,  leader not happy with you're not playing, still up to you. and than when you get kicked it's up to us eyy? Again you're free to farm your raids whenever you decide to, but you not playing cw affects us so don`t be surprised when something is done about it. 

And active ppl that you never saw while there, do you know what friends are? you seem to know what life is. you know the guy that is missing for a few months is a doctor actually fighting "The Virus". don`t tell me you don`t think that that exists cause i'll believe you. Even i am less active, cause i have life stuff to deal with and hate the last update, but that does not mean a full kick, wonder why :002:. We understand life, but when you just refuse to play cw cause you got capped or have low standards, what should we do with ya. ( that's more of a general term cause i don`t lead the clan). No clan what's you to be there every session and every day, but when you are have fun with us, maybe we'll get you into bronze or the other way around.    

And idk if you understand how hitting bonze at the end of the week helps. you'll understand once you don`t call yourself a newbie.

2 hours ago, Perqq said:

Welp, won't pretend I didn't lash out, but given the reasoning of me being kicked, I can't really say I'm sorry about that. I stand behind what I said, though with less loaded wording. :P
And yes, I did learn from that experience - to not try being nice when someone is obviously obnoxious (something I have to re-learn quite often). 

good to hear

2 hours ago, Perqq said:

By the way - I find it odd that you'd be the one to "defend" the clan (and especially keyser) while you were also one mocking keyser the most, and one who said "this is why I'll leave the clan" after we lost some CW game. Doesn't really add up to paragraph 2 of your response (besides you missing my point - conflict between casual and "play CW or get kicked"). 

btw r/whoos for you. But yes i hate haters (in a general term) i hate ppl that don`t understand why things happen mainly cause of that lack of experience. So i just give you a nudge to wake up. On the joke parts it's a lot of sarcasm, sorry you had to go and missed the part when you get to know me. And don`t take anything someone says in a moment of tension seriously, couse that's just the flight fight response.

On your point. I have a better understanding on how ppl work in crossout, and have learned to tread that line in such a way that most will have fun and join in on a talk without any holdbacks. But your casual against maniac clan leader, i just can't really take it seriously enough. Yes i understand your concern but that's a story for years that come, if gaijin dose not cut us down.

2 hours ago, Perqq said:

On a side note, to (maybe) prove to you that I'm not in "destroy keyser mode", I'm sure you remember that one glorirja (or something) guy who got kicked. I was one of the people telling keyser it is ok, and that he shouldn't worry about it, because he didn't do anything wrong (and I still think that). I'm trying to be fair, that it is. 

This is not the time to dig the graves and bring even more players into this. All the best to you, but you should think before acting and writing things randomly for the public to see. For that exactly you will be known as the guy that hates kayser, it's gonna be a running joke in this community (BM8's), and that won't change your life at all because this is a game. Make sure you don`t repeat mistakes cause that's how you start learning things.:) 

2 hours ago, Perqq said:

Despite all this, hope you have a good time with the clan.

don`t worry i'm sure kayser is fuming after these few days of constant criticism. On that that note.... Good Day SIr!