[Developer blog] Season 6 in Crossout. Part 1

Woodyrojo

• Woodyrojo changed the title to [Developer blog] Season 6 in Crossout. Part 1
31 minutes ago, Woodyrojo said:

Legendary single-shot shotgun

No relic version?

Do you plan to introduce any new relics soon?

EDIT: Thx for the quick reply :good:

Edited by Kuba7eleven@psn

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Working on 1 new relic atm. It won't appear in the nearest update, but you will probably see it till winter :)
  • Upvote 2

Great that we finally get that generator. Some CK's for hovers and other popular and higher rarity items would be nice, maybe a square hover etc. Hopefully things like Leviathan Wars and console aim assist get changed and the balancing team can view the metas on PC and console separately, as they are different and things that get nerfed/buffed on PC often don't make sense for the console players. Lastly, will PS5 and Xbox X ever get an upgraded version of Crossout like other games are doing? 

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, Woodyrojo said:

Epic generator

GEN.jpg

This part has already been shown to you by Alex Murch in his radio-text program, and now it’s time to see it not in a schematic image, but in all its glory!

Yes, this is the epic rarity generator you asked us for! Heavy, durable — the complete opposite of fragile and light “Gasgen”. It gives the same 3 units of energy, it’s massive and has a non-standard shape — a price for its reliability. If you own a powerful and heavy build, now it’s completely unnecessary to risk losing half of your car for the sake of the 3 units of energy.

Thank you for finally giving us this, it has been so long since the gasgen has been the only epic generator....

it will be quite disappointing if we are only getting 3 new items in this battlepass, but if the old ones are coming back this kind of outweights it.

• Upvote 4

So about those aim assist changes? :100_100_8:

oLtD4hW.png

Please just don't be a drone, lol

Edited by Lexi____
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 4

Ok. Thank you for the effort. However, in this game, we are used to "pay" things that are changed later. It's like buying something expensive because it's a Ferrari and after the first service we left the workshop with a red old Lada. Now paying for things that we know from the outset that we will no longer have passed a few weeks, this is a new phenomenon. It's like buying trial versions of any software. LoL
Another thing that makes me curious is the fact that new weapons continue to be spewed into the game with so many unused. Shouldn't there also be a weapons recycling button on the developers' PC?

ohhhh dissapointed with the legendary shotgun all of us that follow this notices read about new one shot shotgun relic , more than a year to release new relic , devs more love and variety to end game players

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

I'm not on board with how the crafting changes sounds like.

Other than that I'm pretty hyped for next season.

• Upvote 8

6 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:
  • Once the season is over, permanent recipes will become unavailable, but you will still be able to buy crosscrowns, to buy coins, to buy the stuff you want. Please, buy crosscrowns.
  • Even if you didn’t have enough time (or didn’t have the opportunity) to craft a certain part during the season, you will be able to buy crosscrowns. Come on, buy some more crosscrowns.
  • In addition to one-time recipes for new parts, you can also unlock one-time recipes to craft the old parts of the Founders.

Does "the old parts of the Founders" mean all currently craftable Founders parts? Will the crafting of all Founders parts be limited to the season only? Because why else would we need one-time recipes for the old Founders parts? Now, everyone ignore me, some popular poster repeat my question by only pretending to reply to me, and get 20+ likes. What would be the chance of that. :dry:

Thanks for telling us about the new toys. :smile:

We aren't getting that Fallen Star sticker, are we? The one on the ship and... everywhere else except for us, so far.

Edited by Omega616
  • Confused 2

I happy for the heavy gas generator but where is the low durability Apollo? 

And where are the old Town and fortress maps? Did those dissapeard from you're to-do list ? 

U bring more and more stuff to the game but there is no limit rasing on the garage or build slots and not even a free upgrade for both atleast once per season, nothing for ur supporters as a thank you! 

Mostly disappointing about ur decisions, 

U think that bringing new stuff people will be happy, Nope! Players buy ur seasons supports ur game, the f2p players are supporting through activity but u guys don't show anny appreciation 

Start thinking about that

Once a month u can give ur playerbase a gift or something don't be selfish 

Edited by _ChocoNutsX_
  • Upvote 8

More Shotgungs, shorter seasons, faster cashflow on battle passes .... Exactly what the game needs :facepalm:

Like the arrival of the gen though, finally a gap in the line of hardware will be closed.

Estimating from the picture, it looks like it would have a similar size to Chameleon MK2.

GEN.jpg image.thumb.png.17d42e3e89aae5f6217a39bb

Edited by Kingdingeling77
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, Kingdingeling77 said:

Estimating from the picture, it looks like it would have a similar size to Chameleon MK2.

When the Chameleon Mk2's model was changed, I noticed that the module could actually fit within 3x3x3 blocks. Or at least 3x4x4. It being so big doesn't make sense now. It could be explained in the lore that the Nomads' engineers were able to make it more compact. Because why wouldn't they?

Edited by Omega616

3 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

Parts production mechanics

Let’s start with the mechanics which were already partially presented in the “Guiding star” season. As you remember, all parts of legendary rarity can be produced only during the season, and once the season is over, their production becomes unavailable. The ability to craft these parts, one way or another, will return in future in-game events.

So, what will change in the new season?

• During the season, all new parts (including their fused versions) can be crafted in unlimited quantities (permanent recipes will be available).
  • As new levels of the season are gained, all players will discover and receive additional one-time recipes for the production of new parts. During the season, you can get several one-time recipes for each new part at once.
  • Once the season is over, permanent recipes will become unavailable, but you will still have one-time recipes.
  • Even if you didn’t have enough time (or didn’t have the opportunity) to craft a certain part during the season, you will be able to craft it thanks to one-time recipes.
  • In addition to one-time recipes for new parts, you can also unlock one-time recipes to craft the old parts of the Founders.

Comment: After the end of the season, new parts cannot be crafted in unlimited quantities, and this will increase their value and rarity. You will be able to track the moment when the price and demand for this part in the market will be high, craft it using a one-time recipe and sell it at a price as profitable as possible for yourself. Or you can craft this part to use it on your armoured car at any time — it’s always up to you.

Sooo I guess the game is so popular that you want to stop this wild flow of new players to the game, right?

Why are you putting yet another blockage for new players to get into the game? What kind of stupid idea is that? There is absolutely zero positive about this change, besides yet another attempt to push people to spend money to """profit""" from BPs.

Edited by Perqq
  • Upvote 8

i read this now 3 times and the only thinks i see is:

we tray to make more money

we will not fix the map issues that you hop like a rabbit

we tray to make more money

we will not balance hover

we tray to get more money from you

shame on you guy's.

also way you put the crosscoin counter on the fuel position ?? you only need tham in the shop. put fuel display back on his place and put crossoin counter in the shop.

and way i have to pay 80 CC for ik kit but cant buy 80?? let me guess you want more money??  :crazy:

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 7
  • Upvote 6

51 minutes ago, Omega616 said:

Does "the old parts of the Founders" mean all currently craftable Founders parts? Will the crafting of all Founders parts be limited to the season only? Because why else would we need one-time recipes for the old Founrs parts?

This is exactly what they are saying.

• Thanks 1

• Developer
2 minutes ago, Philipotel said:

Because why else would we need one-time recipes for the old Founrs parts?

This is primarily for those who didn't have a chance to complete the 1st season and now can't access these parts.

Moreover, these one-time recipes will allow you to produce the part instantly, without having to wait for some time.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 4

30 minutes ago, Woodyrojo said:

This is primarily for those who didn't have a chance to complete the 1st season and now can't access these parts.

Moreover, these one-time recipes will allow you to produce the part instantly, without having to wait for some time.

So people that already have the recipes get to keep them all the time right?

also, I thought you guys already said that the nidhog Shotgun was going to be a relic?

no one wants another legendary shotgun. Can you guys please fix Hammerfalls first?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

The relic shotgun announced earlier is another weapon. We're working on it too, but it won't be ready to release in the nearest update. The leg. shotgun announced here is still a great addition, you just have to see what its charging mechanics looks like)
  • Upvote 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.