I don't get container rewards for weekly challanges

kisvegabor

Hi,

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw
I'm playing the game for a month and completed several weekly challenges where the reward was a container. However, I've never got any containers. 

I've searched for "container" in my storage but no result. Have I missed something or is it a possible bug?
What you expected to see Get the containers :)
Conditions in which error reproduce I never got any kind of container rewards but completed ~5 related challenges.
Problem details -
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug  

• Confused 1

There are no container reward, rewards for weekly challenges are badges. You exchange your badges for a container.

You get a container for every new level of your factions beyond the maximum (beyond 30 for engineers and beyond 15 for the other factions).

EDIT: Maybe you're talking about the garage building one, that's in your building tab and it's just cosmetics for your garage. I don't even know how you get those lol

Edited by _Egon_Spengler_
added info

• 1 month later...

Please Keep the chips, I could give you upgrade chips. Please restore crate at ranking up, I just went up in Dawn's Children and  another darn upgrade chip, can we trade 10 in for some of the new coins. the new coin system prices jumped a bit also

On 9/5/2021 at 12:49 PM, _Egon_Spengler_ said:

Maybe you're talking about the garage building one, that's in your building tab and it's just cosmetics for your garage. I don't even know how you get those lol

By doing daily chalenges...

the one container reward you get is under storage -> building

its only for garage decoration, you don't get any weapon crates like we used to.

the other container is for every prestige level, that gives you stabilizators, or super rare time you get coins.

Edited by Sasherz

I have so much of the stuff for the garage decoration, worthless..so many unopened. Tried the upgrade of the decorations and stickers, received construction stuff 2x times, no use. area so small to use..I just added so much stuff left one small path to get the bots stuck inside. I do no see the point anymore.