new event isnt fun

Zarrurer

a little late on this but idk.... i mean it can be fun cause its unlimited respawns and you can fight all you want without only having 1 life, this is what i really like about this mode. i love being able to fight without worrying about "i only have 1 life so i got to make this count". i REALLY hope they add a mode like this in in the future. 

but the issue here is well..... people being very uncreative with their builds. ive come across many builds that just run shotguns and only shotguns. i seen people running mace wedge builds mainly, ram into someone and strip their guns in seconds while also taking wheels off. this is just annoying. you cant even strip the maces as they run 3 of them and they strip your gun so fast its not worth fighting back, not to mention how annoying it is to strip those. i see people running porcs in this to, those hitting a build that low PS turns them into a cabin within seconds. 

honestly i tried running different guns but once people see me they just run up and strip me then kill me. quasars are useless cause someone with a shotgun will be up your tailpipe in seconds stripping your gun off, machine guns are stripped in a second by maces, summators are stripped by maces, just.... there isnt many weapons you can run without being ganged up on instantly. theres people with a ton of wedges in here. :008:

what do you guys think? 

• Upvote 1

I think we don't need more threads like this.  People don't need to make a fuss and/or start a thread everytime they don't like something.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, tenshiijin said:

I think we don't need more threads like this.  People don't need to make a fuss and/or start a thread everytime they don't like something.

we are entitled to an opinion weather or not we like or dont like something. 

i am mixed on this topic though. i like the mode cause of the unlimited respawns, but its just some people who ruin it by running overpowered, frustrating or uninspired builds that ruin it for me. you cant run certain weapons without getting ganged up on. the random location spawn is kinda interesting but it can screw you over pretty badly as well. 

its not really thought up very well. i think the mode would be better if it were: point based like it is currently, spawning with your team mates, not limiting us to certain powerscores. 

i run a howl with summators but its like i cant even do anything without some triple mace guy with a wedge running a fast build comming in and driving up my tailpipe, wedging me and shooting my guns off in like 2 seconds without being able to fight back. its annoying and frustrating. its more annoying that shotguns have become the main damage dealers of the game. yeah they only deal damage up close but when someones running a sonic the hedgehog build with coolers and a wedge with invisibility (in some cases) then they can be on you and strip your guns in little time. 

if you dont like the topic just dont look at it man. you dont need to give replies like what you just did, people are allowed to voice their opinions weather you like it or not. not being rude, just saying.

• Upvote 1