[Announcement] Preliminary information on the Crossout update 0.13.0. “Enemy of my enemy”

Woodyrojo

• Woodyrojo changed the title to [Announcement] Preliminary information on the Crossout update 0.13.0. “Enemy of my enemy”

Where are the wedge, flame and shotgun change? 

When will u fix the mouse lifting the elefant issue? 

When u gonna incrase the heating rate of the firebug? 

When u gonna fix the broken hitbox of the breaker in combination with the perk? 

When u gonna fix the MM for pvp and CW? 

Edited by _ChocoNutsX_
  • Confused 10
  • Upvote 7

Great update coming ! Kapkan and hover nerf will make some CW players unhappy... Can't wait the new generator and the maps!

• Haha 2
  • Confused 4
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, _ChocoNutsX_ said:

I agree with you but take into consideration that these nerfs are indirect buffs to shotguns, flames and hybrids 

kaps are nerfed (more like, reverted to their previous state) against heavies. Now if you get caught by breaker heavies (max 78kmh with Cheetah) while hovering with your buffed 80kmh hovers, Imma make sarcastic comments on your ability to pilot and look at your minimap.

Edited by Clebardman
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, _ChocoNutsX_ said:

I agree with you but take into consideration that these nerfs are indirect buffs to shotguns, flames and hybrids 

A nerf here is always "an indirect buff there" as weapons and strategy are a kind of paper-rock-scissor game.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 6

29 minutes ago, Woodyrojo said:

“Kapkan” minelayer

• Now it will be easier for heavy vehicles to tear the cable.
  • The cooldown is planned to be increased from 12.5 seconds to 15 seconds.
  • It’s planned to reduce the time until the mine self-destructs from 60 sec. to 30 sec.

just remove the kapkan at this point, with this nerf it will literally have no use, atleast give it an actual niche/purpose and balance it around it

34 minutes ago, Woodyrojo said:

Automatic weapon “Caucasus”

The weapon’s rotation speed is planned to be reduced by 25%.

Developer comment: “Caucasus” is a very efficient weapon, much less demanding to the player’s skill than its analogues. This change should add a new layer of gameplay while using this weapon — the player needs to efficiently control his armoured car to unlock the potential of “Caucasus”.

?????????????????

this literally doesnt make any sense, now people are just gonna dump them as you didn't give it any trade-off for this change.

just rework the caucasus, make it smaller, reduce phisical and visual model, and greaty decrease damage, but add a perk which basically is:

"damage increases by X% for every unit of energy spent on a weaponry that isn't a caucasus" 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, _davekko_ said:

just remove the kapkan at this point, with this nerf it will literally have no use, atleast give it an actual niche/purpose and balance it around it

Bruh no other MP games has an AoE CC half as powerful as kapkans lmao, and the minuscule nerfs it took won't change this anytime soon.

The crutchbois are showing up in this thread heh.

• Upvote 6

40 minutes ago, Woodyrojo said:

Pulse accelerator “Scorpion”

• Damage is planned to be reduced by 7%.
  • Durability is planned to be reduced by 10% (from 552 pts. to 497 pts.).
  • The mass is planned to be reduced by 20% (from 900 kg to 720 kg).

And still p2w upgraded scorpion will be able to tank dual scorpion shots.
At least remove Damage nerf from there so that there will be less gap between upgraded scorpion and non-upgraded one? Instead, you can remove mass reduction buff there, too

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 7

Mostly nerfed craftable items and buffed uncraftable items. I see what you did there....

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 8

3 minutes ago, ATAC86 said:

Mostly nerfed craftable items and buffed uncraftable items. I see what you did there....

Kapkan isn't craftable and just got a triple nerf in the face fyi

• Thanks 1

I'm bathing in fused kapkans' owners tears rn.

Crying about how their free win button became useless because of some 10% reload speed nerf. ROFL XO sure is the game for you guys if you can't shoot a moving target.

Edited by Clebardman
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 6

6 minutes ago, Clebardman said:

Bruh no other MP games has an AoE CC half as powerful as kapkans lmao, and the minuscule nerfs it took won't change this anytime soon.

The crutchbois are showing up in this thread heh.

3 minutes ago, Clebardman said:

I'm bathing in fused kapkans' owners tears rn.

Crying about how their free win button became useless because of some 10% reload speed nerf. ROFL XO sure is the game for you guys if you can't shoot a moving target.

n8Zrs4N.png

i never ever once owned a kapkan, the thing i want is the devs to tell us why the kapkan exists and balance it on it's actual purpose, we don't know what the devs wanted the kapkan to even counter in the first place.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 7

1 minute ago, _davekko_ said:

n8Zrs4N.png

i never ever once owned a kapkan, the thing i want is the devs to tell us why the kapkan exists and balance it on it's actual purpose, we don't know what the devs wanted the kapkan to even counter in the first place.

they wanted it to counter f2p by being OP and unfun AF.

I highly doubt devs have any plan for the gameplay when they release something grossly OP like Kaps or release Nests

Edited by Clebardman
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Clebardman said:

I highly doubt devs have any plan for the gameplay when they release something grossly OP like release Nests

a full nest voley literally deals less than 200 damage

• Confused 1