Item Graphics not rendering Properly

Hi

I'm struggling with the following issue. My graphics for certain items does not render properly.

Im running Windows 10 and have the following graphics card. Radeon RX580.

What i have done in order to cause and fixed this is below :

I have updated to the latest Drivers, I have also down graded again, does not seem to resolve the issue. I have also Installed the Windows Media Pack I however cannot remove that as that is utilized with other games etc. And yes i have done the usual, restart and still the issue persist. I believe that this have got to do with the file format with how certain things are created.

image.thumb.png.3fcfa6bb43eda55b8468cb56

image.thumb.png.2f9d451370149d3a3795a9fd

Can you please provide me with some assistance in order to resolve this.

Ok, just to assist anyone that struggles with this, I was able to resolve this issue.

I went to the settings of Croussouts Graphics and changed the Quality form High to Good, and that seems to allow the textures to be rendered.

image.png.b884af1eb639f16664570203dd0166

6 minutes ago, twrx_za said:

Hi

I'm struggling with the following issue. My graphics for certain items does not render properly.

Im running Windows 10 and have the following graphics card. Radeon RX580.

What i have done in order to cause and fixed this is below :

I have updated to the latest Drivers, I have also down graded again, does not seem to resolve the issue. I have also Installed the Windows Media Pack I however cannot remove that as that is utilized with other games etc. And yes i have done the usual, restart and still the issue persist. I believe that this have got to do with the file format with how certain things are created.

image.thumb.png.3fcfa6bb43eda55b8468cb56

image.thumb.png.2f9d451370149d3a3795a9fd

It could be or Hard disk issue or RAM issue.

It seems your PC can't handle so much data and it doesn't load some of it.

• Hard Disk Issue: If you saved XO Game on a SATA Hard Disk (the one with a Physical/Mechanical Disk in it), then try to Defrag the disk, this could help the Game load faster all XO Data. Or, If you have a SSD Disk and if you have space on it, try to move XO Game on the SSD
  • RAM issue: Maybe you have not enough RAM Memory on your PC to load all Graphic Data into memory. I don't know what is the minimum requirement for XO, but on Win10, probably you should have more than 8 GB of RAM. Try to close all running Apps, before to launch XO and see if this help. If it does, it could be low amount of RAM

4 hours ago, twrx_za said:

Ok, just to assist anyone that struggles with this, I was able to resolve this issue.

I went to the settings of Croussouts Graphics and changed the Quality form High to Good, and that seems to allow the textures to be rendered.

image.png.b884af1eb639f16664570203dd0166

I have suffered from similar issues since the last two updates. Mainly stuttering, failing to load the game at all, or missing text boxes.

Well I don't have that issue bit in PvP, sometimes, quite often actually, when I shot, I don't see my shoots. Let's say I use Pulsar, when I fire I don't see my snowballs. some kind of lag somewhere, even if I have a low ping, 30 ms-

11 hours ago, WirWho said:

It could be or Hard disk issue or RAM issue.

It seems your PC can't handle so much data and it doesn't load some of it.

• Hard Disk Issue: If you saved XO Game on a SATA Hard Disk (the one with a Physical/Mechanical Disk in it), then try to Defrag the disk, this could help the Game load faster all XO Data. Or, If you have a SSD Disk and if you have space on it, try to move XO Game on the SSD
  • RAM issue: Maybe you have not enough RAM Memory on your PC to load all Graphic Data into memory. I don't know what is the minimum requirement for XO, but on Win10, probably you should have more than 8 GB of RAM. Try to close all running Apps, before to launch XO and see if this help. If it does, it could be low amount of RAM

No, its definitely neither of those. I have more than 200Gb of excess SSD space available on my drives, and 16 Gig ram. Im running more powerful games than Cross out without issues, on high settings. Its neither hitting any of those thresholds.

I wish I knew exactly what the culprit was but alas, I'm to tired to try and debug what the exact issue and cause was. Im just to happy that I was able to get it working again.

1 hour ago, twrx_za said:

No, its definitely neither of those. I have more than 200Gb of excess SSD space available on my drives, and 16 Gig ram. Im running more powerful games than Cross out without issues, on high settings. Its neither hitting any of those thresholds.

I wish I knew exactly what the culprit was but alas, I'm to tired to try and debug what the exact issue and cause was. Im just to happy that I was able to get it working again.

ok, then your problem is strange and the fix is even more strange. Texture quality should have impact only of FPS

One thing about Hard Disk. You can have a zillion GB free on that disk, but if the data stored in Crossout folder are very defragmented, the loading up is severely compromise, and I mean loading speed can go down to 50 times slower

14 hours ago, twrx_za said:

Could you please attach logs and dxdiag

Read this for more information 

15 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

Could you please attach logs and dxdiag

Read this for more information 

Hi

Thank you for the info. Here with the DX Diag. If more is required let me know, However I dont know if there is anything "logged" to a file about meshes or skins not rendering due to some issue.

DxDiag.zip

9 hours ago, twrx_za said:

However I dont know if there is anything "logged" to a file about meshes or skins not rendering due to some issue.

However, attach game logs, please

Hello, having the same issue here. Some objects are just not appearing even after a fresh installation. It is the same consistent items each time that are not appearing, it doesn't change when reinstalling or rebooting.

Turning off the Multisample Alpha-Test in video settings seems to resolve this issue partially. Icons for tiems in storage and the market don't appear for some items but when preview'd or added onto a build in the garage do appear.

I've attached the dxdiag and crossout logs in a zip.

Hope this helps.

screenshot-210930-181504(24;10;44).jpg

screenshot-210930-181534(24;10;44).jpg

20210930logs.zip

10 hours ago, LordBritish1 said:

Some objects are just not appearing even after a fresh installation

Accepted as C-132082

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2021 at 10:16 PM, LordBritish1 said:

Hope this helps.

Hi!

Is your video driver is up to day?

Is issue repeated in version 13.05 ?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

Hi!

Is your video driver is up to day?

Is issue repeated in version 13.05 ?

In other words: update your video card driver to the latest version and make sure your game was updated as well.

Edited by lucashc90