Hard raid Data Theft on Old Town with Steppenwolfs has bugged out twice in a row

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw Hard raid Data Theft on Old Town with Steppenwolfs has bugged out twice in a row making progress and completion impossible. While defending the second tower, the enemies stop spawning in so that the raid will not complete.

Have lost 2x 60 fuel and no way to complete daily rewards.
What you expected to see Enemies should continue to spawn or action should move to other tower.
Conditions in which error reproduce Hard raid.
Problem details Searched the whole map both times but no enemies present.
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug around 9:14 pm Eastern US time

screenshot-211003-214325(25;3;39).jpg

screenshot-211003-214727(25;3;39).jpg

combat.log

This has happen to me as well the first time I tried it, not beeing able to finish the RAID at all after ten minutes of all players driving everywhere in the map trying to find a hidden bot. We all ended up quitting the RIAD. I now avoid this mission.

Happened to me jut now as well. twice in three games in a row. Around 1430 to 1440 GMT

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw Data theft raid in old town. Enemy bots not spawning.
What you expected to see Enemy bots.
Conditions in which error reproduce Seems to be at or during the last phase of raid.
Problem details No obvious trigger. Bots do not spawn.
Frequency of reproduction frequent
Time of bug 1430-1440 GMT

Happened to me twice as well. Hope they figure out what the heck is going on with that. Maybe it's a spawn bug happening between the old and new versions of the map?

On 10/10/2021 at 4:14 PM, DemonFangs said:

Also with Firestarters.

I think the nation doesn't matter.

I Confirm, just happened with Lunatics for me. This bug is on THIS map only. I'll definitly avoid this map for my futures raids !