[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.13.05. Sabotage

• Developer

1305ENG780.jpg

In this minor update, we invite you to try out the new PvP-mode “Sabotage”, in which teams try on the roles of attackers and defenders. Familiarize yourself with the main rules and features of the mode and go for it!

Event_2_en.png

PvP brawl “Sabotage”

Attention! The mode will be available from October 7 to October 20 inclusive!

Main rules and features:

• “Sabotage” is a team PvP battle held in “6 vs 6” format
  • Armoured vehicles from 6000 to 7000 PS can participate in the battle.
  • The battle consists of 3 rounds. That team that wins two out of three rounds wins the battle. The teams switch roles with each round.
  • One of the teams plays the role of defenders. Their objective is to prevent the enemy team from planting and detonating a bomb on one of the bases.
  • The objective of the attacking team is to plant and detonate a bomb on one of the two bases.
    • As the battle begins, the bomb appears near the place where the attacking team appears.
    • Any player from the attacking team can pick up a bomb or drop it in order to pass it to the teammates.
    • If this player is destroyed, the bomb remains at the place of his destruction, and other team members can pick it up.
    • The bomb can be planted only on the territory of one of the bases.
    • After the bomb is planted, a timer starts, and the defenders must defuse the bomb before the time expires.
    • The bomb can only be defused by one player at a time. For all other defenders this ability is not available until the player interrupts the defuse sequence or is destroyed.
    • The vehicle of the player who defuses the bomb heats up and becomes extremely vulnerable. The task of the teammates is to protect this player during this time and not let the opponents destroy or push him away from the bomb.
  • The battle can end with one of the following results:
    • If the bomb has not been planted and the players of one of the teams are completely destroyed, the team with the remaining surviving players wins.
    • If the bomb has not been planted, and the round time is over, the defending team wins.
    • If the bomb has been planted and has not been defused in the allotted time, the victory goes to the attacking team.
    • If the bomb has been planted, but later it has been defused, then the victory goes to the defenders team.
    • If the bomb has been planted, all attackers have been destroyed, but the bomb has exploded, then the victory goes to the attacking team.
  • The battles are held on the “Factory” map, specifically adapted to this mode.

Miscellaneous_en_780_200(1).png

• Added a new animated video in the “Enemy of my enemy” season’s theme, which is played when you enter the game.
  • Improved the physical model of the cannon “ZS-33 Hulk”.
  • Improved the visual appearance of the shotgun “Parser”.
  • Improved the model of the part “Backend”.

Bug-fixes_en_780_200.png

• Fixed a bug where the “Blank cover” hubcap could fall into the standard and ST “Buggy wheels”.
  • Improved a number of texts, descriptions and icons.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Woodyrojo changed the title to [Update] [PC] Crossout 0.13.05. Sabotage

Respected, how long do we have to wait for maintenance, can you tell me how long we will not be able to enter the game because I have a premium account that is running and I can't play now and thank you in advance.

• Confused 3

Nice! :smile: Another mini-brawl mode, targeted at new players who can't yet build at high PS. It gives them a sense of achievement and keeps them happy. It's smart to focus on new players when veterans are leaving in droves. Perhaps that is why my 11K raid car has been teamed with 15K, 16K, up to 18K vehicles for months now. Didin't use to be like this for years, just this year. I hope these consecutive mini-brawls aren't a way to prepare PC players for reducing the PvP team size to 6. :wink: When that happened on the consoles, console players started reporting that battles now progress faster, i.e. they resemble battles in these mini-brawls. I expected that reducing the PvP team size to 6 would leave less room for more elaborate tactical options, and that's what happened. With only 6 players per team, there would be little point in using the Mandrake, the Clarinet, weapons focused on sniping, anything that doesn't do a lot of damage in a short time, so PvP battles would probably turn into quick skirmishes between vehicles with shotguns and machineguns.

@LordNorganoN Thank you! This is great news. :smile:

Edited by Omega616

LordNorganoN (Posted )

Hello! We don't have a plan about reducing the PvP team to 6 people. Our mini-brawl has a goal — we want to give you more different gameplay. In PvE enemy has scale, they considering you PS.

Thank you for continous content update. We are in dire need of new content. PLEASE do not remove this brawl after the " period" ends. Its already more fun than any other brawl's. 

- Now that we have VFX for Mushroom Cloud explosion, we are waiting for some weapon related to it:004:

LordNorganoN (Posted )

Unfortunately, it's brawl be with a limited time window, but maybe, after all, we take time, little work with this brawl and return brawl in-game.
  • Confused 1

Hello . I would be more than pleased to be able to play in party with actual friends rather than nightmare randoms.

Why can t we assembe 6/6 parties? and more generally 8/8 in PVP , that would at least remove the bitter taste of said randoms we have to endure all the time.

Best regards.

LordNorganoN (Posted )

It's been done for the balance and quicker matchmaking, if it will be them 6 or 8 players it takes a lot of time to find another team with 6 or 8 players, in the meen's time if a team plays vs randoms it's unfair.
  • Confused 1

Have a dumb question that might trigger a few but let's give it a try 

Most of the weapons deals self damage but how comes that flamers don't do self damage? 

I mean if u put a weapon build deep in the build let's say 10 blocks the fire trajectory passes trough ur build without anny self damage compared to a Porc that when it explodes does self damage ( retchers, Cyclones, Fortunes, thrashers, and a few others) but remedy, Draco and firebug don't, explain why? 

Kinda curious what answers do we get regarding this issue 

@Woodyrojo

Edited by _ChocoNutsX_

LordNorganoN (Posted )

We know about it and working to solve this problem.
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Not a very fun game mode imo, and at a powerscore bracket where the staleness of the meta builds really shows

• Confused 1

Can't wait to get home from work and try the brawl out! More new stuff like this in the future, please! If you test out more new modes like this for a short period of time, maybe we could get some of them to stay in the game for good.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Any chance levi clan wars will be removed? or atleast add more regular sessions. Its kinda sad that we can only play 2-3 times per week

LordNorganoN (Posted )

Right now we wan't dell Levi CW and don't wanna change the session's time or window, but we have many ideas about CW, and right now we working on it.
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

LordNorganoN

"It's been done for the balance and quicker matchmaking, if it will be them 6 or 8 players it takes a lot of time to find another team with 6 or 8 players, in the meen's time if a team plays vs randoms it's unfair."

Hello , can you explain me whe the game has become "fair" ? i know that when you enter pvp , it is written "battle other survivors in a fair fight" which has been me having quite a laugh... i grab 4 friends prestige 200 with fully fused builds and voice chat , and you will go explain to the enemy team when the game has become """""""fair"""""" my only grief on that is to remove the remaning randoms in my team because : 1 they are overwhelmingly detrimental to our game experience , i have not interest to carry them , and most of the time bots will do a better job than them,because bots  patterns are predictible (but unfortunately that rarely occurs) . And of course if you made a ClanWars equivalent game mode , even with coupons as rewards i really don t care ,that would mitigate the problem and make me really happy.Most of people i know have left the game because of that , and they usually gave money to the game. it's a lose-lose scenario , except if you want to see old and faithful players leave the game.

Best regards.

LordNorganoN (Posted )

Players, who game with you at random, become a part of the community and players too, yeah MB is someone of the not profi and can do a stupid thing, but they learn how to play, I try to believe in that. We have some idea about CW but for all, and maybe you more knowledge about it future news.
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

LordNorganoN

Players, who game with you at random, become a part of the community and players too, yeah MB is someone of the not profi and can do a stupid thing, but they learn how to play, I try to believe in that. We have some idea about CW but for all, and maybe you more knowledge about it future news.

Thank you for your reply, i understand your point of view but do not agree with it, there are plenty of game modes where people can learn which will not interfere with our game experience(patrol , custom , bedlam , raids), or whatever remains of it.I have been in game for quite a while , and what i learnt is that people just can't seem to learn. And the ones who did moved on or away it seems ,  so we are stuck in an endless loop of unbelievable incompetence.I acknowledge that people make mistakes , but their systematic recurrence is tedious at best,and we as members of said community are not here to witness their constant mediocrity.

Have  a nice day.

Goodbye.

• Upvote 1

So I have been playing "Sabotage" since start, I can say this is the MOST FUN / TEAMWORK Brawl ever. It would be shame if they remove it.

Please ppl raise your voice and let Targem know we want this brawl 24/7

Will test the new mode soon. Seems kinda interesting, tho the PS tells me it's gonna be one of those Spitfire Favorite Small Tracks sh!tfest.

Kinda disappointed to see no balance changes this patch tho. Kapkan still locks most heavies and lets Small tracks Beholder build snap free because grip, CW is still 50% Breakers,  Buggy Wheel is still more expensive and heavier than Hermit, all the common/rare/special cabs are still invalid because Sprinter/Growl are miles better...

Edited by Clebardman
  • Upvote 1

Hey troopers, i made a short (fast) video which explains that new brawl and shows how gonna attack and defend succesful. Tactical teamwork is (like always in Crossout ;-)) the key!

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Darken_CZ said:

Hmm super total wasted mode...  make checkbox  for server choice!!! We no want play with RUS!!!  We know your scam wïth win chance  for trash ru players .. bcs  he are without hacks total zeros!!

I total F  paid money ever month and for trash RUS  nonstop loose, i cant farm any material, no have motivation... With premium and ZERO material!!!!

Idiot game  melee weapons and shotguns  more OP then explosive and grenade launchers. .. you are total idiots gajin

For Aces:  is my second acc, stop waste with bla bla, learn how to... etc etc

gajin.png

You can restrict your battles to a certain region of servers, with option below the regions, also that one plays in a specific doesnt have to do with their nationality, by example im from south america, and i play in EU from time to time, not necesarrily NA, and have you tried playing with a friend, its more fun that way and in certain times it can give an advantage, also your perfomance can also be related to your build as if is not in a range of ps it should be it will struggle.

I think there is 2 bugs in sabotage @Faley016

• There is no patches earned during the event (as there is no raid patches earned during Operation Ashen ring)
  • There is the Practice reputation penalty of -50% applied, while it's a pvp mode. 219154736_screenshot-211007-194509(-1195

Other than that I like this mode !

The mode is fun but it really is Spitfire/Goblin/Porcs Favorite Small Tracks sh!tfest. It's basically use or die, though if you miraculously manage to have a good team, then you have a chance of winning. Having a violet radar detector is preferable here

The mode is fun but it really is Spitfire/Goblin/Porcs Favorite Small Tracks sh!tfest.

Yes, but if u have a echo/hulk/tank with Flywheel most of them die before they can act.

Bomb has been planted

17 hours ago, Darken_CZ said:

Hmm super total wasted mode...  make checkbox  for server choice!!! We no want play with RUS!!!  We know your scam wïth win chance  for trash ru players .. bcs  he are without hacks total zeros!!

I total F  paid money ever month and for trash RUS  nonstop loose, i cant farm any material, no have motivation... With premium and ZERO material!!!!

Idiot game  melee weapons and shotguns  more OP then explosive and grenade launchers. .. you are total idiots gajin

For Aces:  is my second acc, stop waste with bla bla, learn how to... etc etc

Are you really crying us a river because the game isn't p2w enough for you to be good at it despite throwing money at the devs? LMAO Do you have a dignity? Lamers like you are the reason why online games are trash these days. You can whine all you want, you're the exact reason why this game is unbalanced af lol.

Edited by Clebardman