Jump to content

please nerf ashen ring raid's rewards


 Share

Recommended Posts

:curious:?

 

what am i even talkin about? have i gone insane?

 

 

i mean, buff breaker, and nerf meat grinders!!!!!!!

 

 

 

Edited by _davekko_
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I admit I got baited.

Not because of the Nerf or Buff keywords, but because this is an excelent oportunity to sheetpost whitout guilt!

HAVE A NICE DAY!

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

17 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

I admit I got baited.

Not because of the Nerf or Buff keywords, but because this is an excelent oportunity to sheetpost whitout guilt!

quality sheetpost you got here my friend!

17 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

HAVE A NICE DAY!

have a nice one too :lol:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

it seems as we draw closer to in the supposed crossout as said by the lore, the more crazy we become
.....
actually, one of crossout symptoms is madness right?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, howardxu23 said:

it seems as we draw closer to in the supposed crossout as said by the lore, the more crazy we become
.....
actually, one of crossout symptoms is madness right?

Weebs be like:

i-have-been-37tcw6.jpg

Rust players be like:

Ill-Survive-The-Zombie-Apocalypse.jpg

Crossout players be like:

00wheels-oddballs3-articleLarge.jpg?qual

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/8/2021 at 10:08 AM, lucashc90 said:

Weebs be like:

i-have-been-37tcw6.jpg

Rust players be like:

Ill-Survive-The-Zombie-Apocalypse.jpg

Crossout players be like:

00wheels-oddballs3-articleLarge.jpg?qual

That little car is skrilla

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, tenshiijin said:

skrilla

pls define

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Brighty_07 said:

pls define

I'm curious too. Not even gonna Google that because I want to get this ball rolling.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...