[Announcement] Video compilation

LordNorganoN

• Developer

2020-XO_news_780h439_a (1).jpg

Survivors!

There are those among you who will not part with a camera for a second. We’ll be honest — these guys are pretty lucky, because finding a working video camera in the Wasteland is not that simple!

Anyway, these people record each of their battles with the raiders. Then they show their fighting skills on video in the Valley settlements. We managed to collect a whole selection of videos from these “journalists” of the Wasteland — let’s see what they can do!

• Confused 5

• LordNorganoN changed the title to [Announcement] Video compilation

I didn't undertand the point of this post... can you guys explain it?

Is this a contest of some sorts?

Edited by lucashc90

LordNorganoN (Posted )

Just compilation, wanna attract more YT makers, and show you some short video about the game.
  • Confused 1

It's too late for advertisement ,you should do it 3yrs ago, right now crossout has rly bad opinion and nothing will change it until devs get better managers.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

I made over +200 crossout videos, won x18 times in the "Crossout Show", got x650 subscribers on my YT Channel, asked for a partnership but was refused x2 times and i'm in the top 5 of the best art builds creators. Entak, Mr G, JBRider, Coldfire, Dirky Dirk and Neilybobber were reviewing my work... for the past 3yrs! Time for me to take a break because I have no more ideas and after all this time I lost hope to get a promo account. At least I still can win in the Crossout Show from time to time.... sigh!

Edited by Thorgall
  • Thanks 1

I just started with YouTube a few weeks ago and I don't think that I am qualified for beeing partner right now, but I can give you an example of gameplay like in your news. ;-)

49 minutes ago, Thorgall said:

I made over +200 crossout videos, won x18 times in the "Crossout Show", got x650 subscribers on my YT Channel, asked for a partnership but was refused x2 times and i'm in the top 5 of the best art builds creators. Entak, Mr G, JBRider, Coldfire, Dirky Dirk and Neilybobber were reviewing my work... for the past 3yrs! Time for me to take a break because I have no more ideas and after all this time I lost hope to get a promo account. At least I still can win in the Crossout Show from time to time.... sigh!

Somebody once told me that if you don't have more than 1k (or was it 4k?) subscribers you shouldn't even bother in asking them for the partnership.

That's a tad depressing to hear because I'm sure you contributed more to XO in terms of building and whatnot than some Youtubers that already enjoyed a following from other games when they started XO.

Take PewDiePie's shoutout for example: he probably didn't play the game past that one video he made and was awarded a promo account... sad...

Edited by lucashc90
  • Sad 3

Look like the Devs don't care at all ! The funny thing is : they promote Russian speaking channels to..... NON-RUSSIAN SPEAKING PEOPLE!

Serioulsy ? Who work at your marketing dept ? (facepalm)

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Thorgall said:

Serioulsy ? Who work at your marketing dept ? (facepalm)

Russians...? YrXV5AH.png

Russians probably :my_precious:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1