Multiple alt accounts. Attention mods

tenshiijin

So if it hasn't already been noticed let me just point it out.  All over the forum peoples posts now have at least 4 confused faces. 

It is obvious someone has made three alt accounts and has been littering the forums with four confused reactions for every post.  This person, I assume is mad that our community is always giving them large amounts of confused reactions as a whole.   So the culprit is like one of maybe four or five people.  I have some ideas but I won't name names. 

Mods get to work and find out who made all those alt accounts and remove them please.  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 16
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, DocSavage said:

I used to look exactly like Eminem as a kid.  Then he hit the scene and people started commenting on that.  Suffice to say I changed my look lol. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 8

I'll just put this interrogation here and walk away... 

---->Normal people count confused faces? <----:dntknw:

• Confused 8

2 hours ago, Zhetesh@psn said:

Normal people count confused faces?

Normal people notice things. Especially they notice changes.

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 7

I'll just put this interrogation here and walk away... 

---->Normal people count confused faces? <----:dntknw:

U didn't notice in the one thread u have that every single post had +4 new confused reactions all overnight and the same with another thread? It's a pretty obvious pattern. 

If it wasn't +4 for all those posts exactly I wouldn't have noticed no.  

And no I don't count them lol. 

• Confused 9
  • Upvote 2

Who cares about reactions?? Wtf…

can you buy stuff with them or what?:o

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, D3F3ND3R16 said:

Who cares about reactions?? Wtf…

can you buy stuff with them or what?:o

It's about someone clearly making alt accounts more than anything.

• Confused 9
  • Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, tenshiijin said:

I still not get the point… it’s just a smiley, it has no impact on the text or anything. 
maybe they should remove this hipster smily crap completely to avoid making people mad who care about what smiles they get:005j: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just gonna leave my findings here and leave. You do with this information whatever you please:

tMgg1ZJ.png

1 hour ago, tenshiijin said:

JUST SO YOU KNOW: I was suspended for an entire month for having an alt account so it would be only fair for mods to look this one up, am I right?

Not that I care that much about downvotes but "rules for thee not for me" comes to mind...

Edited by lucashc90
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

So my theory about people caring more about the forum than the actual game is correct. 

And it is generally true that people spending more time here than in game, are quite bad at the game, and their opinion is very limited, but they keep spitting it (check dunning kruger effect)

So.. why am i wasting time here? 95% of this forum consists in bad players, and 90% think their opinion is always right and relevant. Sigma is the master at it, you can tell him 2 + 2 equals 4, he will somehow prove you're wrong.

10 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

I was suspended for an entire month

Imagine getting suspended on the forum of a semi-dead game, where there are like 10 active people arguing with each other. Must hurt alot ey?

Edited by Serdath_
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

39 minutes ago, Serdath_ said:

So my theory about people caring more about the forum than the actual game is correct. 

And it is generally true that people spending more time here than in game, are quite bad at the game, and their opinion is very limited, but they keep spitting it (check dunning kruger effect)

So.. why am i wasting time here? 95% of this forum consists in bad players, and 90% think their opinion is always right and relevant. Sigma is the master at it, you can tell him 2 + 2 equals 4, he will somehow prove you're wrong.

I work 9~10 hours per day and when the work is slow I get on here to practice my english and derailling skills, 's all.

You are probably still here because of pure absolute boredom... fair enough.

39 minutes ago, Serdath_ said:

Imagine getting suspended on the forum of a semi-dead game, where there are like 10 active people arguing with each other. Must hurt alot ey?

Yes... it deeply hurted my feelings and I don't know how will I ever be able to recover from this tragedy.

Edited by lucashc90
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, tenshiijin said:

U didn't notice in the one thread u have that every single post had +4 new confused reactions all overnight and the same with another thread? It's a pretty obvious pattern. 

Who cares confused faces? - - - > 

This is the internet welcome to a world where people don't think like you /or don't like you (u should know specially the last part due to you are a professional hater)  

If you don't like confused faces don't look at those :facepalm:

And no I don't count them lol. 

It's a pretty obvious pattern. 

U say this NOW, yet not long ago u started a thread to "SEE" the name of people who react in a thread... :facepalm:

U seems obsessed with Confused faces, but here is the thing - - - - >U CAN'T CONTROL OTHER PEOPLE <---- so just GET OVER IT, GROW UP, AND MOVE ON:017:

• Confused 3

Who cares confused faces? - - - > 

This is the internet welcome to a world where people don't think like you /or don't like you (u should know specially the last part due to you are a professional hater)  

If you don't like confused faces don't look at those :facepalm:

U say this NOW, yet not long ago u started a thread to "SEE" the name of people who react in a thread... :facepalm:

U seems obsessed with Confused faces, but here is the thing - - - - >U CAN'T CONTROL OTHER PEOPLE <---- so just GET OVER IT, GROW UP, AND MOVE ON:017:

Your assumptions are foolish at best. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

On 10/14/2021 at 6:47 AM, tenshiijin said:

So if it hasn't already been noticed let me just point it out.  All over the forum peoples posts now have at least 4 confused faces. 

It is obvious someone has made three alt accounts and has been littering the forums with four confused reactions for every post.  This person, I assume is mad that our community is always giving them large amounts of confused reactions as a whole.   So the culprit is like one of maybe four or five people.  I have some ideas but I won't name names. 

Mods get to work and find out who made all those alt accounts and remove them please.  

You are being too paranoid, or just crazy man,
better to get work

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If there was a poop emoji reaction, confused face emoji spam wouldn’t be a problem…. :DD…. But poop emoji spam might be 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, MOBwBOSS said:

But poop emoji spam might be

I think forum moderation (devs or whoever made this) though of that and about overuse of downvotes.

• Haha 1