Quantum Cabin Perk https://youtu.be/YHdxqwgYIns

Lordblack hun@live

Hello Dev's

Today i play with my energy weapon build and i see when i shot with the Promethueus V the cabin lost the perk.

My Build Have:

Quantum Cabin,Prometheus V,Pu-1 Charge,Plasma Booster and 4 Claw wheels.

I try the cabin with muchine gun,autocannons ,tresher the perk is ok.

But with the Little boy and energy weapons the perk reset when i shot.

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah i noticed that bug like a a year ago i just never went any further with it. Prometheus v should work with quantum. I scrapped my whole meatgrinders x3 barrier build because it did not work like i would of liked with that perk. so i used my quantum to make an apollo after 4 years haha. Yeah i never made an apollo until this year. I still use the barriers but i have them on a cohort trash truck with a flying zap drone and an epic cloak and that apollo. Got a 100 percent defended during ashen ring during the ravager attacking the founders science complex with it so I think it was for the better. So its been painted in founders colors and has 8 ravager eyes in the back so it glows red like crazy. Its called the ravager recycling The eyes are slowly infecting the inside of the trucks dump bed so who knows if it will turn into a ravager one day for having 8 eyes plus the peeper in there that seems to want to connect back with the eyes. Im also using 4 hydraulic adapters and 4 hydraulic lines to add more look to it aswell to make it look completely full of ravagers inside it