Can We Play with Friends in Brawls?

Most brawls are very fun, and I would love to play them with my friends. However, you cannot join brawls as a party. I could play brawls with them as custom battles, but I do not have enough friends who play this game to make for a fun, 8-player custom battle brawl.

I understand that this restriction is in place to prevent friends from all joining the same brawl and rigging the match, but I think there can be a way to fix this.

My solution is to make all brawl modes have teams of 2 and teams of 4 in addition to free-for-all. If a player joins a match by themselves, they could be put in a free-for-all server or a teams of 2 or 4 server with random teammates. However, if a player joins with 1 friend, they will only be queued for teams of 2 or 4 servers.

Image playing Witch Hunt or even Battle Royale on a team! It would give a fun, fresh perspective to brawls and bring back players who have gotten bored with the game!

• Like 1

Team brawls sounds surprisenly enticing... if I had any friends playing to team up with me there is.

I suspect that most of times there will be randoms and clans in it than actual friends playing together, if you know what I mean.

• Like 1

It's because ya'll cheat in brawls if you're allowed to play in groups, I suspect. That's how the Halloween brawls used to go; a big cheat-fest.

Kids used to jerk the matchmaker around in PVP when they play in groups too. Half of winning in this game is about jerking the matchmaker around, rather than being just about facing off with the enemy, IMO.  IDK if they still do that, or can't anymore, or what. Maybe it still happens? IDK. I haven't seen that in a while, though. Maybe, this is why they don't do groups in brawls?

Edited by DocSavage
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...