Jump to content

[Devblog] New season in Crossout. Part 3: new game mode, new CKs and structural parts


Woodyrojo
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, xXMrSkeletonXx said:

Gonna guess the new mystery part is the trailer hitch.

That would be sick af! I hope you are right!

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, xXMrSkeletonXx said:

Gonna guess the new mystery part is the trailer hitch.

18 minutes ago, RoughMonkey said:

Let’s hope for a gun mount instead

If its a frame part that lets us build our own car with an attached trailer, I want it.

If its just another coupler that demands you to have a friend build, I'm gonna pass.

Edited by lucashc90
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

If its just anothe coupler that demands you to have a friend build, I'm gonna pass.

Whatever it is, I will agree here!

But I don’t see the need for a trailer coupler/hitch

Edited by RoughMonkey
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, xXMrSkeletonXx said:

Gonna guess the new mystery part is the trailer hitch.

What if it is a Relic generator that has a power connector that only give an extra point of energy if the part is connected to that spot.

so it would be a limited 5 point heavy generator, or a limited 4 point light generator.

Edited by RoughMonkey
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, RoughMonkey said:

What if it is a Relic generator that has a power connector that only give an extra point of energy if the part is connected to that spot.

so it would be a limited 5 point heavy generator, or a limited 4 point light generator.

If its a light legendary generator, then the Devs will have gone completely on the path of getting new players into Clan wars.  An Apollo is the biggest hold up for new players, and the game is much more fun when you have a full 15-16 points of energy.  

I hope that the second legendary item is a module or a trappy style of weapon like the Jubokko.  I think Crossout is overrun with guns as is.  

Edited by DarthStall
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/18/2021 at 5:00 AM, Woodyrojo said:

The objective of the survivors will be to get to the end of the map created specifically for this mode, while completing their tasks and avoiding contact with vehicles of the Ravager-players. Couldn’t destroy the enemy before he bumped into you? Welcome to the Ravager team! Now until the end of the brawl, you will try to “infect” as many of your former allies as possible.

The Ravager vehicles cannot be permanently destroyed. After each destruction, they respawn on the location and continue their hunt. Thus, survivors will never feel safe. Their ranks will inevitably diminish, and the ranks of the opposing team will be replenished.

so basicly... get to the end of the map WITHOUT letting other players of the opposite team touch you? 

why not have the ravager team try to stop players from getting their goals done with infinite respawns for both teams? and you have lets say... 10 minutes to complete the objectives set for you? players can be on both teams and they get points based on how far they get? bumping into them and infecting them seems way to simplistic and easy, it means you have to be on the move constantly AND be paying attention to the environment to make sure you dont collide into anything... idk this mode is iffy to me.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/19/2021 at 6:29 AM, lucashc90 said:

If its a frame part that lets us build our own car with an attached trailer, I want it.

If its just another coupler that demands you to have a friend build, I'm gonna pass.

 

On 11/19/2021 at 6:31 AM, RoughMonkey said:

Whatever it is, I will agree here!

But I don’t see the need for a trailer coupler/hitch

what if its a attachment like the connector parts but it will allow you to build a second frame to it, its like scavangers in the raid where they have that trailer they drag out on the back of one of their vehicles that spits out drones that repair their team mates? i think that would be a fun feature to have. add a cabin to it, add some repair drones, fuzes or guns (with less energy of course, maybe a max of 8 energy and the attachments / weapons are scaled to it) to it and have it help you in raids and stuff? only downside is itll rely on you for support and it wont be able to fire or use any weapons until you set it down. id honestly love to see that.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/18/2021 at 11:00 AM, Woodyrojo said:

DbloggieEng780.jpg

Hello, survivors!

If you are looking forward to the new season and learning about new parts for armoured vehicles and cosmetic items, then join us! In this blog, we will briefly talk about some of the changes and fixes in the upcoming update, as well as show new customization kits and structural parts.

We remind you that all the new features described in the “Developer blog” are not final and may be changed before they are introduced into the game or may not make it into the game at all.

Special game mode

The new season will also have a special game mode! Only this time we decided to step away from the battles with raiders and the Ravagers. Now you are the Ravagers!

The new mode will offer a PvP brawl, in which a team of 10 survivors in their own armoured vehicles will be confronted by two players, playing as the Ravagers on pre-set vehicles. The task seems to be easy, doesn’t it?

Certainly not! The objective of the survivors will be to get to the end of the map created specifically for this mode, while completing their tasks and avoiding contact with vehicles of the Ravager-players. Couldn’t destroy the enemy before he bumped into you? Welcome to the Ravager team! Now until the end of the brawl, you will try to “infect” as many of your former allies as possible.

The Ravager vehicles cannot be permanently destroyed. After each destruction, they respawn on the location and continue their hunt. Thus, survivors will never feel safe. Their ranks will inevitably diminish, and the ranks of the opposing team will be replenished.

New CKs

The next season will also include a number of new CKs. This time we will offer you two completely new CKs for “Caucasus” and “Helios”. It seems that the Ravagers had something to do with it!

012.jpg

011.jpg

New structural parts

We also invite you to take a look at some of the new structural parts. We're sure that experienced engineers have already figured out a way to use these parts with a maximum benefit for their builds. And yes, this is not all the “structurals” that will be presented in the season.

sp1.jpg

sp2.jpg

Another new part for the armoured vehicle

You can expect one more new part for the armoured car in the new season. Unfortunately, the Engineers do not allow to reveal details about this secret development yet, but we are sure that you will not be disappointed! So far, we can only say that a part of this type and rarity has been anticipated by many. This part will also incorporate new mechanics with special welding points, which will be called “power nodes”.

Miscellaneous

Now let’s take a quick look at the other changes and fixes from the next update. It is possible that some of the following points will answer your questions and requests from forums and social networks. So, in the update we plan to:

  • Return the “Old Town”, “Founders Canyon” and “Bridge” maps to the clan battles rotation. We tried to make the best use of all available information regarding unstable frame rates on these locations and optimized these maps as much as possible, so that the outcome of each clan battle depends only on the vehicles and skills of their owners.
  • Add a display of melee weapon zones that deal damage to the building mode.
  • Fix a bug with non-functional welding points on the “Goliath” tracks.
  • Fix a bug with the incorrect work of the “Quantum” cabin’s perk.
  • Optimize the environmental objects which could cause an armoured vehicle to get stuck on a number of maps.
  • Fix a bug that prevented the enemies from appearing in the “Data theft” raid.

That’s all for today! The update is scheduled for next week. Don’t miss it!

New things, various fixes ...

But the problems continue to persist and the players leave this stale game.

You have to do a general rework, the meta is the most toxic ever seen in 4 years of play.

Clanwars (on PC) have now become a mix of, players who cheat with controlled matchmaking and leviath war that is not played .. breaker, scorpion and kapkan ...

Devs do you think everyone here is stupid and brainless?

More than putting the facts under your nose what should we do?

Parser? no balancing, as was clearly imaginable .... the developers seem to work one day a week by now.

2 years have passed to fix the Quantum, now that it is fixed there will be players who rightly complain about the Assemblers, sitting based on detonating builds for the map.

Naaa this game is left to itself, everything you enter is for the purpose of monetizing, no qualitatively appreciable content.

  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a good name for the new game ( CANCER SCORPION HOVERS IN 10-13k PS) or call it ( STILL SAME META ) or (IMBA 3+ YEAR OLDTRASH CAN ) 
perhaps some game balance have to be made ... u can use Mongolian translate on google if u dont know what the F im talking about 

i guess after selling that many scorpions ... the crosscrowns to buy that sealclub ck must be i nice daddy milker , i do like to add 99% of the guns u added are useless because of it. but this only mogolians understand like the xo dev team

  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello Devs!

Let me point out that something wrong with the game physics.
A light cabin now can pull away a heavy 14 tons weight tank on tracks.
Either the power calculation, the wheel/track traction or both are faulty.
Right now nor the cabin classes nor the wheel classes make sense and thus redundant.
Not saying its good or bad, just pointing it out.

By: Hunjin23
 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guys, something seriously bad with the game physics.
A light cabin pulled and flipped my 10+ tons Bastion on tracks with razorback engine, with a simple harpoon just by being faster than me.
I understand this is just a game but please, at this point this is a joke! It makes certain aspects of the game utterly redundant. For example the cabin classes, wheel classes, engines. Makes certain weapon combinations unbalanced and not to mention it makes the game a xxxx!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Hunjin23 said:

Guys, something seriously bad with the game physics.
A light cabin pulled and flipped my 10+ tons Bastion on tracks with razorback engine, with a simple harpoon just by being faster than me.
I understand this is just a game but please, at this point this is a joke! It makes certain aspects of the game utterly redundant. For example the cabin classes, wheel classes, engines. Makes certain weapon combinations unbalanced and not to mention it makes the game a xxxx!

Welcomed to the club, my friend...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/18/2021 at 4:00 AM, Woodyrojo said:

DbloggieEng780.jpg

Hello, survivors!

If you are looking forward to the new season and learning about new parts for armoured vehicles and cosmetic items, then join us! In this blog, we will briefly talk about some of the changes and fixes in the upcoming update, as well as show new customization kits and structural parts.

We remind you that all the new features described in the “Developer blog” are not final and may be changed before they are introduced into the game or may not make it into the game at all.

Special game mode

The new season will also have a special game mode! Only this time we decided to step away from the battles with raiders and the Ravagers. Now you are the Ravagers!

The new mode will offer a PvP brawl, in which a team of 10 survivors in their own armoured vehicles will be confronted by two players, playing as the Ravagers on pre-set vehicles. The task seems to be easy, doesn’t it?

Certainly not! The objective of the survivors will be to get to the end of the map created specifically for this mode, while completing their tasks and avoiding contact with vehicles of the Ravager-players. Couldn’t destroy the enemy before he bumped into you? Welcome to the Ravager team! Now until the end of the brawl, you will try to “infect” as many of your former allies as possible.

The Ravager vehicles cannot be permanently destroyed. After each destruction, they respawn on the location and continue their hunt. Thus, survivors will never feel safe. Their ranks will inevitably diminish, and the ranks of the opposing team will be replenished.

New CKs

The next season will also include a number of new CKs. This time we will offer you two completely new CKs for “Caucasus” and “Helios”. It seems that the Ravagers had something to do with it!

012.jpg

011.jpg

New structural parts

We also invite you to take a look at some of the new structural parts. We're sure that experienced engineers have already figured out a way to use these parts with a maximum benefit for their builds. And yes, this is not all the “structurals” that will be presented in the season.

sp1.jpg

sp2.jpg

Another new part for the armoured vehicle

You can expect one more new part for the armoured car in the new season. Unfortunately, the Engineers do not allow to reveal details about this secret development yet, but we are sure that you will not be disappointed! So far, we can only say that a part of this type and rarity has been anticipated by many. This part will also incorporate new mechanics with special welding points, which will be called “power nodes”.

Miscellaneous

Now let’s take a quick look at the other changes and fixes from the next update. It is possible that some of the following points will answer your questions and requests from forums and social networks. So, in the update we plan to:

  • Return the “Old Town”, “Founders Canyon” and “Bridge” maps to the clan battles rotation. We tried to make the best use of all available information regarding unstable frame rates on these locations and optimized these maps as much as possible, so that the outcome of each clan battle depends only on the vehicles and skills of their owners.
  • Add a display of melee weapon zones that deal damage to the building mode.
  • Fix a bug with non-functional welding points on the “Goliath” tracks.
  • Fix a bug with the incorrect work of the “Quantum” cabin’s perk.
  • Optimize the environmental objects which could cause an armoured vehicle to get stuck on a number of maps.
  • Fix a bug that prevented the enemies from appearing in the “Data theft” raid.

That’s all for today! The update is scheduled for next week. Don’t miss it!

All that’s fine, but don’t change Breaker range, thank you. 

  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Today I saw a HOVER build flipping and pulling away my COHORT 18 tons build on EIGHT wheels! (wheel classes, cabin classes, WEIGHT makes no sense now)

Time to write a bad review about the game on steam. I keep it there as long as the game have this issue devs.
We are whining over bad physics for months now and not even a reply. Instead of nerfing the **** out of every wpns until they are useless, maybe deal with the REAL PROBLEM!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please don’t change the breaker range, it is perfect. Now it is more 50/50 that I can escape when I face breakers at mid range with my helios hover… seems a lot more fairer. Breakers are still deadly up close as they should be

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...