What's your 3 favorite things to do/moments in this game?

Support_Vehicle

Now me and a few others have been seeing some screaming matches in the forums lately. So let's start a more friendly discussion. The premise is simple: what are your 3 favorite things to do/moments in crossout? This can be anything, just a general "my favorite thing is to kill enemy players", it could be more specific "I like it when I instakill someone with a well placed cannon shot across the map". It doesn't even have to pertain to combat, "I like it when people like my builds on exhibition", or, "I like showing my build off in bedlam/general chat", maybe it could be something with friends or this community, "I like making fusions that destroy the enemy with my friends", maybe "I like it when I share my opinion with this community" be as cheesy or edgy as you like. Just remember to try and keep the fighting to a minimal.

That being said my 3 favorite moments are:
Blocking 15k + of damage: it's always nice to get those sorts of blocked numbers, it means I fundamentally changed the game, even if I lose horribly I can go "at least I did something". 
Helping my team besides blocked damage: I find some funny moments where my blocked damage isn't everything, I got backstab (in my barrier carrier) on sector ex for getting the last guy to rush me, and then detonate right next to me whilst I was in, or coming out of cloak, getting me the backstab patch. Or those times when I push a fire dog user away from my teammates allowing them to get hits and even a kill on the enemy user. Or when I somehow flip a person chasing me via a well placed turret. 
Creating  exhibition  builds that people like more then my pervious vehicles: I recently was able to obtain over 1 thousand likes on exhibition, I always enjoyed seeing it at the front and top of the page for the week it lasted, really enjoy it when people like my stuff. Along with checking out other people's builds, I've probably spent hours parked in my garage killing random things with the builds people post.

So, what's your 3 favorite things to do/favorite moments?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

I enjoy watching someone pop in one shot because they have 500 health at 12k+. There's something about one-shotting someone when you don't expect it to happen.

I enjoy constantly updating and revising builds to try to make them -just- a fraction better, including when improvements are actually failures/make a build worse and you have to go back a few steps. The challenge to improve a build theory is actually my single favorite thing.

I enjoy watching someone say I both suck and am <insert censored insult> and am an elitist and can't play... AKA I very much enjoy watching people be unable to decide which opposing insult they really feel. Do I suck? Am I good and lording it over unfairly? Am I an idiot? Am I unfairly not handicapped against lesser players? Am I a real nice gal but suck at the game or am I somehow a bad person who is good or some combination of all of it that is completely... illogical. Ah, that's it.. I enjoy inducing an illogical response in others by my presence and daring to open my mouth to agree or disagree.

Edited by Crimson_Widow
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Crimson_Widow said:

I enjoy watching someone pop in one shot because they have 500 health at 12k+. There's something about one-shotting someone when you don't expect it to happen.

That, or for some reason they have a gasgen mounted right under the cab with enough blast power to straight up one shot them should it be detonated, which is, sometimes, what I've done before I learned getting killed is not the best strategy.

#1 -Catching a guy out too far from his team and 1v1ing  any  given build in the game and watching them set the controller down in real time when the realize they statistically have zero chance (their car, still armed, just completely drifts as the driver has given up)

#2  Clutching up 1v3s or 1v4s in CW. If all 4 enemies are half dead, I'm sealing the deal.

#3 Chilling and killing and talking all the **** with the homies. My social circle is pretty small and having my guys to shoot the **** with or even drink some beers with over the mic on a Saturday is pretty much the bees knees.

Building is my fav thing by to do.

Second fav....having epic moments happen in a match. Pulling a clutch with 4 vs 1 in a turret build is very satisfying.

Lastly...playing in groups of good players. Very satisfying with good team comp, good team work and dozens of win streaks to show for it.

when everyone with weapons (and some without) gang up on bedlam trollers

real nice art builds in bedlam (or anywhere)

when the chat community gives non-troll tips to new players and less new players that need/want help with something

• Like 2

1. One of my first battle in this game, with the old fortress map. Everyone was fighting in the small ruined castle, there were explosions and flying pieces of metal everywhere. Years after i still remember a half wrecked melee car with only one wheel trying to move and snack everthing in his reach. I though wow this game is lit! So fun and crazy.

2. A battle i won 1v5. It must have been a draw but the guy like me (a cannon build) didn't have any ammo (like me) and decided to self-destruct to try to get the draw.

3. At the beginning of a battle, i destroyed with a clean cannon shot, some drones boxes placed in the back of a build. That guy made me laugh so hard because he followed and honked me all game long with his new build looking like a nice convertible car.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Um... Hermm...tough question.  I'll try to answer it though. 

1. Craft

2.Ride

3.hmmm......i think I'd have to say............ DESTROY!!! 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, MudnBeer said:

Clever... very clever I agree

935709487_6kpatches.jpg.24d2cca42e2c747d

Except I do a lil less destroy, and more, life saving :D

Edited by Support_Vehicle
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1. Shooting a breaker player 10 times just to notice its build is still fresh

2. Getting immbilized by a dog with spark/ flash

3. Getting immobilized by kapkans

On a more serious note, i love making race cars and playing hide n seek (custom battle with friends). I wish there was a game mode dedicated for that, it's really fun

Edited by Serdath_
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

3 favorite things:
-hoping, praying, sacrificing goats that they balance out shotguns someday so they won't be the all-countering weapon everyone uses while most other weapons just plain suck in use
-finding good looking builds in the exhibition that actually work good as well
-Running into youtuber(s) you know and watch videos of

3 favorite moments:
-a gm shows up and tells the angry child in the chat that's been a humongous xxxx for multiple matches to zip it
-managing to get a lucky shot that exploods a build to just a cabin and maybe a few parts
-That one token hover player who is being a huge xxxx for multiple matches, too high of the fumes of his own farts he must be snniffing since he seems to full of himself you are surprised he isn't making out with his mirror image over how big skills he has over everyone else, gets destroyed or degunned or missiled from across the map or just lanced or sidepyred at the very start of the match and ragequits

• Upvote 1

I myself love the moment when i use mediocore/underpowered build and then manage to wipe the floor with some  scrub that uses parsers/meelee/pyre boat etc.

I also love to use skinner to flip and burn to crisp tall or tracked enemies. If the enemy uses shotguns or pyres, then it's like a honey for my soul  :D

Spoiler

Edited by GentlemanRevvnar
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1. killing someone in a single shot/volley (which usually makes them pop spectacularly)
  2. spending hours creating, tweaking and modfying cars at the garage
  3. realize that I just finished all my daily challenges
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/23/2021 at 2:17 PM, Support_Vehicle said:

"I like it when I instakill someone with a well placed cannon shot across the map".

are you living inside my head?

Anyway bouns points if it is a hover or drone boi

Even more so if it does not actually kill then but leave them as a cab and nothing else on the ground, so I can honk furiously and then ram them to death

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, howardxu23 said:

are you living inside my head?

Hello and welcome to the Mental Health Hot-Line.

If you are Obsessive Compulsive , press 1 repeatedly.

If you are Co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.

If you have Multiple Personalities, press 3, 4, 5 & 6.

If you are Paranoid, we know who you are and what you want.  Stay on the line so we can trace your call.

If you are Delusional, press 7 on that giant yellow phone by your side that you and only you can see.

If you are Schizophrenic, listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which number to press.

If you are Dyslexic, press 96969696969696.

If you have a Nervous Disorder, please fidget with the hash key until a representative comes on the line.

If you have Amnesia, press 8 and state your name, address, phone number, date of birth, social security number and your mother's and grandmothers' maiden names.

If you have Post-traumatic Stress Disorder, slowly and carefully press 000.

If you have Bi-polar Disorder, please leave a message after the beep. Or before the beep.  Or after the beep.  Please wait for the beep.

If you have Short Term Memory Loss, please try your call again later.

If you have Low Self Esteem, please hang up.  All our operators are far too busy to talk to you

Thank you for using the Mental Health Hot-Line.

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, lucashc90 said:

Hello and welcome to the Mental Health Hot-Line.

If you are Obsessive Compulsive , press 1 repeatedly.

If you are Co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.

If you have Multiple Personalities, press 3, 4, 5 & 6.

If you are Paranoid, we know who you are and what you want.  Stay on the line so we can trace your call.

If you are Delusional, press 7 on that giant yellow phone by your side that you and only you can see.

If you are Schizophrenic, listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which number to press.

If you are Dyslexic, press 96969696969696.

If you have a Nervous Disorder, please fidget with the hash key until a representative comes on the line.

If you have Amnesia, press 8 and state your name, address, phone number, date of birth, social security number and your mother's and grandmothers' maiden names.

If you have Post-traumatic Stress Disorder, slowly and carefully press 000.

If you have Bi-polar Disorder, please leave a message after the beep. Or before the beep.  Or after the beep.  Please wait for the beep.

If you have Short Term Memory Loss, please try your call again later.

If you have Low Self Esteem, please hang up.  All our operators are far too busy to talk to you

Thank you for using the Mental Health Hot-Line.

You're a blessing to these forums.

• Haha 1

On top of my list is definitely oneshotting full builds, preferably from far away, like hitting one of those light scorp hovers with a perfect hit to their gen/fuel, or basically cutting a build in half by taking out their amo/gen combination. Never fails to make me laugh out loud when I hear that destinctive *pop* sound.

Then comes winning in tournaments/contests never fails to give me those feel-good substances in my brain.

Finally, clutching a 1v4+ against fresh builds is nice too.

Honorable mention is helping new players understand the game, and watching them progress instead of them wasting all their coins by buying stupid stuff or quickselling and -buying. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tenshiijin said:

I like when people fall in the holes. 

All my years of  adventures through Japanese erotic art have taught me that nothing is more satisfying than filling a hole with something that wasn't supposed to be there in the first place.

And at least an entire developed country seems to agree with me, even if its just a small island.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/30/2021 at 6:35 PM, lucashc90 said:

All my years of  adventures through Japanese erotic art have taught me that nothing is more satisfying than filling a hole with something that wasn't supposed to be there in the first place.

And at least an entire developed country seems to agree with me, even if its just a small island.

H e y  w a i t  a  s e c o n d . . .