[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.13.20. “Holy motors”

Woodyrojo

The Ravager-esque CKs look really cool, I was hoping on getting more structure parts with the same look, it's kind of a bummer the new season pass offers so few new armor parts and only one decor item. I think that some armor from destroyed ravagers would have been a super cool addition. Especially since 9 of the 49 levels are blueprints and workpieces form previous seasons.

Also, since there is a new line of 1 energy support modules that will become pretty much mandatory, especially in endgame(CW) level, are there any plans to give heavy cabins 12 points of energy?

• Upvote 4

The update was successful. The game crashes in the black screen with the grey circle spinning. Nine times now. I restarted the PC twice, used the "Repair" function in the launcher. It seems some here have been able to launch the game. Worked fine before the update, up until I was logged out due to the server maintenance. I even installed the latest VC_redist.x64 just in case. Nothing. Never had issues like this.

Edit: TheLittleSam just replied to my bug report. Apparently there's an issue with Windows 7. There will be a quickfix for that.

Edited by Omega616
  • Upvote 1

Updating my take.

This season is bad, and you all should feel bad for rushing it out the door.  Cab unfinished, hardly any structural parts, tons of reused content, interface changes are not remotely intuitive and hinder more than help.

Are y'all about to have the power shut off at the office or something?  Bloody hell, this is tripe.  Rushed, half-cocked tripe.  Nothing tested, everything is just aggravating.

This team all should feel ashamed from shoving this on us like it is.

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4

Player vs Ravager win ratio seems to be approximately 1:7, at least for me. If players evolve, we may have a really hardcore and therefore exciting game mode. And being a sole survivor whom entire crowd of Ravagers failed to catch is especially something.

85014088_Run3.png.58cf3a32b12204ec356489

By the way, player/ravager counter at the top of a screen may be bugged as it sometimes seems to show wrong numbers of survivors (I was the only survivor in this case). But perhaps it may be caused by players staying somewhere too far behind. Either way, adding a counter which would automatically turn players who were left too far behind into Ravagers sounds like a good idea, and it could also be used to automatically turn last players into Ravagers to ensure that there is always at least 2 Ravagers in the game even if anyone of has left the match on purpose.

Edit: the counter likely isn't bugged, but just seems to work with a delay since dead players don't count as Ravagers until they respawn as Ravagers. It seems like it would be better if the counter was getting updated right away. Also, survivors may sometimes stay far behind or even out of map, halting the game.

Edited by The_Doomsday
  • Upvote 1

No balance changes again? Guess when u dont even try to balance a game in its worst state, it has been left in the dust... Really hoped this game could be good but seems like devs dont care

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

I for one hate the new Q E A D switching between tabs, usually when building things I like to keep my hands on the AWSD buttons and most of the times end up prematurely pressing either A or D and end up in test range with a test range object when I was supposed to be holding a gun and mounting it on my build or something, or into the fusion tab by accident. It makes building more tedious that it was before

• Developer

Hey people.
In case you're using Windows 7, you might experience crashes on launching the game. This issue is known to us and is going to be fixed ASAP.

• Thanks 7
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, i7vEGA said:

The new event mode is so broke why do you even release something like this :(

Rewards are REALLY lame aswell wtf :crab:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

Perk: The impulse and damage of each subsequent rocket in the volley is increased by 100% and 25%, respectively.

>The impulse

pls devs , stop destroying this game , remove the impulse buff from the passive before ppl start crafting this weapon , buff durability if you need to compensate

Edited by alpha1q

5 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

New relic single-shot shotgun “Jormungandr”

rel.jpg

• This weapon is not a part of the new season “Holy motors”. It cannot be received for leveling up or purchasing the battle pass.
  • Like all other relic weapons, the shotgun can only be crafted at the Engineer workbench “Secret Workshop”, using parts and resources (including uranium ore).

Parameters:

• Rarity: relic.
  • PS: 2400.
  • Durability: 390 pts.
  • Energy drain: 4 pts.
  • Mass: 335 kg.
  • Perk: If at least half of the pellets hit the enemy, the next shot will be fired with incendiary projectiles that heat up the parts on impact. Damage to these parts increases up to 100% depending on the heating level.

who the actual f asked for YET another shotgun added to the game?

of all the weapongroups you have in the game, you choosed yet another freggin shotgun.... you got autocannon, rocketlauncher, missil launcher, melee weapons to choose to add to relic tier... heck even a anoying turret or a drone would be way more welcome than yet another shotgun...

and this shotgun needs to be nerfed, that it can keep its heated rounds continusly just adds more W-cancer to the game.

this shotgun should have atleast 5 energy if not 6, to atleast somewat ballance it

its like if a gravstar, firebugg and a niddhogg had a intercourse (orgy / sexytime) and they got this amomenation that noone asked for, other than devs that had a hardon to add another shotgun to the game.

when will the next shotgun get added to the game? its been soooo long since we gotten a new shotgun,m we only got like what... 176 shotguns (18 with gravestar) shotguns, and waaay less of all the other weapons from other weapongroups, I think we need atleast minimum 50 shotgun version in this game

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

the fusion that you propose for the new grenade launcher is really rotten

as much to wait for a fuz event LOL

I will not waste my resources on your trash cans

• Upvote 1

This is Crossout Central................07 Hundred hours....Est...............still waiting for the Fix.........................., yes some of us still like Windows 7

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

correct me if I'm wrong, we can craft only 4 waltz grenade launchers and no more,

I don't see the plan except that of the fuz model

Time EST 7:35am    Downloaded... Does NOT Work...........it starts and then just quits...

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, samuraicrosser said:

correct me if I'm wrong, we can craft only 4 waltz grenade launchers and no more,

I don't see the plan except that of the fuz model

during the event you can craft as many as you like via the event button, and you get 4 blueprints to craft them after the event

workpice.JPG

12 minutes ago, Sasherz said:

during the event you can craft as many as you like via the event button, and you get 4 blueprints to craft them after the event

workpice.JPG

I'm not talking about the plans you show

take a look at the rewards of the event after level 40 there is no crafting plan for the rocket launcher, just x4 or fuz but no normal

Edited by samuraicrosser

4 minutes ago, samuraicrosser said:

take a look at the rewards of the event after level 40 there is no crafting plan for the rocket launcher

I belive it unlocks after you got to that level in season.

cause at lvl 24, your able to craft that new module.

think its same for anything else that is to be unlocked

that , or they fked up with forgetting to add it to the crafting table

Edited by Sasherz

The new mode is... imbalanced doesn't begin to describe it.

• Confused 2

28 minutes ago, Sasherz said:

I belive it unlocks after you got to that level in season.

cause at lvl 24, your able to craft that new module.

think its same for anything else that is to be unlocked

that , or they fked up with forgetting to add it to the crafting table

No plan for normal rocket launcher

20211125_142320.jpg

20211125_142336.jpg

20211125_142405.jpg

20211125_142432.jpg

• Confused 1

@Woodyrojo @TheLittleSam
You can -literally- skinner yourself to the environment in the new mode and never take damage and just keep shooting people.

Editing to add:

Yep, tested this. You can complete the quests for the new mode by putting your guns under your build, putting a skinner on top, and skinnering yourself to a roof somewhere.

So, not only is it hyper imbalanced as a mode.... but, you can cheese it in the same way we all do death from above patches. I do not know if this is intended as a feature or a bug, I sincerely do not, but this needs changed -yesterday-.

Edited by Crimson_Widow
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

36 minutes ago, Crimson_Widow said:

@Woodyrojo @TheLittleSam
You can -literally- skinner yourself to the environment in the new mode and never take damage and just keep shooting people.

Editing to add:

Yep, tested this. You can complete the quests for the new mode by putting your guns under your build, putting a skinner on top, and skinnering yourself to a roof somewhere.

So, not only is it hyper imbalanced as a mode.... but, you can cheese it in the same way we all do death from above patches. I do not know if this is intended as a feature or a bug, I sincerely do not, but this needs changed -yesterday-.

Skinner now lasts 8s max, sounds like you really "tested" this hard again, as usual.

OT: Why would anyone throw money at a game that comes with no f2p updates and no balance patches, I have no idea... But you do you, Targem.

Edited by Clebardman
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

You've also managed to bork your payment processing server. No credit cards or any options other than gift cards and crypto?

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1