[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.13.20. “Holy motors”

Woodyrojo

Just now, Clebardman said:

Skinner now lasts 8s max, sounds like you really "tested" this hard again, as usual.

OT: Why would anyone throw money at a game that comes with no f2p updates and no balance patches, I have no idea... But you do you, Targem.

Skinner -does not auto release from the environment-

Sounds like you tested this REAL hard again as usual...

Because _I DID_ test it. As usual Clebard.. you have no idea what's going on with the game and project that on others.
535619519_Inkedscreenshot-211125-063350(

Edited by Crimson_Widow
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

and reaper booster works to, I guess even reaper copter would cheese this gamemode

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Crimson_Widow said:

Skinner -does not auto release from the environment-

Sounds like you tested this REAL hard again as usual...

Because _I DID_ test it. As usual Clebard.. you have no idea what's going on with the game and project that on others.
535619519_Inkedscreenshot-211125-063350(

Imma give you the benefit of the doubt, having no skinner and no motivation to open this cursed game. Imma assume I'm wrong on this one and devs did something that makes sense for once

Plus if I'm right like with the Fortune and Temp Blight interactions last time you'll write a 10 paragraphs long hatepost then leave for two months again, nobody wants that.
Green forts would have been cool ngl U_U

Edited by Clebardman

If I post one more comment after this one, I will reach a new forum rank.

16 minutes ago, Clebardman said:

U_U

UwU

• Haha 2

OwO

edit: FORUM, I'M YOUR MENTOR NOW!

Edited by lucashc90
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Sasherz said:

and reaper booster works to, I guess even reaper copter would cheese this gamemode

It would and does. Tested that just now XD

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, TeronGray said:

This team all should feel ashamed from shoving this on us like it is

If you watched the live stream preview, I think they were having a hard time trying to pretend to be excited about it too. They were like, "Oh, and we have this sticker...um...it's a uh...a white circle...ya...um and you can...make something with it....and hey, a black one too...er..uh...ya...and here we have...(what is this?)...ya, it's a triangle...OK...that's...uh...lets look at the Rocket launcher" It was a bit cringe, I thought. It was like watching my daughter smile about broccoli and tell me "It's good."

"Do you want some more?"

"Um, no thanks."

I'm glad they fixed the bug that was keeping the game from launching, but I don't really feel motivated to play anymore. It was pretty easy to just log off without playing.

I had a lot of fun playing this game in the past (It made me mad a lot too), but I think I might actually be over it now. Nothing in this Battle Pass is stirring my interest enough to even log on, let alone bust out my wallet. I'll try to push past it again and go have a second look, but IDK...Thanks for the Broccoli. Yum.

tenor.gif?itemid=7142315&f=1&nofb=1

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, DocSavage said:

If you watched the live stream preview, I think they were having a hard time trying to pretend to be excited about it too. They were like, "Oh, and we have this sticker...um...it's a uh...a white circle...ya...um and you can...make something with it....and hey, a black one too...er..uh...ya...and here we have...(what is this?)...ya, it's a triangle...OK...that's...uh...lets look at the Rocket launcher" It was a bit cringe, I thought. It was like watching my daughter smile about broccoli and tell me "It's good."

"Do you want some more?"

"Um, no thanks."

I'm glad they fixed the bug that was keeping the game from launching, but I don't really feel motivated to play anymore. It was pretty easy to just log off without playing.

I had a lot of fun playing this game in the past (It made me mad a lot too), but I think I might actually be over it now. Nothing in this Battle Pass is stirring my interest enough to even log on, let alone bust out my wallet. I'll try to push past it again and go have a second look, but IDK...Thanks for the Broccoli. Yum.

tenor.gif?itemid=7142315&f=1&nofb=1

yeah this battlepass kiiinda sucks bigtime, and even a cab that you cant even used yet cause its not realy in the game, they pushed out a season before adding things to the game.

feels more of a early acsess season (steams early acesss) than a final release season

Edited by Sasherz
  • Upvote 3

give us a option to disable the stupid hotkeys in garage....

shitkeys.thumb.JPG.dd3c799c90e623bd8797d

shitkeys1.thumb.JPG.390fb503032eed88db91

pointless and more than once pressed buttons I didnt want and got sendt some place else....

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Clebardman said:

Skinner now lasts 8s max, sounds like you really "tested" this hard again, as usual.

OT: Why would anyone throw money at a game that comes with no f2p updates and no balance patches, I have no idea... But you do you, Targem.

Skinner lasts 8s but only when it's attached to an enemy, When you attach it to a wall or a friendly then there is no time limit. So technically it's within rules. At least that cheesing won't provide them victory, since after getting the kill requirements hanging like that is just a waste of time

8 minutes ago, GentlemanRevvnar said:

Skinner lasts 8s but only when it's attached to an enemy, When you attach it to a wall or a friendly then there is no time limit. So technically it's within rules. At least that cheesing won't provide them victory, since after getting the kill requirements hanging like that is just a waste of time

Unless the entire enemy team quits... and they often do.. Who wants to sit there for 10 minutes? Then you can just drive out.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Sasherz said:

pointless and more than once pressed buttons I didn't want and got sent some place else....

Looks more like a bug than a feature. They're hard to look at. I can't imagine who lobbied for this. Hanging Kleenex from your beard might have a lot of practical applications, but the aesthetic makes it not worth it, IMO.

My take on this update right now is that...Gaijin doesn't have a better game in it's library, IMO. They need to devote more resources to this one before it goes under, and one of the most innovative creative gaming engines on the market just dies, or continues to flail about on the floor always near dead.

It looks like two guys stayed up for a week, busted their arse trying to get this out, and then had to just fake it in the end. If it's not that then...IDK.

There are two things in my life right now: A heap of cash, and a heap of disaster. It's a fine coincidence, and I think things will work out, but one thing is for sure, and it's that 10 bucks isn't a big deal right now. So I'll toss it in the hat for old time's sake. I've gotten all the others, and so I'll get on this horse too, and try to make it work. I'll put on a smile, like the Monkey said, and maybe it'll change my perspective. It's helped me get through the real disaster my actual life is; tree took out my bathroom, son wrecked my truck, dog died, cat died, dad died, etc...yes, there's more. Plenty more, but it's Christmas, right? So I'll just slap on that grin, and make it work...or is that the Joker's origin story?

tenor.gif?itemid=15573177&f=1&nofb=1

Edited by DocSavage
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, The_Doomsday said:

New mode: the idea is great, but getting exact opinion on it will probably require longer playing time as currently it seems like Ravagers always win, probably because of the most players' IQ.

Biggest issue I'm having so far is the turret run between the three objective hack Gate and the Timed Gate.
Those turrets hit like a truck, and while they can be easily dodged by some decent evasive driving that's often a near total party wipe as a packed field of panicked drivers causes a massive spinout pileup.
I mean, sure, I'm literally driving a build named "Gun Bus" and it's not the most nimble of beasts, but I was only driving HALF of my zippy buggy build on my first go.
Maybe give the Turrets a nice visible Laser Sight to indicate when to dodge?

7 hours ago, The_Doomsday said:

it would also probably look cooler if there was a short animation of vehicles turning into Ravagers instead of just exploding after being touched to.

Thing is that probably inhale resources on the technical side, in addition to the lack of ranged weapon options being one of the few balance constraints against the Ravager team.

3 hours ago, Crimson_Widow said:

The new mode is... imbalanced doesn't begin to describe it.

I mean that's kinda the point of a Zombie Survival mode...

39 minutes ago, GentlemanRevvnar said:

Yeah, Spider-skinners have to sacrifice the win or try to wait out the entire rest of the lobby.
Considering one of the challenges is "Cross the Finish Line" they're at best just cheesing the Kill Challenges, which aren't even that difficult since it counts both Survivor AND Ravager kills...

1 minute ago, Jeegit said:

Hi, which machine guns are "Chord" or "Hornet"? Thank you.

The LM-54 Chord is the Common tier Machine Gun, basically the next step up from the Starter/Base SM Hornet you get at the start of the Game.

Edited by Whiteagle_808
Actually being helpful.

Just now, Whiteagle_808 said:

You might want to read everything I've said instead of cherry picking.

Actually, I stand corrected.. based on your further responses.. you did read.. you're just that... Mmm.. Person. :)

Have a day you deserve.

Edited by Crimson_Widow
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Crimson_Widow said:

You might want to read everything I've said instead of cherry picking.

So an xxxxxxx can stick to the ceiling for ten minutes while everyone else either waits for him to loose or quits and starts a new round, big whoop.
How many kills does he even need to farm?
The first Kill Challenge is only ten, even if he needs to cheese a hundred more his selfish assholery can only **** up so many games...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Whiteagle_808 said:

So an xxxxxxx can stick to the ceiling for ten minutes while everyone else either waits for him to loose or quits and starts a new round, big whoop.
How many kills does he even need to farm?
The first Kill Challenge is only ten, even if he needs to cheese a hundred more his selfish assholery can only **** up so many games...

Again, this had zero testing done before it was released.  Expect a bad patch to bring out the bad behavior in players.

Also, word of advice, just don't engage with Widow.  They're a drama-monger.

44 minutes ago, DocSavage said:

Looks more like a bug than a feature. They're hard to look at. I can't imagine who lobbied for this. Hanging Kleenex from your beard might have a lot of practical applications, but the aesthetic makes it not worth it, IMO.

My take on this update right now is that...Gaijin doesn't have a better game in it's library, IMO. They need to devote more resources to this one before it goes under, and one of the most innovative creative gaming engines on the market just dies, or continues to flail about on the floor always near dead.

It looks like two guys stayed up for a week, busted their arse trying to get this out, and then had to just fake it in the end. If it's not that then...IDK.

There are two things in my life right now: A heap of cash, and a heap of disaster. It's a fine coincidence, and I think things will work out, but one thing is for sure, and it's that 10 bucks isn't a big deal right now. So I'll toss it in the hat for old time's sake. I've gotten all the others, and so I'll get on this horse too, and try to make it work. I'll put on a smile, like the Monkey said, and maybe it'll change my perspective. It's helped me get through the real disaster my actual life is; tree took out my bathroom, son wrecked my truck, dog died, cat died, dad died, etc...yes, there's more. Plenty more, but it's Christmas, right? So I'll just slap on that grin, and make it work...or is that the Joker's origin story?

tenor.gif?itemid=15573177&f=1&nofb=1

there is no downtime between seasons, for people to get resourses up, 3 days is not much, so people using up more and more and more resourses to get every little bit, and with no downtime, they make it worse for themself realy tight time scedule to fill up next event with pointless stickers and paint, and halfarsed items... the "master" cab, its not even fully made into the season, so they just put a flippin placeholder instead, I can only imagine how bad the next season is, 90% placeholder and stickers added to the next season.

and that cab better be fused and a good fused one to, people should decide what they want the fusion to be

Edited by Sasherz
  • Upvote 2

The "Red Light" is kind of battle-race.

I won't mind if it was 3X longer.  The map could be made more as a racetrack loop round with enter and exit gates. 

The respond could do with a little delate...

All in all, it is a fun mode. Thx!!

11 minutes ago, Sasherz said:

I can only imagine how bad the next season is

The trend isn't encouraging, is it? IDK.

I'm going to try and just do it and see what happens. Maybe it's cooler than I think...meh. I'm having more fun on the forum. That's not a good sign, probably.

Maybe the New Year's Event will help them redeem themselves a little. I had a blast with the Halloween thing, so...

The new Missile launcher is cool...maybe...I'll never use it.

I do like the idea behind the durability module, and the cab with a repair thingy-whatever might be cool...maybe... I'll never use it, probably.

Most of the stuff in this battle pass I don't even want in my inventory at all. I don't use any of the blue prints from the previous Passes, or the Stabilizers, because crafting just sucks, IMO. It's evolved into the most boring thing since watching paint dry...but like if you had to drive to nine different stores across four counties to get enough paint to cover a wall.

All Stabilizers add to the picture is the disappointment of finding out that after going to nine stores across four counties, and watching the paint dry for a week, you've got the wrong color....still. Weee?

I need to log on and just try it, but I'm finding it hard to look at, and then I log back off without even playing. I've done that twice now.

need to get myself one of those skinners that don't release so i can ruin everyone's fun. last game i played, 3 were hung from rocks killing everything for the entire game.

New play mode made me sick, really.

How tf am i supposed to win as a player ? 

if i get touched by a ravager i turn into a ravager, if i fell into a sinkhole i turn to a ravager, if i self destruct i turn into a ravager...

what is next ? if anyone farts a lil loud i turn into a ravager i guess ? 

Edited by Sgt_Gravedigger
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Devs what are you doing? Where are the Nova cabin nerfs? This cabin is extremely broken and needs massive nerf. Its been more than a year and you keep ignoring it? Nerf that crap to the ground. 

• Confused 6
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TeronGray said:

Again, this had zero testing done before it was released.  Expect a bad patch to bring out the bad behavior in players.

Also, word of advice, just don't engage with Widow.  They're a drama-monger.

Let me explain Teron's upset here... he got very obscene in gen chan toward me one day and got in trouble for that. Since then, he seems to be convinced it's his life mission to proselytize his displeasure at me existing.

• Confused 1