[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.13.20. “Holy motors”

Woodyrojo

4 hours ago, Crimson_Widow said:

Skinner -does not auto release from the environment-

Sounds like you tested this REAL hard again as usual...

Because _I DID_ test it. As usual Clebard.. you have no idea what's going on with the game and project that on others.
535619519_Inkedscreenshot-211125-063350(

yeha, tested this myself, and skinner should be on the items not allowed in this gamemode, I was hanging for about 6mins strait without ravengers being able to touch me, its to broken for this gamemode.

Edited by Sasherz
  • Upvote 1

Im not buying cosmetics or battlepass or anything crossout related until Nova cabin gets nerfed accordingly. You unbalanced your whole game with your fusions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Sasherz said:

yeha, tested this myself, and skinner should be on the items not allowed in this gamemode, I was hanging for about 6mins strait without ravengers being able to touch me, its to broken for this gamemode.

Agreed. Reapercopters and flying dutchmen also work in the mode.

Are the Waltz rockets working as intended? I was under the impression that they're supposed to be a high impulse weapon based on thier perk description, yet they can barely move just the test vans in garage, much less actual builds. It seems that even triple Spikes has more of a knockback than dual Waltz does and this is with landing every rocket. +100% impulse on nothing is still nothing which means the weapons basically just have a generic + damage perk. I do appreciate that they're actually balanced (Good damage for their energy cost balanced by low hp, velocity and unique projectile mechanics) but the lack of impulse is really a disappointment. 

Master also seems balanced moderately well....with two exceptions:

• Low PS builds can use moderate-high durability weapons as armor, then drive off to repair some of the damgae they've taken to the weps, go in for another attack, drive off again to repair and so on. This could be a issue. 
• Breakers...we certainly don't need for people to be able to repair their breakers any. They're already overpowered enough. This does however mean they'd have to give up Griffon, Favorite, Beholder, etc though. 

For all other purposes,the self heating and 10% repair at a time limit should be enough to prevent the cabin from being OP. 

What does it mean that Averter gives up to 30% resistance,,,what determines the actual amount? It's going to be difficult for most builds to take advantage of this, but I can see it being very useful for larger weapons like cannons and Kaiju. 

Jorm is a bit of a mixed up weapon given that it has the design of a angler fish with a incendiary effect and the name of a big snek, but somehow...that works for it.  The people who worked on its model, sound and animation really nailed the weapon imo. There's just something about it that makes it very satisfying to use, just a shame relics are unobtainable for so many people.  The damage is high, yet the hp, range and spread does keep it balanced well enough...as far as I can tell anyway. 

2 hours ago, tapk69 said:

Im not buying cosmetics or battlepass or anything crossout related until Nova cabin gets nerfed accordingly. You unbalanced your whole game with your fusions.

Nova is overpowered...but not to the point of where it's a major issue. It only needs minor adjustment.  Shotguns dominating matches is the bigger problem. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, TeronGray said:

Again, this had zero testing done before it was released.  Expect a bad patch to bring out the bad behavior in players.

2 hours ago, xcrossfirex said:

need to get myself one of those skinners that don't release so i can ruin everyone's fun. last game i played, 3 were hung from rocks killing everything for the entire game.

1 hour ago, Sasherz said:

Yeah, probably for the best or at least an easy fix if Skinner's joined the rocket Boosters on the Banned Parts list for "Red Light."

Honestly I think use of the Spider-Skinner could make for a cool obstacle course game mode where you'd have to thwip your way across a Map, but it's only busted here because Ravagers are "Melee" builds with no means of shooting.

3 hours ago, ChopChopChop said:

The "Red Light" is kind of battle-race.

I won't mind if it was 3X longer.  The map could be made more as a racetrack loop round with enter and exit gates. 

Ugh, PLEASE no...
One of Crossout's saving graces is that almost all of it's Cooperative Content is mercifully short, meaning terrible public teammates, purposefully bad or not, are also brief ordeals.
Again one of the big complaints with "Red Light" is that a Griefer can hold up the whole game clinging to a ceiling to force the full ten minutes of the timer!
Focusing on racing also shifts away from the Cooperative nature of a Zombie Survival mode; Why bother helping to defend other Survivors if you just have to be faster than the next guy?
A Loop/Circuit Track would also not be a good fit, as the Ravager Horde just needs to blockade your Next/Final Checkpoint instead of chasing the Survivor pack down.

3 hours ago, Sasherz said:

there is no downtime between seasons, for people to get resourses up, 3 days is not much, so people using up more and more and more resourses to get every little bit, and with no downtime, they make it worse for themself realy tight time scedule to fill up next event with pointless stickers and paint, and halfarsed items... the "master" cab, its not even fully made into the season, so they just put a flippin placeholder instead, I can only imagine how bad the next season is, 90% placeholder and stickers added to the next season.

and that cab better be fused and a good fused one to, people should decide what they want the fusion to be

3 hours ago, DocSavage said:

The trend isn't encouraging, is it? IDK.

I'm going to try and just do it and see what happens. Maybe it's cooler than I think...meh. I'm having more fun on the forum. That's not a good sign, probably.

Maybe the New Year's Event will help them redeem themselves a little. I had a blast with the Halloween thing, so...

The new Missile launcher is cool...maybe...I'll never use it.

I do like the idea behind the durability module, and the cab with a repair thingy-whatever might be cool...maybe... I'll never use it, probably.

Most of the stuff in this battle pass I don't even want in my inventory at all. I don't use any of the blue prints from the previous Passes, or the Stabilizers, because crafting just sucks, IMO.

As someone who only got into this game two weeks ago, I can forgive a recycled Battle Pass every once and awhile.
Epic's Fortnite Battle Royale runs their Battle Pass for three months at a time, was raking in BILLIONS of dollars at it's peak, and is just Cosmetics that shouldn't have ANY effect on its Gameplay (and generated by sweatshop-style Art and Graphics Team abuse).

I can forgive Gaijin for not having a warehouse full of Artist to bleed NEW CONTENT from for the sake of NEW EXCLUSIVE CONTENT , especially when the exclusivity of said limited content begins to be more barring than incentive.
Seriously, after three YEARS of grinding Fortnite Battle Passes it gets a little old, and I don't think I use four-fifths of those exclusive Battle Pass Skins in the first place!

I'm more annoyed that Cash Shop purchases can give you such a huge leg up in the early game with their instance access to higher build Limits AND Weapons/Parts you otherwise have to do a lot of grinding to get.

Still no Parser nerf?

God I can't imagine how fast new players must flee. Everything from 3k5 to 6k+ is filled with Parsers dabbing on everything else.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Hydrargyrum said:

Still no Parser nerf?

God I can't imagine how fast new players must flee. Everything from 3k5 to 6k+ is filled with Parsers dabbing on everything else.

They do balance patches seperately, but they can't realistically balance legendaries around low ps. That'll just ruin the weapon for everyone else.

All Parser needs is a reload nerf. Its mid range performance should come at more of a cost to its DPS. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Whiteagle_808 said:

I can forgive Gaijin

I reckon I can too. The art team here is always sharp, and I hear it isn't a big crew. They do great work, I think...although the symmetrical shape stickers this time around...IDK. I'm not sure I see what they saw with that one. I'm trying.

I did manage to log on, and I've been doing the brawl. I love the map, the premise, and the music. I'm starting to like this flavor of sci-fi they're cultivating. It's fun and a bit creepy. It's a cool event.

The Skinner dudes are dorks. I hope they put the Skinner on the banned list sooner than later. If I just bail when they do that is that a problem? I think that's my plan.

I got the pass, because screwit, it's only 10 bucks and they didn't make me use Crosscrowns. I'll find a way to get my money out of it...even the weird stickers. I'll make those work too. I like the Ravager theme, and I'm all in on that.

• Upvote 3

Started typing out a rant and just deleted it realising I have done it many times before. To summarise.

Where tf are the balance changes?

Stop money-grabbing you greedy xxxxxxxx.

Dead game lmao

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, DocSavage said:

They do great work, I think...although the symmetrical shape stickers this time around...IDK. I'm not sure I see what they saw with that one. I'm trying.

Eh, I figured it's basic shapes that you can use to create your own emblem out of, can't give people too much freedom or you'll get phalluses everywhere.

13 minutes ago, DocSavage said:

love the map, the premise, and the music. I'm starting to like this flavor of sci-fi they're cultivating. It's fun and a bit creepy. It's a cool event.

I haven't gotten all the way through the Adventure Mode, but with the Ravagers being a wayward creation of (Christopher) Lloyd (AKA Dr. Emmett Brown), I am dead set on the inevitable "Good" Ravager AI Character be MAR-T, created from the pre-Collapse memories of Lloyd's Young Assistant.

MAR-T is both gobsmacked AND snarkily incredulous of the Post Apocalyptic Waste to double the reference extension to Rick and Morty; "Gee wiz Doc, if Society has Collapsed, where is everyone getting their Fossil Fuels from?"
"Weren't we already running out of oil back in the 80's?"

27 minutes ago, DocSavage said:

If I just bail when they do that is that a problem? I think that's my plan.

I wouldn't hold it against you, if these Spider-Skinner dorks just want to farm kills (a WAY Easier challenge in this mode than actually reaching the Finish-line) then we've got no obligation to oblige them.
They can just stick to that ceiling for ten whole minutes, you could easily be done with two Red Light games by the time they've lost.

• Like 1

Loving the new niddhog!!!!

It needs a buff tho. 2 nidhoggs and 1 new relic does more damage then 3 new relics. Wtf? Right now it's an aurora for niddhogs.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

I want to state out that this update has messed up my FPS even tho game ran smoothly on max settings 144fps.

Due to this new update, I lose fps as soon as I see an ally/enemy vehicle or being in garage it drops to 85-120fps. If there is no-one around, fps is back to 144.

Is this a bug with graphics cards or is it because of the new graphical update or what? My GPU also has started to heat up more due to this update because it has to do extra work. It ran 55°C when playing before this update and now it pushes 80.

I got OEM RTX 2060, drivers are up to date, added new set of thermal paste on the GPU. Nothing helped. Played War Thunder and fps stays 140-144fps on max settings on heavy combat situations and temps are 65-70 degrees and no perfomance loss. Same in other games I play, but it is only in Crossout

• Upvote 1

Adding awful shortcuts into UI where AWSD is used for camera move TAB for Storage open and AD used for tab movement create awful scenarios in building. Add the fact you cannot disable it in settings make it HALFASSED® implementation.

Whole BP looks like hurried stuff (cab = box, 4 distinctive structures, random old stuff from BPs). I dont have idea why you didnt wait for another 1~3 weeks easy and rather released such a HALFASSED® thing.

• Upvote 5

41 minutes ago, MaduS said:

Whole BP looks like hurried stuff (cab = box, 4 distinctive structures, random old stuff from BPs). I dont have idea why you didnt wait for another 1~3 weeks easy and rather released such a HALFASSED® thing.

Because Black Friday is THIS week...

549490479_Master002.jpg.9752e43a10101aae
This Master model was teased yesterday. It doesn't boost confidence in the project if the developers don't have everything worked out before launching a season. And it looks like a medium cabin. But they cut off the front, so it's now a light one. :biggrin: Are they working out where to put the power nodes only now? I assume "restoring durability ... to the parts attached to THE power nodes" means only the power nodes on the cabin?

354064615_Hornetupgrade002.jpg.317a8b5a6
We didn't get to vote on the changing of the upgraded item icon. Neither was it announced or mentioned in the patchnotes. The new one looks tacky. Or like an earlier iteration, at best. Changing stuff up needlessly doesn't make the developers look more busy. It just looks deceitful. Change it back to the previous one. It's the same trick that was pulled with the removal of the "Overwrite" button. We don't need those random changes for the worse to feel like the game is being worked on.

Edited by Omega616

11 hours ago, MaduS said:

Adding awful shortcuts into UI where AWSD is used for camera move TAB for Storage open and AD used for tab movement create awful scenarios in building.

Very much this. It's not helping at all. It keeps engaging and exiting me to a different screen when I'm in build mode grabbing parts. Very frustrating. I would like to disable it too.

• Upvote 1

On 11/25/2021 at 9:21 AM, Mactansia said:

The averter node perk doesnt even work as advertised, I tested a few weapons and other structure parts attached to the special nodes (as well as cab-> special node -> other side special node -> weapon/part) and theres no difference whatsoever compared without the module. 

I am on X Box test the same way, no function with the new season MODULE! 

On 11/25/2021 at 11:51 PM, Steel_Artist said:

They do balance patches seperately, but they can't realistically balance legendaries around low ps. That'll just ruin the weapon for everyone else.

All Parser needs is a reload nerf. Its mid range performance should come at more of a cost to its DPS. 

PS is not shure a indicator for fight strongness a car, tank or Hoover. PS trys to separate quality ranges, but how fight strong a car is, are not bound to the ps number. There much long time player construct a clever lower ps car, to roule against beginner. So we all grown up in Crossout, I think that's OK, good and expensive weapons should better than other. The parser is an high class weapon, like the MG14 or the Helios, if the way should be to near all effective weapons power, than we wrong with the market and have no interest to become a better one. I play a lot equipment in crossout, and believe me, the parser is not a problem, more very good design, like other weapons. That this time is so often seen, that's because it's new. Renember the Kaiju, in first time we are overfull maps with it... Guys hear me, the parser needs nothing, the AC 80 is a host of Problems, and so are a list of weapons they have problems. Therefore pls don't make the good ones more bad, better find update the problem systems. Now I'm new here on this side, maybe I can help to find out... 

Oh boy,,,
I used to love this game and play it too much, despite it having no adequate balance on high PS (10k+), at least the game was alright upto 10k PS. But when parsers came in mass, I realized what a disaster this game is. I destroyed everything I had on my account to never come back. And what I see now? It's been over a month and no parser nerf? Thanks devs for making me feel good that I made a right choice. :DD
You know, I really thought that this things can only be a short time misunderstanding like nests, but this time.. you know, it's a sh*tty game when all there is to do is either play biased builds or play a target for them.
I don't think any quick nerf will change anything, I've watched long enough how absurdly devs can balance hovers FOR YEARS, and how high PS builds are either scorpions snipers, or mellee dogs.
Never thought I'd be the one to say it, but the game is dead, even though 3D design team keeps pouring in some new stuff, it's still looks like zombie, it's dead but moves somehow.

Edited by UltraLocust
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

Skinners is killing the 'RED LIGHT' game mode rn.

Wasting 10 mins for some idiots to cross the entire map while rock climbing...

screenshot-211129-165040(60;-6;757).jpg

screenshot-211126-001518(278;-1;855).jpg

screenshot-211129-165326(58;6;1311).jpg

A lot of people mentioning the skinner time wasters but gladly I only had to deal with one time waster doing that, he hung himself up at the start of the match and waited for us to find him so he could farm kills, but yeah skinner is not a good idea for this mode, but I have an issue with people not playing the game mode like you're suppose to much more then the 1 time skinner waster. People sit at the first Ravager gate and kill them, then the ones who's playing the objective get to deal with the respawn Ravagers at the gate and end up most of the time being a game lost as we who played the objective can't open the gate due to  not being enough of us or time and the ones who parked like a newbie at the first gate get pincered between two groups of Ravagers. It's bad enough most people during the day drive like they're intoxicated (At night people seem to drive better for some reason) but having even one gun crazy newbie parking at the gate can make the ravagers side win as there are a few choking points on this map a surviver team can be obliterated due to one or two room temperature IQ people tryna farm kills while parking and being an easy target.

This is my rant of the day enjoy :fed_lol: :fed014:

Edited by WolfyVonHowlin

14 hours ago, UguDyLight said:

Skinners is killing the 'RED LIGHT' game mode rn.

Wasting 10 mins for some idiots to cross the entire map while rock climbing...

I met with this 2 also (as I remember wwwVITALIKwww and Jokrov). The worst, that they were able to win as survivors, while they were out of the map. With autocannons one of them shot the gates, while the another one went directly to the end of the map.