[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.13.20. “Holy motors”

Woodyrojo

So guys, i wonder whats your BRAINSTORM process when you create new weapons but clearly this look like idiocy.

For first time you could create NON-HOVER-ONLY ROCKET LAUNCHER bcs its TURRET right? no.. you failed with design so much that its gonna be only on hovers.

• Waltz have awful swirling bullet fly so if its not mounted high enough it hit ground => HOVER
  • Waltz have awful low durability so it need same crafts as retchers decked in grilles armor on nova with => HOVER
  • Waltz have awful trigger mechanic so it need kind of peekaboo so strafe is prefered => HOVER

Most funny thing about it is the fact that if you ever gonna continue and create :

• LEGENDARY version of LOCUST its gonna be HOVER-ONLY right? bcs limited angle
  • LEGENDARY version of CRICKET its gonna be HOVER-ONLY right? bcs limited angle
  • LEGENDARY version of SNOWFALL (AKA DURABLE ROCKET LAUNCHER) its gonna be HOVER-ONLY right? bcs limited angle

Nice fail guys.

Apenheul, a zoo of free-roaming primates! - Apenheul

Edited by MaduS
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

fix the freggin keybinding in menu navigation or give us the option to turn this off....

its so anoying when changing from wheeled to sideways hover.... every freggin time I press the buttons, switches menu and all keybindings I did changed back to what it was....

screenshot-211206-205210(28;2;29).jpg

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Dios_Hades said:

Start removing the ugly maps like Sinto city or Sector EX

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" as they say.

What you consider worthy of being taken out of the PvP rotation for being too ulgy I call "Jesus Christ my dude! Are you crazy? There are only a few maps already, why on this God's Earth would you like to make their numbers even worse just because of aesthetics?!".

You know what I'm sayin'?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

• 2 weeks later...

A bit disapointed to see the nodes on the Master are only on the sides.  Really?  So I kind of feel cheated....the graphic was hidden and it turned out it was about has hard to use the perk as possible because of very unfavorable placment of the nodes.  Very few weapons make any kind of sense on the side...and regenerating your weapons seemed to be the main reason for wanting the perk.  If you don't want people to trust the developers...this is the way to do it.  Maybe they are trying to prevent this perk from being used to much....but the other cabins of the same rarity are all awsome.  Maybe this cabin is easer to armor up then some of the other legendary Cabins so just ignoring the perk is the way to look at it...don't really know.  Finally another light legendary cabin and it is a bit taller but not so big.

But no nodes on top, back, sides, bottom?  With the way battles go you are very likely to lose parts completly before you can even activate the perk AND it heats up your cabin making you more vunrable.  Lol maybe not being able to easily use this thing with scorpions mounted on the nodes is a good thing. Master might still might be usefull without the perk at all, really hope this is a usefull cabin....

Edited by Voltrc
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Voltrc said:

A bit disapointed to see the nodes on the Master are only on the sides.  Really?  So I kind of feel cheated....the graphic was hidden and it turned out it was about has hard to use the perk as possible because of very unfavorable placment of the nodes.

That's called "balance"... or did you want this cabin to be used the cheesiest way possible?

• Confused 2

18 hours ago, lucashc90 said:

That's called "balance"... or did you want this cabin to be used the cheesiest way possible?

I said I feel cheated because the developers hid the graphic that showed the nodes were only on the side?  I was trying to be nice but you force me to spell it out.  That is not called "balance" the apporpriate synomoms are dishonest, trick, decive.

In case you still don't understand what I mean by "cheated" I will use the words in a paragraph:

The developers felt they could only create a balanced cabin if they put the nodes on the side.  But this would reduce sales of the new season, so they hid the graphics of the cabin in a box and described the cabins perks in an effort to trick and decive players.  This might cause players who feel cheated to think the developers were dishonest with them, and that the developers presented the cabin in the cheesiest way possible!

In case you still don't get what I am saying:  DON'T HIDE STUFF FROM THE PLAYERS BEHIND A BOX AND OVERHYPE IT OR YOU WILL LOSE CREDIBILITY AND HURT THE GAME.

It is clear they wanted to hide the side mounts and they would not have done this if they felt confident people would want the cabin.  It would have been better for them to rework the cabin even if they had to delay the season until they had somthing they could straight up show us.  Clearly they put a lot of hard work into the new season, but this was not a good way to present it.  Suprises should favor the player, not hurt them.

On 12/20/2021 at 4:03 AM, Voltrc said:

In case you still don't get what I am saying:  DON'T HIDE STUFF FROM THE PLAYERS BEHIND A BOX AND OVERHYPE IT OR YOU WILL LOSE CREDIBILITY AND HURT THE GAME.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcLP76ZXHuVvDow1W_cYP

Edited by lucashc90
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

So you don't like all caps?  But do like cheesy matrix memes.... fine in lower case if that will make it better for you:

Don't hide stuff from players behind a box and overhype it or you will lose credibility and hurt the game.

This statment is really directed at developers and not you....but I did not "hear" you actually try to refute it in any way.  Did you disagree with this statment in some way?

13 hours ago, Merkyaleez said:

When's the new Ghost model rework coming?

When Chase gets re-introduced into the Raid rotation.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1