Red Light Brawl is a broken PVP

RazudMezeghis_PT

Again same BS with hoovers getting to go into places others players cant and thus having an UNFAIR advantage... Also found plenty of players simply using skinner to just stay hanging in walls spamming drones and doing nothing more for the entire duration of the brawl... maybe introduce a mechanic that the car blows up if its stationary for xx time in the same point square of the map ?

Hoovers and skinner should be banned from this game mode since they give an unfair vantage and ravagers cars should be fitted with a verifyer, or the oculus, and a flywheel so both argus and verifyer can spam faster and maybe an aegis since players often bring retchers and one cant do anything about it since when the red eyes pop theres no control over the build.

Why ravagers spam in a gate that only opens up after players pass trough them ?! That doenst make sense since ravagers car are slow...

screenshot-211127-144347(-245;26;-1053).jpg

Edited by RazudMezeghis_PT
  • Upvote 1

I saw a guy on Hovers with Boosters last night. I thought Boosters were banned, so I don't know how he managed that, but he did. Privileged account?

I don't see a lot of cheaters out there, but there are a few.

4 hours ago, DocSavage said:

I saw a guy on Hovers with Boosters last night. I thought Boosters were banned, so I don't know how he managed that, but he did. Privileged account?

Well every now and them i see a few... specially hacks that control the weapons...

But again hoovers in this game mode show how they are a broken mobility part.

6 hours ago, DocSavage said:

Just caught a guy like that... i said he was going to be reported...

And he cried around to not report him and told that if you use a CK for boosters he could enter the brawl.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

had a rocket hover camp at the place in y'all's SSs till the end of the timer. he got reported 

I had one with a double cannons build and making kills at the same point.  They should put mines to that area!!

• Upvote 1

Skinner needs to be banned. The devs should also find a way to remove those flying drone builds from the map as well.

screenshot-211130-101738(156;-12;2056).jpg

screenshot-211130-101852(104;5;1405).jpg

Edited by CamoWraith

5 hours ago, CamoWraith said:

Skinner needs to be banned. The devs should also find a way to remove those flying drone builds from the map as well.

screenshot-211130-101738(156;-12;2056).jpg

screenshot-211130-101852(104;5;1405).jpg

Well note unlike The other player im The only one trying to win i alredy posted a video about it  problem its you can get out of The map pretty easy with non wheel build  tracks works also. So plug in that hole where players get out problem solve. The Skinner for me just backup in The end if you screw up you Will be teleported back to The very start. And the flying bug been in game since The nerf to hover wheel build. 

Why im doing it its 2 Major reason its fun to explore The map 2 usless dumb teammates in many of the games. 

The video 

https://youtu.be/SvB6vvDX1AE

But yea wait out The timmer just not Nice  me just want some Win. 

The fact also this Been a very broken raid map that never been fixed   and make a pvp mode on this very bad idea