Durability miscalculation

F0XXOFFIRE

I have added up the durability for each part I have on my build. The current durability and what i added up myself are not even close. I need help. 1035314136_screenshot-211128-210744(-101 I'm getting destroyed very quickly.

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw Durability miscalculation. The parts I have on my build don't match up to what is given.
What you expected to see I haven't tallied up the total points of each piece I have on the build, but it should be way over 854 points in durability.
Conditions in which error reproduce N/a
Problem details Durability miscalculation. The parts I have on my build don't match up to what is given. I haven't tallied up the total points of each piece I have on the build, but it should be way over 854 points in durability.
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug  

6 hours ago, F0XXOFFIRE said:

I have added up the durability for each part I have on my build. The current durability and what i added up myself are not even close. I need help.

As can be viewed on the screenshot, your build is assembled almost entirely of bumpers, which do not increase the cabin's durability. Durability can be increased only by structural parts.

If it solves the question, then you may mark the thread as solved in the title.

If you are certain that there is a bug, then it would require attaching logs along with the blueprint for further analysis as there are no known bugs related to durability miscalculation, but keep in mind that developers are very busy.