Market Min Idea for Crafting

RagingIrish

Just an idea and question. The market should have a minimum set that fluctuates with the corresponding crafting supplies. If they have the ability to tell me the price I bought something at a year and a half ago (remember when Draco’s were 2k :DD) they can manage this. I was looking at the workpieces and just crafting in general because I was bored. You lose money and I feel like it’s always been this way. Parsers for instance right now with the workpiece cost 9k+ to make and sell for 8.3-7.6k. What is the point of crafting if you stand to benefit nothing and actually cost yourself money in the process? Am I missing something?

Its called market fluctuations within the game its about supply and demand. If the supply is too much then obviously the cost will be lower and if the demand is too high the costs will be really high. Its about evening it out and we obviously made too much parsers on the market and not enough players to buy them so if the good players stay out out of the lower areas of crossout and play where they should the market will get back to demand vs supply. The problem is too many market sharks taking all the good stuff away from the new players especially if they pay real money. and on top of that they eat away at our demand to make it super hard for even the hardest working players to feel like they are growing in this game.  If we made battles single players only the market will start to gain in sells per hour and prices for things will actually be worth it. My advice is to write down how much you buy things as a receipt book and just keep playing to prevent the market from getting negative results for the craft players. Im a quick sell player and i just sell low every day just to make the fastest money by playing battles. I do not war because im a peace keeper but i sure do know how to end wars if they come my way so that being said just keep playing and reach for the stars the hard working way because you will earn respect from all for trying your best and having a good purpose instead of being a bad purpose on crossout. Granted i hurt crossouts sales by a very very small percent but its the battles that get them the money. So if i keep killing. So if you fight like a warrior players will have to be forced to buy a pack or two. Wars is the plan b for the crossouts money income. And honesly the reason why they made it 6v6 is because they have less players then they should and way too many negative players fighting with eachother every day just to get by is kind of getting scary from what i see down the road. Everyone should have hidden names in battles to prevent players for blaming eacother for how they attack eachother. And in wars keep it the way it is so players who war with egos can continue to war with eachother over there uranium. The balance should be changed in the favor of the single player and not be forced to be about grouping up and being mean to one person. Ive seen countess clans pick on one player because of there attitude. And theres is worse because they have 3 attitudes vs that 1 players. So in my opinion as a professional player is to just try to be nice and defend the weak from the toxic and players egos will be less hostile. I got a little crazy for a while but i was being attacked constantly by alot of high level clans just because i was a good player and was playing fair. I never once thought i was cheating this game and is always trying to play for a good cause. Its about being a hero not a zero. You can have your extra zeros it still makes you a zero. Ill keep my low income and be happy with life with any punch thrown my way. Because i will play the role of a hero anytime even if the ones with money think im the evil one. Ill be the robin hood by being your resourse dealer. Im just stealing from the rich to give to the poor. And they all hate me for it haha there circle can be huge with weak links but my circle will be small and strong with the best intentions doing the best for the community.  

• Confused 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/3/2021 at 3:07 AM, RagingIrish said:

Just an idea and question. The market should have a minimum set that fluctuates with the corresponding crafting supplies. If they have the ability to tell me the price I bought something at a year and a half ago (remember when Draco’s were 2k :DD) they can manage this. I was looking at the workpieces and just crafting in general because I was bored. You lose money and I feel like it’s always been this way. Parsers for instance right now with the workpiece cost 9k+ to make and sell for 8.3-7.6k. What is the point of crafting if you stand to benefit nothing and actually cost yourself money in the process? Am I missing something?

Nah man.  That's just how markets work.  Just buy it if it's cheaper than crafting. 

Also damn 8k crafting cost for a legendary on Xbox?    Ps4 parser is selling for about 4.6k.  It's costs 4-5k to craft a legendary depending on resource price levels.  Right now it's more around 5k for a legendary craft if one were to just buy all the resources outright.  Though lots of our legendaries sell for 6-7k a few even sell for 7-8k.

If there's not much demand for a weapon then no one is buying it off the market, and the parts price continues to drop.  It seems parser isn't in demand now.  We either already have it, or don't want it. 

it's partly the new bp structure to blame.  We get two of every weapon now.  Which basically kills its market value it seems.  Some wallet warrior players are so used to unlocking every level on the first day they can buy single levels.  And then turning around and crafting a butt load of the new legendaries and selling them for high price.  But now the demand to buy them off the market is lower and the market is also getting too many sell orders it plummets their prices.  Perhaps new item market prices will get better as those wallet warriors start to flood the market with fewer new parts, since their profits in doing so has greatly deminished. 

15 hours ago, tenshiijin said:

Nah man.  That's just how markets work.  Just buy it if it's cheaper than crafting. 

Also damn 8k crafting cost for a legendary on Xbox?    Ps4 parser is selling for about 4.6k.  It's costs 4-5k to craft a legendary depending on resource price levels.  Right now it's more around 5k for a legendary craft if one were to just buy all the resources outright.  Though lots of our legendaries sell for 6-7k a few even sell for 7-8k.

If there's not much demand for a weapon then no one is buying it off the market, and the parts price continues to drop.  It seems parser isn't in demand now.  We either already have it, or don't want it. 

it's partly the new bp structure to blame.  We get two of every weapon now.  Which basically kills its market value it seems.  Some wallet warrior players are so used to unlocking every level on the first day they can buy single levels.  And then turning around and crafting a butt load of the new legendaries and selling them for high price.  But now the demand to buy them off the market is lower and the market is also getting too many sell orders it plummets their prices.  Perhaps new item market prices will get better as those wallet warriors start to flood the market with fewer new parts, since their profits in doing so has greatly deminished. 

I hate u lol I could probably afford relics on PlayStation, some legendaries can sell for 10k on Xbox, hell the kapkan is around 4K or more. What does uranium cost on ps? I get the battle pass thing it makes sense, I just want to be able to make something off crafting we work for all these crafting resources through public and raids that just go to the market which in itself is confusing. Why do people buy them if no ones crafting? The crafting materials have just become our stocks essentially instead of being used for what they were intended.

6 hours ago, RagingIrish said:

I hate u lol I could probably afford relics on PlayStation, some legendaries can sell for 10k on Xbox, hell the kapkan is around 4K or more. What does uranium cost on ps? I get the battle pass thing it makes sense, I just want to be able to make something off crafting we work for all these crafting resources through public and raids that just go to the market which in itself is confusing. Why do people buy them if no ones crafting? The crafting materials have just become our stocks essentially instead of being used for what they were intended.

My market prices are lower, but resource cost to part cost ratios are about the same for all platforms.   The only thing lower market costs really give us is more bang for our wallet warrior bucks when buying coins or packs with coins.   But I'm no wallet warrior so it gives me no benefits. 

On 12/20/2021 at 11:07 PM, RagingIrish said:

U must have some legendary parts u get profits from crafting on xbox.  My platform has a lot of legendaries that u lose money when crafting to sell, and many more with profit margins lower than crafting and selling a purple item. Purples on my platform cost 650-700c to craft and sell from anywhere from sub 600c to almost 1400c.  Tiel parts don't really yield any coins to craft and sell, but have decent market flipping profits.   We have about 16 legendaries that produce profits from crafting.  4-7 of those you may be able to get a 1k profit off of. The rest of those are 500c or less profit from crafting.   The remaining legendaries are a profit loss.  Two of them are a 2k+ profit loss.  Parser itself is a 1100c loss to craft vs buy, and a 1600c loss of u craft to sell. 

Well actually I'm wrong there.  Epics can cost as much as 1100 to craft and legendaries can cost as much as 7k to craft. So   so there are far fewer legendaries on ps4 to profit from than what I initially stated.  It just depends on whether you can buy the parts lower tier parts to craft your legendaries at lower prices.  Blues are about 115c to craft.  Tiels are a bit over 300c.

Edited by tenshiijin