Add Patches/Trials for the Harpoon

RagingIrish

The harpoon needs patches. Flipping someone over is a significant event in a match, it should be rewarded with a patch or points towards one. Dragging someone should as well, maybe for dragging an enemy X amount of meters? Pretty sure it’s the only weapon left out of patches/trials. Doesn’t make sense to me, it could and should fall under uncategorized.

Edited by RagingIrish
Spelling
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2021 at 3:10 AM, RagingIrish said:

The harpoon needs patches. Flipping someone over is a significant event in a match, it should be rewarded with a patch or points towards one. Dragging someone should as well, maybe for dragging an enemy X amount of meters? Pretty sure it’s the only weapon left out of patches/trials. Doesn’t make sense to me, it could and should fall under uncategorized.

Skinner is definitely one of my favorites weapons in theory, coz it's buged and really hard... My admitted bug report has more than a year and nothing was fixed yet... 

Pretty bad that "old weapons" just fall into oblivion too devs... An do nothing to fix them... 

14 hours ago, Zhetesh@psn said:

Skinner is definitely one of my favorites weapons in theory, coz it's buged and really hard... My admitted bug report has more than a year and nothing was fixed yet... 

Pretty bad that "old weapons" just fall into oblivion too devs... An do nothing to fix them... 

are you talking about the bug that doesn’t let you move (maybe just reverse) when skinnered to something 

Just now, MOBwBOSS said:

are you talking about the bug that doesn’t let you move (maybe just reverse) when skinnered to something 

Yes...