AI Cheating.

Anyone else noticed the cheating AI even in the easy scrap metal mission.  Nearly every match you end up swarmed by the walkers with 3 hulk cannons, sometimes even 3 of them in one match.  Now by my calculations there is no combination of cabin & generator that'll allow you to have 3 hulk cannons on one vehicle (besides leviathans that is).  The max cabin power you can have is 12 and the highest power you can add to that with a generator is 4 so 16 in total, but each hulk cannon uses 6 power (so 18), so where's the extra 2 power come from considering you can only have 1 cab and one generator per vehicle.

No doubt there's other AI combinations as well in the easy raids that defy the power levels we as humans have to live by and work around.  Some may say you can fuse weapons to get ones that have less power but you can't with the hulk cannons so my theory stands, the AI cheats and has been caught cheating.  Fix this devs and isn't it about time there was more combinations of vehicles you battle against in each map instead of multiples of the same vehicles, it's so annoying coming up against 4 vehicles in one match with all hulk cannons or the battleship cannons that can one shot kill you.  The worst are the laser users with 3 lasers per vehicle and again sometimes 4 to a match, they just swarm you all heating your parts and destroy you in seconds (no fun when you've waited minutes sometimes for one game to let you in).  Limit them all to one per match and add more AI vehicle builds so you have more variety in matches.  Also sort the servers out so you can enter matches quicker.  The 1* matches (wrath of khan for instance) is diabolically slow to get a match in sometimes up to 10 minutes for one match.

The AI vehicles also seem to have stupidly high durability even the smallest vehicles.  I have a vehicle I use with nearly 8000 power score and 2200 durability and even that can only sometimes survive two hits from some weapons or vehicles in the easy games and yes before you all ask my cab is protected and not exposed so the enemies have to shoot through layers or armour to get to it.  Even with purple and gold level weapons you don't seem to make a dent in the AI vehicles unless you bombard them for 20+ seconds non stop (machine gun weapons).

Another massive annoyance for me is when you get in a match to have 1 or 2 super fast AI vehicles that just barge you out of the way and zoom off down the map ignoring the enemies to get to the end of the map triggering more in their wake then leaving you to pick up the pieces and try to survive the swarm, limit the distance they can travel from the truck so they can't do this.

Even with fixes to the maps some of them still judder on older graphics hardware.  I used to have no problems playing the game on my laptop but after they started messing with the maps most of them end up at times with the map running too fast compared to the vehicle so you get mass juddering until you stop and then it all seems to catch up to itself again and you can move a bit further.  This is especially prevalent when your in a raid with lots of moving vehicles and shooting going on.  Even lowering the settings to their lowest and the screen resolution to lower than the laptop supports doesn't fix the issue.  It only started when the maps got altered and was supposed to be fixed in updates but hasn't been fixed still.

Final annoyance, sometimes when I click to read news from the launcher I'm taken to a site where everything is in Russian, especially if it's a seasonal or special event you can register for.  Shouldn't you be able to choose the language sites are displayed in from the game?

11 minutes ago, Bazzietuk1 said:

Anyone else noticed the cheating AI even in the easy scrap metal mission.  Nearly every match you end up swarmed by the walkers with 3 hulk cannons, sometimes even 3 of them in one match.  Now by my calculations there is no combination of cabin & generator that'll allow you to have 3 hulk cannons on one vehicle (besides leviathans that is).  The max cabin power you can have is 12 and the highest power you can add to that with a generator is 4 so 16 in total, but each hulk cannon uses 6 power (so 18), so where's the extra 2 power come from considering you can only have 1 cab and one generator per vehicle.

No doubt there's other AI combinations as well in the easy raids that defy the power levels we as humans have to live by and work around.  Some may say you can fuse weapons to get ones that have less power but you can't with the hulk cannons so my theory stands, the AI cheats and has been caught cheating.  Fix this devs and isn't it about time there was more combinations of vehicles you battle against in each map instead of multiples of the same vehicles, it's so annoying coming up against 4 vehicles in one match with all hulk cannons or the battleship cannons that can one shot kill you.  The worst are the laser users with 3 lasers per vehicle and again sometimes 4 to a match, they just swarm you all heating your parts and destroy you in seconds (no fun when you've waited minutes sometimes for one game to let you in).  Limit them all to one per match and add more AI vehicle builds so you have more variety in matches.  Also sort the servers out so you can enter matches quicker.  The 1* matches (wrath of khan for instance) is diabolically slow to get a match in sometimes up to 10 minutes for one match.

The AI vehicles also seem to have stupidly high durability even the smallest vehicles.  I have a vehicle I use with nearly 8000 power score and 2200 durability and even that can only sometimes survive two hits from some weapons or vehicles in the easy games and yes before you all ask my cab is protected and not exposed so the enemies have to shoot through layers or armour to get to it.  Even with purple and gold level weapons you don't seem to make a dent in the AI vehicles unless you bombard them for 20+ seconds non stop (machine gun weapons).

Another massive annoyance for me is when you get in a match to have 1 or 2 super fast AI vehicles that just barge you out of the way and zoom off down the map ignoring the enemies to get to the end of the map triggering more in their wake then leaving you to pick up the pieces and try to survive the swarm, limit the distance they can travel from the truck so they can't do this.

Even with fixes to the maps some of them still judder on older graphics hardware.  I used to have no problems playing the game on my laptop but after they started messing with the maps most of them end up at times with the map running too fast compared to the vehicle so you get mass juddering until you stop and then it all seems to catch up to itself again and you can move a bit further.  This is especially prevalent when your in a raid with lots of moving vehicles and shooting going on.  Even lowering the settings to their lowest and the screen resolution to lower than the laptop supports doesn't fix the issue.  It only started when the maps got altered and was supposed to be fixed in updates but hasn't been fixed still.

Final annoyance, sometimes when I click to read news from the launcher I'm taken to a site where everything is in Russian, especially if it's a seasonal or special event you can register for.  Shouldn't you be able to choose the language sites are displayed in from the game?

Yes, there is a bot with 3X88mm cannon walker, or a few in a battle.  I have seen them in 6500PS above.  They are so slow so that most players can drive to the side or the back of them.  Of course if you have a slow build or a sniper build, the chance to meet them higher HP with high firepower would be high. 

This game balance on speed, HP, weapon and equipment.  On lower PS game, speed play a higher advantage.

Still annoying though, I use a tank build so it's quite slow (60kh max speed) so the chances of getting out of the way are slim.  It's just completely unfair really that the AI gets to use builds that we can't dream of or really defend against.  Would be nice to have a tank build with 3 cannons on it to play with but not an option.  The 7-8 cord vehicles are quite good but again to get that amount of weapons on one vehicle you need to use a heavy cab and generators which means the vehicles are slower than with light cabs but fewer weapons.  They do a pretty good job though with their fast attacks but against the higher level weapons it's still not really enough.

It's just strange though you do a mission with AI players and even though you can tell their durability is much lower than yours they can take much more of a pounding than your high durability vehicle could ever take.  This is why I say the games unbalanced.

19 hours ago, Bazzietuk1 said:

Still annoying though, I use a tank build so it's quite slow (60kh max speed) so the chances of getting out of the way are slim.  It's just completely unfair really that the AI gets to use builds that we can't dream of or really defend against.  Would be nice to have a tank build with 3 cannons on it to play with but not an option.  The 7-8 cord vehicles are quite good but again to get that amount of weapons on one vehicle you need to use a heavy cab and generators which means the vehicles are slower than with light cabs but fewer weapons.  They do a pretty good job though with their fast attacks but against the higher level weapons it's still not really enough.

It's just strange though you do a mission with AI players and even though you can tell their durability is much lower than yours they can take much more of a pounding than your high durability vehicle could ever take.  This is why I say the games unbalanced.

The main issue is all players are in different play skill levels.  It is hard for the dev to balance AI to fit all players.  I personally hate the bots with the cutting lasers.  Human players don't have the same reaction to be able hit my cab constantly.  

The best bet for you to do is to use faster lighter builds on this PS range.  Later when you want, go for 10K+ then the tank build be more useful.  I personally don't enjoy anything higher than 8.2 K as the battles become too slow and campy.  The way to face them cannon build is that don't be a target.  Let them engage others in your team.  As long as they have LOS to the same target, you be safe to move in and shoot them.   If you really want to use tank build.  Make sure you build with some small parts stuck out as space armour. Never stop to make aim if they are targeting you.  Good luck.:014: