does not matter,, if the game wants you to lose you will lose

MudnBeer

when no one takes damage on enemy team.shoot all you want,you get nothing.while the enemy 1 shots to everyone and they die.

its so obvious,how no one sees this i dont know.but really at least say something,i'm tired of waiting  for you all to say anything so i will.

devs-stop making matches so obvious to lose or win,and lets get fair:016:

Edited by MudnBeer
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, MudnBeer said:

no one takes damage on enemy team.shoot all you want,you get nothing

Do shots hit the enemy? :crazy:

2 minutes ago, Kehich said:

Do shots hit the enemy? :crazy:

every shot hits them,they take no damage==point blank in your face-still no damage and no little part comes off,,so come on,really

Edited by MudnBeer
  • Confused 1

What I noticed is that the game favors NO ONE, but it makes you lose if you are too good by putting you with nооbs only. It's easy to spot when 7 players have 100 points and I have 4000. This game doesn't want to see you constantly winning and dominating. It forces you to fuse weapons this way I think... But it's super obvious that the matches are rigged and everyone knows that.

Edited by _Acid_Bruvski_
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, _Acid_Bruvski_ said:

It forces you to fuse weapons this way I think... But it's super obvious that the matches are rigged and everyone knows that.

i have fused weps,its still the same,,its just so obvious its just silly

9 minutes ago, MudnBeer said:

every shot hits them,they take no damage

I would like to see the replay of the game then. If you seriously want to address this issue or hack or bug or whatnot, you should present some evidence to Targem as well.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MudnBeer said:

i have fused weps,its still the same,,its just so obvious its just silly

I know fusing weapons doesn't solve the problem! It's not like it's gonna make you John Wick or Chuck Norris. But many people see this as only solution to get a little bit better winrate.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kehich said:

I would like to see the replay of the game then. If you seriously want to address this issue or hack or bug or whatnot, you should present some evidence to Targem as well.

just play,its not like you have not seen this before

• Upvote 1

Most time i Play alone and offen i get grouped vs. 2 or 3 or even 4man groups (they have the same ClanName Tag) But in my Team all are really randoms. So yes i find its like u have said. But i Like it cause Fights are harder this way and more challanging.

Edited by Andi_Wesche
  • Confused 1

I will spill the tea my dudes:

First I thought it's OK that the matches are rigged. Because it lets NООBS win more games (when game puts them on a winning team). But there are still more NООBS than vacant spaces in a winning team(lol) so NООBS still have terrible winrate and easily distinguished from the rest by the matchmaking algorithm(lol). After playing this game for 5 years I estimate there is around 50-60%(Based on PS) complete NООBS that are complete fricking dummies. And 10-15% of "PROS" like Sethioz (lol). And the rest of players are generic and average as hell, and they rarely carry any games at all, but at least they don't ruin games(lol)

But then I started feeling like this rigged system is put in place not to help NООBS(so they don't quit the game and keep the playerbase stable). BUT to suppress good players, so they don't sh*t on other players while rocking 95% winrate xDDD And so they keep fusing weapons and everything else even if they "PRO" xDDD

But hey what do I know :crazy:

PS: I edited because this forum censors word NООB xDDDD

Edited by _Acid_Bruvski_
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, MudnBeer said:

just play,its not like you have not seen this before

No evidence? No trust on this one.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Kehich said:

No evidence? No trust on this one.

sooo,you never been in a match where you dont cause damage and your the only one left on your team.and there in 7 or 8 enemies left? thats your proof,,trust me im not gonna lie to you,i been playing this for a long time,,i see what i see,come back when u see it

Edited by MudnBeer
  • Like 1

ANYWAY the most important is to get more than 250 points(or something like that) so you don't miss out on scrap. Who cares about winning anyway! The most important is the reward right? SO get the damn points and then chill :)

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, MudnBeer said:

sooo,you never been in a match where you dont cause damage and your the only one left on your team.and there in 7 or 8 enemies left?

No, I always deal damage. But I was in matches with 7-8 opponents chasing after me. Usually I try to deal as much damage as I can.

thats your proof

Not buying this. Gimme a replay. Or at least a video.

trust me im not gonna lie to you

Telling that on the Internet in 2k22... :crazy:

i see what i see,come back when u see it

I'm not going anywhere, I'm going to demand proofs from you :014:

9 minutes ago, Kehich said:

I'm not going anywhere, I'm going to demand proofs from you :014:

just play,,its all the proof u want,i dont vids,,its in the game lol

19 minutes ago, MudnBeer said:

its in the game lol

Of course "it's in the game".

Is "It's in the game" in the room with you right now? :16:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Kehich said:

Of course "it's in the game".

Is "It's in the game" in the room with you right now? :16:

u r,go brandon

Edited by MudnBeer
  • Haha 1

u r,go brandon

What's "go brandon"? Is that another "proof" of yours? :crazy:

I would like to see some proofs of this "non-dealing" damage shots. Shots should hit the enemy, that it.

1 hour ago, _Acid_Bruvski_ said:

I will spill the tea my dudes:

First I thought it's OK that the matches are rigged. Because it lets NООBS win more games (when game puts them on a winning team). But there are still more NООBS than vacant spaces in a winning team(lol) so NООBS still have terrible winrate and easily distinguished from the rest by the matchmaking algorithm(lol). After playing this game for 5 years I estimate there is around 50-60%(Based on PS) complete NООBS that are complete fricking dummies. And 10-15% of "PROS" like Sethioz (lol). And the rest of players are generic and average as hell, and they rarely carry any games at all, but at least they don't ruin games(lol)

But then I started feeling like this rigged system is put in place not to help NООBS(so they don't quit the game and keep the playerbase stable). BUT to suppress good players, so they don't sh*t on other players while rocking 95% winrate xDDD And so they keep fusing weapons and everything else even if they "PRO" xDDD

But hey what do I know :crazy:

PS: I edited because this forum censors word NООB xDDDD

Came on, you just described the player base composition of every single game out there, good job.

Fusing will not help anyone to get better winrate it only helps people to get real poor.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Babuskae said:

Came on, you just described the player base composition of every single game out there, good job.

Fusing will not help anyone to get better winrate it only helps people to get real poor.

Fusing helps to win a duel against the same build!

45 minutes ago, _Acid_Bruvski_ said:

Fusing helps to win a duel against the same build!

Fusing can help if...if the other build doesn't have fused items.

It drains a lot of resources, it's just not worth it, there's very few items worth to fuse, the rest it's just waste. One can have several new builds from scratch instead of fusing .

general speaking fusing helps in a fast rate to get a player poor and poor. 

Edited by Babuskae
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Babuskae said:

Fusing can help if...if the other build doesn't have fused items.

Ahahahahahah if you have fused items and enemy has fused items, fusing doesn't help you? WHAT

More like if the other build has fused items you BETTER have fused items to EVEN STAND A CHANCE! ahahahaha

30 minutes ago, _Acid_Bruvski_ said:

Ahahahahahah if you have fused items and enemy has fused items, fusing doesn't help you? WHAT

More like if the other build has fused items you BETTER have fused items to EVEN STAND A CHANCE! ahahahaha

In a perfect environment (laboratory kind of environment) If i have fused items and the other guy also have fused items we cancel each other out , and both of us would be  better off with plain items.

But we don't life in a perfect environment, so things can go either way, because a lot can happen in a engagement.

I lost over 30 k coins, sold my whirls, BFs, augers, and a couple more things in my inventory trying to fuse a PHOTON cabin for tonnage and mass limit. I didn't get that. it's just not worth it, even if i gotten the freaking thing

If i get destroyed by a fused build, great the other guy deserve it, but as is things are not to even stand a chance.

you always have a chance even with regular items.

I do have rads and coolers fused but that's about it.

Edited by Babuskae
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Babuskae said:

In a perfect environment (laboratory kind of environment) If i have fused items and the other guy also have fused items we cancel each other out

No. Because Machineguns and cannons have random spray/shooting. And if you do test with melee it won't be possible unless the terrain is perfectly straight. Also WHY WOULD YOU DO LABARATORY CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT TESTING? If you have fused items and go again other fused build you got 50% chance, but if you don't have fused items you have 0% chance(not actually 0 but closer to 0)! Thats why u FUSE!

BUT is it worth it economically speaking? NO!!!!!!!!! Only if you want to raise your winrate NO MATTER WHAT expenses may occur - THEN U FUSE!

OMG you made me so mad :) Maybe not as mad as when you didn't get the right photon fusion but still xD

• Confused 1