STOP NERFING WEAPONS ETC THAT HAVE NO NEED TO BE

So many things are being nerfed aswell as being buffed without any regard its having for the rest of the game atm it seems. Devs can you take a couple of steps back and think over your decisions closely before you carry on and completely ruin the game by biasing it too the people who abuse the broken mechanics...its literally getting silly at this point you are openly killing your own game.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Are u talking about pasers? 

Those need even a deeper nerf imho. 

We also need a real pork nerf. 

#NerfPorks 

Edited by Zhetesh@psn
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, ToxicSmokes94@psn said:

So many things are being nerfed aswell as being buffed without any regard its having for the rest of the game atm it seems. Devs can you take a couple of steps back and think over your decisions closely before you carry on and completely ruin the game by biasing it too the people who abuse the broken mechanics...its literally getting silly at this point you are openly killing your own game.

Doesn't seem like they are ruining the game from where I stand.  I think devs are better at making balance change calls than u are. 

Calm down.  Don't freak out over nothing. 

• Confused 2

On 1/14/2022 at 3:36 PM, Zhetesh@psn said:

Are u talking about pasers? 

Those need even a deeper nerf imho. 

We also need a real pork nerf. 

#NerfPorks 

i say the only thing that needs nerfing on the porcs is the insane amount of projectile speed they gave it. they did that to hit hovers but thats so stupid cause porcs are NOT supposed to be that strong. their only weakness was hovers..... and sparks if you counted them before. and you had to be right up on them to deal damage. but i think that the recoil damage from porcs needs adjusting to. you cant be able to lob out tons of porcs on top of your build and take small amounts of damage while the other player melts on impact. 

• Upvote 2