Giveaways, promos, and redeemables

That would make sense. I mostly only play in the evening (Pacific time).

BUG-the gift does not activate in game

Hmm, yeah, it’s not coming through for me either.

In case it helps anyone, here’s the standard English link: Play for free MMO action game - Crossout - MMO action game

(But that didn’t work for me either.)

There’s a support ticket for this promo not working: Gaijin.net // Issues

It’s in Russian, but Google Translate tells me it’s talking about this issue. If we can all sign in, click the “I have the same issue” button, and leave a comment, maybe it’ll actually get noticed.

1 Like

I get bonus after an hour

1 Like

Nope, still not working

Thanks for the update. I tried it again just now, and it worked for me this time!

I guess keep trying, everyone. Hopefully it’ll work for all of you eventually.

Tried it again, still nothing. Working for some, not working for some, you guys sure these are not region locked?

That’s possible. US here.

I just tried it from the US and it didn’t work for me.

MudnBeer

3h

i just over written my crossout launcher and it worked for me,just would be nice if the siren stayed on the few seconds until it ended when i push the button instead of having to hold it! but thanks!..

2 Likes

Tried multiple times the last couple days, it finally worked for me today. I klicked on the French link it should not effect the outcome, but it may help who knows.

1 Like

worked first time for me

It worked for me today too.

Yup working normally for me too now

1 Like

Glad i checked this topic! Just snagged me the free stuff with the siren!
Really wanted the lemon camo paint though but the horn won me over.

Logged into the gaijin site thru steam and it let me grab the stuff no probs. I used the link above.

Thanks for posting this stuff. :+1:

Here’s a promo link for -3% and a sticker Gaijin.Net Store / Crossout 2.0
Youtuber Twitch

Holy crap, y’all. I could cry I’m so happy right now! They gave us the old garage back!

2 Likes

https://crossout.net/en/play4free?r=utb_spitbrix_2022#/

Same as the last few links gives the paint or the parts, though looks like you can double up with this one.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! Did you confirm it working for you? Not working for me so far, but maybe it’ll be like the last one and just work eventually after a few more tries.