Over 5k points with only 6 players

Thatā€™s MVP of you but can you do it again ā€¦ or even login in now?!

2 Likes

Which weapon Setup had u used?

2 Likes

Quad porcs

2 Likes

Well, i did too almost 5k score, butā€¦ in patrol and with 2 thunderboltā€¦
LOL Rought i can see mister DEREAP into your enemy i know him very well and itā€™s good player but this time get destroyed

2 Likes

At 18k, its not that hard to get a high score, since score is based on how much damage you do and how much parts you destroy.
At such a high powerscore i imagine your enemies were very big, easy to hit and had lots of parts to destroy.

2 Likes

lets get real here, you clicked in the general direction of 3 bots with the most expensive relic build and then killed 1 player. sure its a high score, but only in crossout is it an achievement.

3 Likes

And itā€™s 100% fused :wink:

This was just about posting an unusually high score. Gear does not mater. Please also post your scores over 5k. I would love to see it.

2 Likes

This is a double post, why you making a thread just for this?
you posted it here as well *Super Rare ScoresšŸ˜‰ - #38 by 60915652

1 Like

because i asked him to post it as well in super rare scoresā€¦ :wink:

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

For someone with regular status and complains about multiple hover threads should of known better that there was a thread for posting stuff like that. Rough Monkey did know about it, he liked a post from that topic only as far back as 2 weeks ago from the time he made this thread.

1 Like

1 Like

Good grief.

Here is a little tip I have learned to help make things like online forums a bit more enjoyable.

If someone says something nasty to me or trolls me, I generally try to not remember who they are. I certainly try to not carry any grudge. Granted, some people make that impossible. Thatā€™s when I just block them.

On the flip side, I do try to remember people who post content I generally like. Doc Savage is an example of that.

Remember the good, forget the bad.

Carry on. Or donā€™t. Whatever.

This forum certainly doesnā€™t matter enough to get upset over it.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I read that elsewhere, and was confusedā€¦ I get it now.

One thing to consider, thoughā€¦ If someone flags something you post, thatā€™s what Iā€™m reading first. All theyā€™re doing is telling me you posted something so interesting it got their panties in a wad. :rofl:

Let 'em flag you. Itā€™s a compliment. :100:

1 Like

If youā€™re referring to me, then I suggest you keep me out of your mouth as Iā€™ve not interacted with you in a while

You sure can be, and so has everyone on this forum from time to time, people who live in glass homes shouldnā€™t cast stones!

2 Likes

nope,you will get banned after so many flagsā€¦
i lost my 'Trust Level Regular 'and now have this,
Trust Level member :sob:
and i was the first to come to the new forum,so i canā€™t get it back now.i already asked the Mods.
*side noteā€¦donā€™t play with trolls :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Ahā€¦ well, if I get flagged so much Iā€™m banned, I guess Iā€™ll just have to find some other way to find meaning in my life other than this forum. :clown_face: :rofl: :wink:

in the beginning when the forum first launched,flagging was the thing to do,to get the patch or just be an a hole.
just glad the trolls stick to reddit and not here anymoreā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Redditā€¦ The dumpster fire of the internet.

2 Likes