* [PC][PS][Xbox] Crossout: Next step

Camera steering. Definitely a skill issue. But beyond that, even with camera steering, youre literally hitting the exact inputs to purposely recreate it over and over. And that video is too old to be valid, theuve adjusted the track traction twice since then.

This is just the little boy that whined wolf level stuff

1 Like

I use camera steering too, and have no issues with augers or tracks. The quick pivot is a feature, not a bug. It was also really needed for both of those movement part types.
Now I could see it being slightly harder to control with a mouse than with a controller, but it’s still the same principle. I think he’s probably trying to steer too much with the mouse, when he should be using it more to aim, while using the strafing and forward/reverse controls more for positioning.

The Max Range nerf is far to much. 10% optimum range okay but 33% must be a joke. playing raids and drive 33% closer to each npc with shotguns annoying with this too.

I love the new legs <3

HAHAHA…CALLED IT!!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

nice dread, btw…ultramarines, or?

‘Very Important’
‘and a side note’ if you self destruct,do it far away from the enemy or even out of bounds so they don’t get your capsule.

2 Likes