Return of hyperborea. part 3

Fairly certain freon is highly toxic and was recently retired (although a toxic icethrower does fit Crossout’s style), and liquid nitrogen can reach -200 degrees Celsius.

i hope they just don’t just change the color of fire into ice,red to blue on our ride’
nothing special unless they change the visual effects,maybe something like this .
:crazy_face:
giphy

Not sure if sarcasm but I was pleasantly surprised that list of debuffs plus weapon perks.

I’m not so sure, Meta or not
Mgs and SGs…

Ages ago i suggested a water canon to deal with all the fire and all the sparkly builds around.
As long it has DPS or burst damage i’m for it, if not, i’m against it.

wait… it’s all canons… then they must die.

Time to adapt, fight and prevail
Soon, my builds will have upgrades, just in time to tackle a challenge tailored made for me
Conquer the new canons.
Noice

weolf

*NON CAPIMUS*

Just as long as this new BP doesn’t have the unreasonable amount of levels to complete the event before it shuts down. re: As what had been done to Sky raiders. In order to reach the end, A premium pass along with the level passes sold in the store to reach the proverbial golden ring. Of course there are many exciting weapons and components coming out with the up & coming BP. I am looking forward to something new. I just hope the event levels aren’t strung out like Sky raiders. FYI Grab the weapons asap before they have to “Adjust” them into the dirt.

I don’t think that’s an accurate way of describing the current BP. It’s been several BPs since they introduced the concept of ball bearings/lighters/etc, and they’ve always operated on the idea that you can keep leveling up the BP after unlocking all the main rewards.
The only change is that they put more levels between the end of the main part and the point where you just get ball bearings. There is no “end”.

I didn’t buy any levels, and I’ve unlocked all the main parts. And I got enough lighters to get a second Starfall, and will probably be able to get a bonus special item before it’s over.

Right. The way it works and the value you get has stayed the same through every battlepass.

You get 1 of each fused legendary and purple in the pass plus Bearings or Lighters. If there is a movement part, you get four of those fused.

If you buy the regular pass, you get enough levels to comfortably achieve one fused legendary. If you buy the deluxe pass, you get two fused legendaries. I bought the $35 Sky Raiders pass and got a fused Helios with my first pick and a fused Starfall with my second pick.

I have 160 bearnings left over and will probably get a fused Dunhorse with my extra bearings.

The BP levels are easy, and you can usually knock out a week of challenges in half an hour of patrol.

1 Like

Well the description is coming from the same people who thought hey, why not make a pecker cannon for the lols
Unless it rotates via its base I assume the person who wrote this made a mistake

Which is designed and manufactured in Russia with beads of vodka sweat

And so?

Tust as much so perhaps it rotates on the balls, just going to wait and see like everyone else.

They shift the value based on what is included in the rewards. It’s far from standard. Sometimes you get more sometimes you get a bit less. I’m failing to get an extra epic on this on which I normally reach even with missing a few days. There were more items in the package over all though so I’m not complaining.

I kind of feel like cryo should cancel out heating, and allow you to cool down your allies (or heat them if they’re frozen). I doubt they’re implementing that right now, but it would be a nice mechanic to aim towards.
And if it turns out that combining heat and cryo weapons is too powerful, that could be a way of balancing it.

I’m most excited about the cannon. Doesn’t sound like it has any charge mechanic, which is something that annoys me about many long range BP items.

1 Like

–320°F (–196°C)
and liquid nitrogen doesnt work that way. as soon as it touches something warm it boils away. youd need alot of it to start freezing something. just spraying liquid nitrogen doesnt really work either since it boils in the air from the warmth. youd need to soak something in liquid nitrogen for a long time to do any sort of damage.

I think I’d rather see them play with the concept of thermal shock. Not that I really want heating and cooling to be OP but the idea of more synergies is kind of more interesting.

I kind of feel like they should deal with the cancel out issue with some modules. It’s kind of hard to say what to do for allies unless those modules treat an area.

1 Like

You have a point there. Freezing a part and then applying heat (or vice versa) could/should be dangerous, although I don’t think they’ll need to add that mechanic, as you’ll already get it by mixing the two damage types.

Then a new component will be needed for an anti-freeze weapon. Introducing A nuclear powered antifreeze device . Added to your vehicle at the cost of 3 points so with a click of a key stroke this little puppy would melt away freezing effects.

I’m just wishing that none of these new weapons is another Vulture, as in it’s absolutely worthless and barely works

Luckily it looks like there won’t be another Gungnir among these three weapons (Make the same exact weapon as the legendary but artificially bad so the legendary can shine)