Ultimate Raid Guide Part 2: Weapons & Gear

This is a decent guide, and people should understand GUIDE - good for putting this info out there!!!

Experienced players will find build that work for them and are VERY good.

I generally find any cannon type of reload weapon on non-hadron builds is always a build that needs to be carried by the rest of the team. Good for you to put this in.

One build i have that is very strong though if you play aggressive is 2 fat-man (fused reload) flywheel, Hadron, King. Shoots about every 1.5 seconds and deals around 300 damage on sphere of up to 900 white damage with great impulse. Again, needs to be played like a shotgun dog build, up close and in the face. Weapons are the armour. The build is on exhibition if you want to try it - fun times. I can generally take first place with this is raids of all difficulty.

2 Likes

I never take that bs lightly.

Doggystyle in raids is one way to do it, personally I don’t think it’s necessary with ranged weapon to do that, and on top of that it also delays completing raid. Doggystyle players often block line of sight from other players. This makes it seem very effective for that one player but slows down total team effectiveness. The fact that you often take MVP because of such a playing style has more to do with hindering other players to score points.

1 Like

Trust me - it does not delay. Its on the Show us your build so have a look.

hadron + king can make lots of reload weapons do a much better job in raids indeed, but as psychq said, yeah you really shouldn’t facehug bots specially with ranged weapons, like it can sometimes get you a better score but it always makes the raid take longer, cuz then you lure bots away from everyone else besides you.

not my problem then

Whirl vs Thresher which one and You mentioned the best dps is Whirl. If we make a build with only epic items, which would be the most effective build? I’m not just asking for Whirl and Thresher in general.

If the situation is for raids, whirls are pretty good, and there’s a lot of different builds you can make them work on.

Having said that, if you are sticking to epic weapons, I find 3 equalizers and an aurora is very dependable and easier to play than whirls.