*PC View personal profile. denied updated

on pc ,now you can’t see anything.
is this good or bad?
i think it’s good to keep trolls away.
but at the same time it’s harder to recruit players.
i’m using my clan mates profile as example.

screenshot-240327-115518(25;3;39)

I think it just promotes alt account spam/boosting and such tbh. I see no reason why all stats should be public to begin with and forced to stay public.

Either they should be all hidden or all public, otherwise there’s always a way to ridicule and troll others… “oh you hide your stats cos you’re bad”, “oh your stats are so bad you only have XYZ”…

2 Likes

My stats are public, so I can’t be ridiculed for that. I do make fun of a bunch of other “high level” players though for this. The collection tab is pretty good for gauging a player’s level, even if they’ve denied access to their profile. It’s also great for exposing liars who say they have weapons. They don’t know everything else in that UI is always available.

1 Like

Yeah it just allows people to hide, stats are just facts and if you need to hide from the truth then you have other problems

2 Likes

The old hide feature didn’t hide much at all, maybe like 2% of available information that’s it. You could still look up everything from mvp patches, what weapons they owned, how many legendaries they bought/sold etc…

They still can. Only hides their level and KDR.

What? No you can’t anymore, hidden is hidden

1 Like

Odd, I do it all the time. (PC player)

I find it hilarious. My profile is public since I joined and will stay like that. If I ever feel like I’m doing bad in a videogame that I like, I’ll practice to git gud instead of hiding my profile… Not sure how or why it isn’t the natural reaction of everybody :skull:

3 Likes

it doesn’t have these tabs anymore…

3 Likes

I think the medals and collection still can Tell you alot about a Player. :slight_smile:

I dislike that Change a lot.

2 Likes

Huh. Interesting update that should be reverted.

2 Likes

People used to hide profiles to not have their builds displayed on the left side, if you have enough experience you can copy from there too.
7+ years my profile has always been open.
Kept it open even when i had people blatantly taking screenshots of my firebug builds when they met me in randoms, didnt care.
Each to their own i guess, if the game gives the option its the users choice.