Where are the kapkans , yongwangs and flutes in the market?

Yep. I think $100 gets you 1700 Crosscrowns. Some of these items from these lighter passes, the -17 percent spread +overheat +durability Stillwind, the -Mass +power Beholder and the -Spread +Damage Arbiter are ridiculously powerful items in game. The - Spread Stillwind has never been offered before the Twisted Metal pass either. If you want to buy through, you can obtain some serious loot.

What is the alternative though? As the game ages, you have veterans who have been playing and perfecting builds for years playing against new players who donā€™t have anything in comparison. If someone wants to drop $300 to buy in to a perfectly rolled Arbiter hover, heā€™s not getting an advantage, heā€™s just joining the club.

1 Like

Itā€™s 1500, I typed it while looking at the store.

Youā€™ll always have some vets, thatā€™s probably not going to change. Offering a fast buy in just belittles the effort that those players put in to get there in most cases. Thereā€™s a fairly thin line where cost to upgrade could be played with to make it more accessible but that also still does the same type of thing as far as belittling effort put in.

If players really want it to be a game where itā€™s heavily based on player skill the best thing to do would be just to get rid of upgrades all together, everyoneā€™s equal as soon as they can gain access to an item. Some of the weapons could probably even get some buffs in exchange as there are no higher upgrade floor to deal with while balancing things out.

The only thing that really leaves open is the need to pull items out of the market pool to maintain market health. Which is the only other function of upgrades as there is a limit to up-crafting. Which is why I think were seeing them starting to put in ways to craft with pack only parts i.e those items if not upgraded are stuck stagnant in-game when not in use. The same thing will probably happen to upgraded weapons too, if things keep going in this easy to obtain direction. The only thing holding that back is the newly introduced de-upgrade days for stabilizer usage.

Iā€™d probably look at ways to maybe sell crafted items back to the game in-exchange for something viable. Perhaps useable as a wildcard for crafting. I.e. instead of 2 of X item you could use Y number of the exchange good. This could also help get rid of some of the other defunct fiat currencies as well i.e. coupons and shells provided there is an exchange rate set for it. Also this would get rid of that side issue of pack only crafting that weā€™re seeing in the video as a wildcard could be used instead, the benefit of using one or the other comes down to cost equivalence in the eye of the crafter. Itā€™s hard to come up with a super viable idea though as there isnā€™t any transparency for the backend of item quantities in game and as far as how many are gained and removed per day via crafting and upgrades currently.

For around two first years of the open beta, the Russian version of the website would get news posts 6 hours in advance, including announcements of nerfs and buffs. Which was reflected in market activity corresponding to the time of posting those announcements.

1 Like

Lol, everyone else used to get so bent out of shape.

But rightfully so. Back in the beginning it was even more important then it is now to know in advance.

First of all, I agree, until the very exit of the updateā€™a should not be announcements or let them be averaged and added by the selected, at the same time because it has a colossally great impact on the market, which is also part of the game, and Russian players with such a great advantage time again and again earn on us

And the second very important thing, adding elements to the craft only from pack items is a horror from my dreams as you destroy this game to the core.

And now the third thing, the enormity of promotions every now and then shit offers and 3 battlepass to milk the cash within 60 days .czy developers collect on private jets or what they add so much shit for money?

1 Like

Yeah, cuz kids are going to have kapkans, yoguai and other pack items just stiiting in their inventory.

:roll_eyes:

Firing 7 shotsā€¦ all have to hit. I am tending to agree with you 100%. But then people thought triggers/destructors were bad for awhileā€¦

:100:

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry youā€™re so disappointed. Itā€™s not my fault. I am not a developer, just another player.

2 Likes

seriously? ANOTHER gun that heats?
seriously how many guns in the game do we have that heat parts? do we really need another in the form of a 6 shooter? :man_facepalming:

do we really need hovers? :rofl:

1 Like

The gun itself I think is probably the most defendable aspect of the entire thing. Eventually we can get the revolver cannon that everyone needsā€¦

It doesnā€™t surprise me that much though as the new codriver is electric. What gets me from the design and size is that itā€™s still in the same range as the other lasers. The machineguns at least have some variety in that throughout their numerous reiterations.

From the description and video it looked like 4 shots of 7 bursts.

Thatā€™s the part that really gets me but also really makes me wonder if theyā€™ve reach pack saturation on some of the items itā€™s crafted from or if they are trying to manipulate the market price of them or even just to increase demand on the 3 flavors (deluxe, reg, lite) of packs theyā€™ve started to offer.

1 Like

funky business practice , the packs with these items are on sale for 18 more hours but most of the player base is going to be in the dark until the event happens

1 Like

is thatā€¦ real??
it looks like a revolver on wheels lol. that thing must be packing some seriously big bullets!

Itā€™s a 20-shot revolver cannon from the mid 1800s that belonged to King of Siam, Mongkuta (aka Rama IV) supposedly it was invented by him too. It sits in Bangkok National Museum. Iā€™ve only ever seen a few images of it but it is real and is very much a revolver on wheels lol. I have no idea what caliber it is nor do i know how much use it saw.

I think it would be fun for the knights event brawl they do each year. I really donā€™t mind the revolver concept for the game though, even if people think itā€™s kind of silly.

1 Like

Yes. I have been asking for a legendary revolver. I like corvoā€™s.

This lazer heating blast (heating isnā€™t enough, it has to have blast damage too wtf) but have to hit 7 shotsā€¦

But, I am not buying it.

Radiance took the fingers out of my wallet so to speak.

This needs to be an inflatable Decor item asap.

hey hey heyā€¦ heyā€¦ corvos are the honking bomb dude. i love their design. i seen some people use them really well, some even outperforming legendaries and relics.