13 second ravage vid by Devs

if it IS a Red Light 2.0. I will feel a little more complete.

3 Likes

I sure hope so as that game mode was fun, one of the funniest game modes, especially after they banned the skinner!

4 Likes

If they didnā€™t suck, Iā€™d go for it. Iā€™ve been sitting on my wallet for a long time. I didnā€™t want it to be that way either, hadnā€™t planned on it, and have been anxious to blow some dough foolishly on this game, butā€¦itā€™d feel like charity if I did.

Iā€™m not against charity, and Iā€™ve considered it; just buying the current Battle Pass, because it looks like they have been working pretty hard. Theyā€™ve done a lot to this game lately. Some of itā€™s quite spectacular too, but none of itā€™s worked out very well for me. I havenā€™t found the game this difficult to enjoy in a long time, and thereā€™s very little in this battle pass thatā€™d change that.

But, I love the Ravagers, and had a blast the last time they came around. Iā€™d be happy to see a premium event come through that offered something comparable to what this Battle Pass didnā€™tā€¦but ya, Iā€™m not looking forward to another marketing failure that ruins more of their wonderful universe.

I know they have it in them. Iā€™ve seen it before. I hope itā€™s as cool as the last Ravager event, and they donā€™t ruin it with their clumsy meat-hooks.

1 Like

Thanks for re-posting that here.

1 Like

I usually donā€™t gush about an event but Red Light, to me, had zero issues. It was grindable and replayable. The theme was spot on. The Brawl dynamics were fantastic after they figured everything out. I feel like it brought out the good sides of people because, if they got tagged by a ravager, there was a reason to let the bad side out, and all in the name of fun. I loved it. I want it back or some version of it with the same dynamics.

3 Likes

Operation red light?

I only know Operation Gozu and the other one that came next.

I hope itā€™s operation Gozu.

I did drop the money for the BP, I still think they are worth it. (I got the cheep one)

Butā€¦ I come from old school MMORPGs where you used to pay like a $15 monthly subscription and that covered everything that came out.

I would rather a model like that, then this milking it thing.

2 Likes

01010010 01100001 01110110 01100001 01100111 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01101001 01101110 01100111
That binary code on their FB post reads/translate as. " Ravagers are coming "
Just in case people havenā€™t seen their FB posts or saw and didnā€™t know what all the ones and zeros meant.

So there is a confirmation of the return of a Ravager brawl/game mode or at least its intent for it to return.

1 Like

Or something completely different with Ravagers.

The only thing really confirmed at this point is they are coming.

2 Likes

Coming back and bringing their beady red eyes with them!

1 Like