A new Weapon special Rarity?

Crossout has to many epic or higher rated Weapons/Items and less special Weapons/Items. So I decided to start a Discussion because Crossout needs to add a new Weapon special Rarity for Players who just started the Game or for Players who cannot afford epic/legendary Weapons. Thats why i wanted to ask you wich epic (or higher) Weapon needs a lite Version and how would the Stats be.

1 Like

I think the best will be new machine guns like doubled sinus-0 and new energy gatling gun with orange shots colour like at destructors
2c4f07d5c66186cdfec4f352abe809bd

1 Like

Special Grenade Launcher, Special Rockets, Special Coolers and Radiators, Special Energy Cannon, Special cryogenic and fire weapons.

A special artillery piece.
Special Artillery concept

Something like that, anyways.

1 Like

Its called godfuse BP epic weapons. Players need more movement parts and specialized weapons in rare and special.

1 Like

Maybe little version epic weapons like Morta looks more like energy canon. Morta looks really weird and not confortable will be awesome if you can have 2x or 3x these weapons.
d63304ee179eb9f31bc90c2970a7a77c

1 Like

And of course guided missiles weapon looks like Cricket maybe will be good if have 2 mods of fire - 1st guided missiles but -15% of damage and 2nd manual fire +15% damage.

The Special category is my least favorite catagory. I barely use any of that junk ever.

1 Like

New energy laser tower weapons should be awesome .)
dra2
dra

1 Like