Adventure Mode Needs a Rework!

what i dont like,is everything is made of glass in test drive :crazy_face:

they could make some more dummies at different ps scores to shoot at :thinking:

1 Like

Load your own builds.

Then test with your new car from the car storage screen.

Also, you can load cars from the exhibition to shoot your car if you don’t own the guns.

1 Like

No need to make dummies, you can test on your own “real” cars.

1 Like

but its not the same.ie CO,its not the same in pvp.

And it’s not going to be the same in PvE.

So like I said originally, just test in PvP, it is the only real test.

Fake news.

1 Like

were again,did you say that? :face_with_peeking_eye:

It’s not fake news if you use META PvP/CW builds.

I don’t really do raids - but when I do I just use my CW builds.

I honestly wish my team would log out when I log into a raid, then it would at least be a little challenge to clear.

Five posts up - 17min ago :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t always go through that whole process - especially with lower PS builds. But, if I’m going to jump into higher PS play, I do run it through tests to make sure I don’t have any glaring weaknesses.

One of my newer builds I tried out for a while kept getting the front frames knocked off semi-nuggeting me.

After it could manage Patrol repeatedly without that happening, I started playing it in PVP. I despise “being carried” in a match. If I don’t get MVP, that’s fine. If I’m dead last… yeah nah… not cool. :rofl:

This is that build… just under 14k, so not really high PS, but high enough that people take the matches seriously.

It does the Hadron/King reload trick… having people chase me while eating dual cannons to the face, then getting popped by the King in the process never gets old.

Back on topic… if this rework were to happen, Adventure would be fun for something bigger & more varied than what’s in there now. All I see now are beginner builds & people who have clearly built something just to run the 20 side missions as fast as possible.

For example…
Only 22 pieces. Large wheels up front & little ones in the back for stability at speed. Boosters set up so I can steer it mildly into the air, or gently back to the ground. Zero extra pieces or weight. No weapons, no armor. 25% rep bonus as light as possible. Range fused Doppler for finding the fast missions.

topics on fire…

but i have played ‘RIFT’ and they have practice dummies of different levels…as we should. :thinking:

1 Like

I do remember that when I played rift - that game was fun for a few months.

I’m 100% for any changes you guys want to adventure :slight_smile: because it don’t affect me.

Just offering solutions you can do now.

I use my own builds as dummies.

1 Like

I do the same… using the exhibition trick.

Another easy fix to the testing thing would be for them to have stronger bots for us to spawn rather than two frames, four wheels, 3 pieces of armor & a starter gun. LOL

back on topic… :shushing_face:

yup…‘needs to be’ ‘who ever gets Marked gets a chance in so many seconds to clear that mark before they get destroyed’

call it…‘Chase the Mark’ shoot the mark… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

‘on another thought’ maybe ‘bedlam’ needs this?

1 Like

Bedlam needs to be on the Adventure map… with 20+ players… plus the already existing bots.

1 Like

yup, and still have all the quests, and stuff thats in it…

for real…why hand around and get nothing,when you can hang around and get ‘something’ ? :saluting_face:

1 Like

Shotgun wedge sucks for raids. Cannon hovers suck for raids. Melee bricks suck for raids. All dominate PVP at various power-scores, and all suck for raids.

1 Like

im the best in easy raids with my maces…
so…

I have 303 friends on my friends list.

95% of those guys were or still are clan wars players.

So when my friends come to the garage I have plenty of competitive builds to have attack me.

Sometime If a build I want to test with is in my garage I will just tap it to turn it red, then I’ll run for it to get some distance to let it attack me. I try not to damage it much so I can go back out again and use the same bot.

1 Like

I can make all of these work in raids.

You don’t have to always finish #1 and I don’t care if people don’t want to play with a cannon guy or whatever, that is their problem.

But then again :slight_smile: if it is not a weekly or BP challenge to play a raid - I’m not playing raids - they are boring.