HELP! After the update, my wheeled cars no longer turn. I can go forwards and backwards, but I CAN’T TURN. Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a fix for this?
Nevermind. After extensive trial and error, I had to do the following in Settings:
(Under Control of Movement Parts:)
- Uncheck “Bind turning to the camera”
- Uncheck “Swap steering and strafing”
- Uncheck “Inverse rotation inversion”
(Under Key Binds:)
4. Reassign “Turn/strafe Left”
5. Reassign “Turn/strafe Right”
6. Remove assignments for “Steer left” and “Steer right”
Now my wheels, legs and hovers behave like they used to, before the update. Hope no one else has to go through this.
Wheels shouldn’t need any settings adjustments, unless you are mixing strafing parts with wheels.