Aimbot and Wallhack without getting Banned

yeah you better watch it, you started sounding like a lovely mashup between tenshin and derrick hawkinson in that other thread.

omega was on team sethioz back in the days if i remember it correctly. in regards to cheating accusations, correct me if im wrong.

and what was sethioz m.o.? exactly, hes the goat and easily gets mad when getting rekt.

so sethioz clipped himself getting rekt and then argued it must be cheating because he deems it unlikely someone could be this skilled/lucky.

well guess what, unlikely things happen all the time, especially if you slave away in 2min matches for days on end. so yeah, clipping something one deems unlikely and then claiming its a bit unlikely so therefore it must be cheats does not make a sound argument.

its the same when it comes to the matchmaker allegedly moderating games and making very mediocre players have bad games. guess what, mediocre players are getting plenty of shitty games all day every day.

and as people are, they try to make sense of reality by trying to identify patterns (e.g. bad games if i need to do a challenge, bad games after daily xp). but the reality is, if you play 1000 games you might lose 100 games straight. unlikely yes, guided by an omnipotent matchmaker, i dont think so. sheer luck of the draw.

1 Like

I think the original poster was just describing the lives of the bots in this game boys.
so much text walls and flaming posts afterwards. :face_with_spiral_eyes: