Anniversary of Crossout!

'let’s break this down… :yum:

yes,ok.

then all cars don’t suck?

like most of the people are playing in pvp today? :crazy_face: :rofl:

sorry.just thought it was funny how i read it…something i would say :wink: :thinking:

What are everyones favorite builds so far? I like the dual pulsar duck, the double ripper deadman, the annihilator shopping cart, the crazy frog looking kaiju build on legs with the large headphones and the nothung tank. I also like the clunky bosozoku truck on the yokozuna with the jubokko, enlightment and one yaoguai, even if the firing angles are really bad and it’s just really bad all over, but it looks cool and is kinda fun

Also that bastion cyclone with the lunar wheels is good and looks good, super combo

Special mention to the triple yaoguai build with the cacalina on being extremely effective, even though I can’t say I like it very much as a build, it’s kinda boring and boringly effective

1 Like

Those two I mentioned earlier are great if you’re trying to win. Both have dual Relic Auto cannons. One has a radar.

I also like the little ambulance thing that farts out grenadiers. It’s no good for winning, but it’s fun.

These builds only suck if you are stuck in the constant OP META PVP routine. If that’s how you are playing crossout, then yeah… I guess all of these suck. I haven’t been doing that for quite a while. So driving something that looks like someone bolted two anti-aircraft guns to the nose of a Top Fuel dragster is hilariously fun for ME.

Whatever one I am playing at the moment.

I don’t have a favorite.
I do have a least favorite, the grenadier build.

1 Like

What?..

trash truck porcupine hauler.

what did everyone choose for their 2 blue crates? i went with 2 bears , then i realized the camper also uses a bear cabin , still seemed to be the highest value item since it cant be crafted

1 Like

Same here.

1 Like

falcons to upgrade them…but i dont use them lol

screenshot-230527-153438(25;3;39)

1 Like

If most people are playing cars like these, then they don’t know how to build.

Let’s say their are sucky cars and more sucky cars.

You want to pick the sucky ones, because those are better then the more sucky ones.

1 Like

Sorry… legendary. The Stillwind & Cyclone.

1 Like

Or, they get a kick out of driving silly things… I know I do.

I just don’t do it in PVP