[ Announcement ] Crossout development roadmap. Autumn and winter of 2024

this “roadmap” would usually be summed up by “minor improvements”

2 Likes

Keep all that. All I need are GREEN neon lights, and blinking lightbulb strings for my Christmas build. (By the way, thank you for the purple ones…been waiting forever for those! :smiley: )

3 Likes

Good luck getting them, lol

But...

…when you look at things like this, you realize that it’s worth it:
screenshot-241016-184452(27;1;42)

Seems neat enough. Looking forwards to the operation brawls against the ravagers (hope they didn’t reduce XP gain…)

They should also have mounting points to the mech legs to put neon lights, decor, or even armor on.

That would be… interesting…

Two things stood out to me:

1. The next season will be about an existing faction. Do any stand out as underdeveloped? Anyone want to guess which one it’ll be?

2. Reworking the clan modes. Curious is that means they’re finally trying to make Clan Wars better, or if that is just referring to the work they’ve been doing with Uranium Wars and Clan Confrontation.

think about which ones have the least amount of weapons. in the category of legendaries theres a few factions that have a tiny amount of blueprints.

steppenwolves:
epics: 6
legendaries: 4

lunatics:
epics: 17
legendaries: 2

nomads:
epics: 11
legendaries: 5

scavengers:
legendaries: 2

dawns children:
epics: 9
legendaries: 6

firestarters:
legendaries: 4

if i had to say its either lunatics, dawns children or steppenwolfs.
gotta take into mind the amount of things each have. but id say whatever one has the least legendaries might be the one to get more stuff. its very likely dawns children or steppenwolfs due to the very low amount of items they have.

2 Likes

Could the Steppenwolves get a fully functioning tank turret? Will we get a T-90, or maybe a M1 Abrams?

Also, when are we getting a big ol’ antenna decor?

2 Likes

I hope it’s a high energy cannon, but without the charging mechanic of that new one, and with more of a classic look.
Might explain why they changed the Elephant into a cryo cannon?

Depending on the size, this could be good for artillery users to see over things. :open_mouth:

Or it doesn’t affect the camera…?

I just want an (preferably epic) antenna decor for this game, at least 10 pins high

At its base, the elefant was quite meh with its perk, it was just extra hp, compared with the meta of excess of damage and his counterpart the fat-man (which gets more firepower), it was given the extra cryo potential to do support and more dmg.

IMO: it was a good addition, made it more unique and relevant.

1 Like

I have come to appreciate the change, so I agree.
But it was a fairly different gun than Fat Man, because it had a lot less bullet drop and could be used at long range a lot better. Fat Man is best as a brawling cabin at medium/short range.

Because of the change, there’s room for a long range traditional turret cannon. But I would prefer it be a high energy one, so that we can make traditional looking tanks that are functional.

Aint that the Raijin?, but at this point. The question would be, What doesnt it do?
Also, by long range, the median family tree also counts it that matter.
Does the Narwhal have good bullet speed?, cause i remember it was another good sniping option.