The Easter event begins in Crossout! Find all the Easter eggs hidden in the garage, complete special challenges and exchange the received Engineer badges for resources, structural parts and containers in the exchanger!
Attention! The event will last from April 14 at 06:00 GMT until April 25 at 23:59 GMT.
- There are Easter eggs hidden in all garages, they must be found and destroyed.
- There are 24 Easter eggs hidden in total. For destroying 5, 10, 15 and 20 eggs, the player receives special thematic rewards: the background and logo for the banner, portrait “Lewis” and 3 destructible objects for the range in the form of an Easter egg.
Those who have already managed to get all the rewards last year will also have something to do!
- With the start of the event, all players will receive a temporary hologram “Ears”. The hologram will be available until the end of the event and will be automatically removed after that.
- During the event, 4 challenges will be available to all players, the progress of which is counted only if this hologram is mounted on your armoured car:
- Finish 1 battle with the “Ears” hologram mounted. Reward: 80 Engineer badges.
- Deal 750 damage with the “Ears” hologram mounted. Reward: 80 Engineer badges.
- Win 3 battles with the “Ears” hologram mounted. Reward: 80 Engineer badges.
- Destroy or help destroy 3 enemies with the “Ears” hologram mounted. Reward: 80 Engineer badges.
We wish you good luck in your battles and searches!