[ Announcement ] The “No brakes” brawl returns 2026

really really bad mode this time , disappearing cars, track sukks,no one wins…

have fun lol…

Screenshot (122)

The “No brakes” brawl returns

Start your engines and switch on your neon lamps: the long-awaited brawl is back in the Wasteland! Don’t let the police catch up to you and turn you to their side. Be the first to the finish line!

Attention! The mode will be available from October 8 to October 14 inclusive!

“No Brakes” is a PvP race in which players have to compete against each other in a 3-lap street race while evading the pursuit of the Wasteland police.
Changes since the previous launch:
    disabled the “floating” camera;
    improved the police AI;
    updated the racing cars;
    added new racing tracks.
The race takes place with preset cars. You can replenish your boosters’ fuel supply by successfully drifting.
You can choose one of five available cars before the race starts.
Initially, only AI players are on the police team. But if an AI player manages to get close to a racer and stay near them for a certain amount of time, the racer is considered to be arrested and switches to the police side. In this case, their goal is to catch the remaining racers on the track.
The reward for the battles of the mode is wires.

Rewards for the special challenges:

“Long orange lamp” decor.
“Summer sunset” paint.
2 new stickers “Flaming trail”.
Containers: “Military reserve” and “Humanitarian aid”.
100 Engineer badges.

Track seems a little different this year, which is ok, but the cars handled better last year, iirc.

I think I skipped playing it last year so I can’t really compare. Cars did not handle well at all. I didn’t find it fun. So I think I’ll skip playing the rest of it.

Maybe it would have been more fun if the players were assigned as chasers or races. As the bots just kind of linger around rather than really chase very far. They could have a different score out method.